KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Julz and Megan's Guide on How to Become a Mage/Wizard Online (Again!)

Julz and Megan's Guide on How to Become a Mage/Wizard Online (Again!)
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Laugh Julz and Megan's Guide on How to Become a Mage/Wizard Online (Again!)

OK, we're in the right forum, let's try this again.

This is a book Ulrichs*babe*91 and I will b writing 2gether. please read and enjoy. big grin

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 10:17 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Fore-Warning;

Computers are dangerous things. So is the Internet. The Internet gives people too much power, too much access to anything they want, anytime they want it. Signing up on something like a chat room, creating a blog, or being part of a forum has its risks, which some naive people ignor. But we are here to tell you, what you are about to read can really happen (except for the part when Julz and Megan become wizard Mages, learn magic, get emails from dead guys, and have to save the world. That will probably never happen in your lifetime, so don't get excited.)

You have been warned...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 06:27 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Stravaganza*star: so, hows things goin
fantasy_bum22: the usual. jay's bn drivin me nuts!
Stravaganza*star: *Sigh* ah, little brothers
fantasy_bum22: so, u still comin' over 2 my house 2morrow? mom says we cn sleep in the basement.
Stravaganza*star: Ohh, so much fun, the basement!
fantasy_bum22: I'll ignor the sarcasm this time, Julz...
Stravagnza*star: yeah, yeah. I'll b there. cya, g2g.
fantasy_bum22: bye.

Megan stretched back on her bed, folding her hands together and cracking her knuckles. She was pleased with her lap top, even though it was practically ancient. It was thicked and smaller than the newer models, but it worked well, and she also had internet access, so she wasn't complaining. Plus, it had been free, seeing her dad worked with computers all of the time. Megan glanced at the digital clock on the stand beside her bed, and yawned when she saw it was neaarly 10:00 at night. Julz was right to log off, thought Megan, as she flexed her legs, which were stiff from sitting still for so long. Maybe I should go to bed as well.

She slapped the top of the power book down, plugged in the charger, and curled up under her thick coverlet, ready to go to sleep. It took moments before she acctually did. She had a lot on her mind about what she and Julz were going to do tommorow...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 06:59 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I like the way you started with the story. good job with it.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 12:01 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

thnx! big grin It'll get better when Ub91 joins. she's a little buisy at the moment. yes

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:48 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

ok, i'll be waiting.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:51 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

lol! sure.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:53 AM
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

should i do the next day or not??

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 12:10 PM
SharinganFire06 is currently offline Click here to Send SharinganFire06 a Private Message Find more posts by SharinganFire06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Yeah, we'll go back and forth. in case u didn't notice, Staravaganza*star is Julz, and fantasy_bum22 is Megan. wink

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 02:29 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

well you better have something soon...i want more...NOW!!! wink

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:30 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Calm down, u! stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:35 AM
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

sry ill write when i get home from vcc

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:23 PM
SharinganFire06 is currently offline Click here to Send SharinganFire06 a Private Message Find more posts by SharinganFire06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

OK. big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:31 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

ok...i will calm down...as long as you get something soon... smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:00 PM
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

After Julz logged off her brand new laptop, she ran to the kitchen for some late night snackage. As she munched down on a delicious apple she thought about her very boring day. She woke up, went online, went to the last day of camp, came home, and stayed online until eleven talking to Megan. All in all it was very boring. She decided tomorrow she'd try to find something a little more interesting to do.
When she finished her apple she trudged upstairs grabbed a book and jumped onto her purple, queen size bed. Quietly she stayed up until about one in the morning trying to avoid her parents watchful eyes as they checked to see that she was asleep. As she read sleep began to take over. Finally the book fell silently to her chest and she was asleep.

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:39 PM
SharinganFire06
Shinigami

best i could do sry it stunk on ice

Made by kuchiki

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:39 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

it wasn't that bad...i thought it was good.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 07:05 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

nice! OK, my turn....

"MEGAN!!!!!! MEGANWAKEUPRIGHTNOWBEFOREIJUMPONYAH!!!! OW!" Jason waddled backwards, trying to shake the ringing out of his ear. "Hey, that hurt, I'm gonna tell mom." Jason heaved in a deep breath, about to let all hell loose, but Megan pounced on him, and the scream of bloody murder was slightly muffled under a chambray pillow. Jason struggled under his older sister's weight for a moment, squeals of fury issuing from under the pillow. soon, Jason gave up the battle, and lay still. Megan picked herself off Jason, who whimpered pathetically.
"You had it coming to you," She said satisfactorily, as she tossed her pillow back onto her bed, and straightened her pajamas.
"Yeah, but you didn't have to punch so hard," he moaned, then instantaniously brightened at the sight of a tired-looking Border Terrier. "Critter!" Jason squeaked excitedly, as he rushed forward towards the dog. Megan caught him by his collar and dragged Jason out of her bedroom.
The rest of Megan's morning was much better Than it was just when she was waking up. She had breakfast, did the list of chores her mom posted on the white erase board in the kitchen, then sat and waited around until 12. Then, the doorbell rang.
The house practically exploded. Critter, the small brown, black and grey shagg rug galloped down the stairs to the front hall, barking like it was the end of the world. Jason rushed up from the basement, yelling, "ILLGETITILLGETITILLGETIT!!!!", and Megan fought through the struggle to get to the front door first. she opened it, and Julz stood waiting.
Jason frowned. "Oh, it's you."
Julz smiled. "Hi to you, too, jason. and hello, Critter!" she gushed as she knelt down to pet the quickly calming border Terrier.
"Hey, Julz!" Megan said enthusiastically. "You want to show me that website you were talking about?"
"Sure!" Julz straightened up, and both girls walked over to the family room computer. Jason sulked away, muttering something about legos and Star Wars.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 08:20 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i like the name Critter for a dog. this is getting good. star wars and legos, my favorite things.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 10:36 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

lol, I based "Jason" on my bro, who loves Legos and Star Wars, and even has Lego Star Wars, the video game, 4 PS2. brothers.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 11:09 PM