KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » ~*~Kitsune Love~*~

~*~Kitsune Love~*~
Started by: angel_kitsune

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

~*~Kitsune Love~*~

Chapter 1
Youko Kurama

Sixteen-year-old, Kari Hagashui was running as fast as she could. She was sure she had heard the scream come in this direction.
Kari had been playing ball with her younger brother, Sakan, when a horrible sound came from the forest. She had quickly shooed Sakan into the house and took off in the direction she had heard the scream. She had to find out what that sound was. Then she saw it.
It looked like a young man. He was wearing a white robe, which was now stained with blood. He had long, silver hair and a matching tail. He also had two dog-like ears atop his head.
Kari picked up a stick. Using the stick, she gently poked the strange man with it. A growl came from the creature. Kari jumped and put the stick into a batting position. Ready to attack the man.
The dog-like thing got to his feet. He was breathing heavily. He stared into Kari’s eyes. Kari gulped. “What the hell is this thing?” Kari thought.
“Who are you and what do you want?” Kari yelled. She was terrified. This creature was so tall compared to her. Those golden eyes just stared into Kari’s.
Suddenly the creature fell to the ground. Kari screamed and jumped back. She looked down at the creature and felt sorry for it. Those wounds were horrible. Then the ground began to shake. “Earthquake!” Kari thought.
Just then a huge snake-like creature appeared before her. It towered above Kari. The snake was even larger than the pine trees and boulders that were around the area. The eyes were about as big as Kari’s head.
It looked at Kari and flicked its tongue. Then it looked at the dog thing. Kari felt like she was about to break down and cry. “What is going on?” Kari thought again and again in her head.
The snake’s eyes once again came upon Kari. Kari just stared and trembled in fear. The snake lifted its tail and shot it out towards Kari. She began to run for her life. The snake was just as fast. No matter how fast Kari ran the snake’s tail followed her. It would dart in front of her and cut off her escape. Kari screamed and ran the other direction.
Soon the snake had encircled her. Kari screamed bloody murder as the snake wrapped its body around her, squeezing her. Kari let out a weak wail and tried to get free. The snake only squeezed harder. “Help me! Someone. Help!” She cried. The snake brought her to his face.
It looked at her and flicked its tongue in her face. Kari felt it vibrate on her cheek. She had had enough. Kari bit the snake. It didn’t even faze him.
Kari cried out in pain. Her lungs were being crushed. She spat out blood and her nose started to bleed. The snake licked her more and more. Lapping up her blood, and enjoying its taste.
Just as Kari’s sight was going black the snake’s grip suddenly let her go. She found herself falling. She was so high up (way above the treetops) and she was falling so fast. Kari cried and closed her eyes. Suddenly she landed in a gentle pair of arms.
Whimpering, Kari opened her eyes and looked at her savior. It was the dog thing. “Who is he? Or what is he?” Kari wondered. The snake’s scream interrupted her thoughts.
Kari looked at the snake. He was twirling around. She noticed a deep wound on his head. To Kari’s horror, the snake’s eyes had been cut out of its socket. Kari looked up at the dog. “Did he do this?” she wondered.
Suddenly the snake whipped its tail at Kari and the dog creature. Kari screamed and found herself clinging to the white robe of the creature that had saved her. With a huge leap, the dog dodged the snake’s attack. When he landed safely on the ground he put Kari down and went to attack the snake.
Kari noticed that the dog was panting. His shoulders heaved and his face was sweaty with exhaustion. Then she noticed his hands had blood on them. That answered her question on what had happened to the snake. Kari gasped. “Is that thing going to fight the snake?” she thought.
The snake lunged. Its mouth was open and its fangs were outstretched. The dog, knowing that he couldn’t attack, picked up Kari again and jumped out of the snake’s reach.
Suddenly the creature’s eyes began to glow. Kari stared in wonder as a portal opened. The snake lunged again. The dog began to run to the portal. The fangs were ganging. “The snake was going to catch them!” Kari thought. The dog just ran harder and harder. The snake was getting closer.
Kari and the creature were almost to the portal. A few more feet. The snake had almost caught them. The dog closed his eyes and lunged at the portal. The snake closed its jaws.
Suddenly Kari was thrown into the air. She landed right next to the portal. She looked behind her. The snake had caught the dog by the foot. He was yelping and screaming.
Faster than the eye could follow the dog turned around and clawed at the snake’s other eye. The snake screamed and let the dog go. As soon as he hit the ground, the dog began to run towards Kari and the portal.
He picked up Kari and jumped into the portal. Leaving the snake, as well as Kari’s home, behind. And Kari didn’t know where they were going.
“Who are you?” Kari asked the strange creature. The thing looked at her with expressionless eyes. Kari whimpered, “I was just wondering.”
Knowing he had scared her, the creature tightened his hold. Then he said in a soft, calming voice, “My name is Youko Kurama.”
“Are you a werewolf?”
The creature looked puzzled and smiled. “No. I’m a fox demon. And who are you?”
Kari looked at Youko and answered timidly, “My name is Karian Hagashui. But you can call me Kari.”
Youko Kurama smiled again and said, “That’s a nice name. Kari.”
“Excuse me but where are we going?” Kari asked.
“To the demon world,” Youko answered.
Kari clinged to the fox and whimpered, “I want to go home. Take me home. Please.”
“I’m sorry, but I can’t take you back.” Youko said sadly.
“But why not?” Kari whined.
“Because I don’t have enough energy to create another portal.”
“Oh. I’m sorry that I pleaded like that.”
Youko smiled and said, “That’s alright. As soon as we get to the end of the portal I’ll take you to my home. Ok?”
“Yes,” Kari said weakly. Sleep was taking her.
Youko said, “It’s alright. You may sleep if you wish to.”
Kari closed her eyes and nuzzled against this warm body that was carrying her. She no longer feared Youko. In fact he was quite kind. She suddenly fell into a deep slumber.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:35 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

For some reason it seems shorter than usaul Angel. I bet my story is longer. evil face

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:48 PM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

Interesting, keep up the good work. I want to hear more of you're stories.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:35 PM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Thanks! ^^ I appreciate the comment!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:37 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Nice story, I didn't read it thourally becuse I dont have the time but I will be back to read it through and though.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 02:29 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Hey Angel should I post the story Sango and the Stupid Monk or wait?

Attachment: stupidmonk02.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 02:31 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Wait, I'd like to post Part 1 of my story first if you dont mind

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 01:23 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Ta Dah! Zee Banner is finished!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 01:53 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Chapter 2
Human Form

When Youko Kurama came out of the portal, he noticed that he had accidentally landed in Otherworld. “Oh well. The princess can take care of this human. I mean Kari,” Kurama thought to himself. He began to walk towards the castle.
Princess Aara was out that night. She was with Inuyasha. Inuyasha heard Kurama coming and smiled. “Princess Aara.” Inuyasha said.
The princess turned around and asked, “Yes Inuyasha. What is it?”
“Kurama is coming,” Inuyasha reported.
Aara looked very pleased. “That is good. Why don’t you go and great him? I’ll be fine.”
“Ok princess,” Inuyasha said happily and took off.
Kurama saw Inuyasha coming and smiled. It would be good to get some care on these wounds.
“Hey Kurama!” Inuyasha yelled. Inuyasha was about half way to Kurama when he noticed Kari in Kurama’s arms. Inuyasha gave Kurama a confused look. “What’s he doing with that human girl?”
Kurama walked up to Inuyasha and saw his confused look. “I had to save this human by going through a portal. But I’ll tell you about it later,” Kurama said between gasps. He was weak from the wounds and also exhausted. Inuyasha offered to take Kari, noticing how weak Kurama was.
“No.” Kurama said simply. “It’s alright. I shall carry her to the castle.”
The two made their way back to the castle. When Princess Aara saw Kari she gasped and ordered for Bukura and Kaiba, her two mages.
Kurama looked at Kari. She was still sleeping soundly. Her long, brown hair was over his arm. “It is so soft and she smells so good,” Kurama thought. His eyes twinkled as he looked at her. The young girl was so helpless compared to him, a demon.
Inuyasha noticed that Kurama was staring at the girl and grinned. “Does someone have a crush?” Inuyasha joked at Kurama.
Kurama came out of his daze and snapped at Inuyasha, “Not as bad as you and Kagome! Besides, I don’t love this human girl. I simply saved her life and was just doing what you would’ve done!”
“Calm down kitsune!” Inuyasha said taking a step away from Kurama. “Besides, I think you should change back before you drain yourself of energy. You know you cannot stay in that form for long.”
Kurama looked very sad. Inuyasha knew how much he yearned to keep his original fox demon form. When Kurama had been fatally wounded during battle he found a pregnant woman and made his soul go into the unborn child. When he had been born the woman knew how special her child was. That is why, when Kurama became old enough to leave, she didn’t stop him. Sadly, his fox body had died away. Now he was a human. A while back a man had given him a plant, which could temporarily turn him back into a kitsune. There was just one draw back. Heat!
Every so often a fox demon comes into heat. They need to release the heat. That need eats away at them and the longer they are stuck in this position the more miserable they become. Soon the heat gets so bad they pick someone up and run (doesn’t matter if they’re male or female, fox demons aren’t picky). When they release the heat they feel better but need to dispose of the humans they captured. So basically they kill them if they don’t love the human (or other fox demon).
Kurama began to change. His ears shrunk into human ears and his golden eyes became green. His tail shrunk into his rear and claws formed into nails. Kurama’s fangs lost their razor sharp touch and became human teeth. He began to shrink, alot. Finally, his silver hair became fire red and fell to his shoulders.
The transformation complete, Kurama asked to see Hiei. Inuyasha informed him that Hiei was on a training expedition and wouldn’t be coming back for another week or so.
Just then, Bukura came out and greeted Kurama. Seeing his wounds Bukura said that he’d inform Kaiba.
“I’ll take the human girl now,” Bukura said. Kurama was a little reluctant to let go of Kari, but he knew that she needed help on her wounds. He handed her over to safe hands. Bukura went back into the castle.
A few minutes later, Inuyasha and Kurama walked inside of the castle as well. As soon as they opened the doors the heat started. Kurama began to sweat. “Inuyasha. I-I-I feel a need. I need to …”
“Kurama, the princess shall take care of you.” Inuyasha said calmly. “Don’t worry. I’ll go get her. You just stay here. Ok.”
“Alright.” Kurama weakly said. “But the need. The need. The need.”
Inuyasha had already taken off. Kurama went into Kaiba’s room where he knew there he’d find his release of the need. “Kaiba,” Kurama panted. “I need you. Now!”
Kaiba opened the door. “Yes. Oh!” Kaiba said a little surprised. He went back into his room. When he came back he held a potion in his hand. “Here you are Kurama.”
“Thank you.” Kurama began to drink the blue liquid. Suddenly the heat left him and he felt so much better.
“Are you feeling well?” Kaiba asked.
“Yes. I am. Thank you once again.” Kaiba examined Kurama’s wounds.
Kaiba took a small ointment out of his pocket and applied it to the wounds. They immediately disappeared. “There you are. Now I must go take care of the human gir-”
“Kari!” Kurama interrupted.
Kaiba gave him a wondering look. “Well that’s her name. Kari.” Kurama explained.
“I see,” Kaiba said. Still not convinced of why Kurama had done that. He had thought Kurama hated the human girl. “Well if you’ll excuse me I must take care of Kari.”
Kurama got an idea. “May I come?”
Kaiba lifted an eyebrow. “Why? She will be undressed and examin-”
“Oh I know. But I just want to make sure she’s ok. So may I please?” Kurama was begging now.
“Alright. You may come if you wish to.” Kaiba said rolling his eyes.
“Yes!” Kurama thought.
Just as he was going to Kari’s room Kaiba said sternly, “But you go when the clothes come off. Ok?”
“Darn it!” Kurama thought. “Fine. That’s what I planned on doing.”
“Alright. Now let’s go to see if the human-I mean Kari, is doing well.”
Kurama followed Kaiba obediently. For some reason, and he couldn’t understand why, he wanted to see her. “Maybe it is the heat? Or maybe I just to make sure she is ok? Why do I want to see her so badly? Maybe Inuyasha was right? Maybe I do have a crush on the young girl?” Kurama thought. He just didn’t know what it was but he wanted to see her. More than anything else in the world. Even more than seeing Hiei.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 02:37 PM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by angel_kitsune
Wait, I'd like to post Part 1 of my story first if you dont mind
ok if you insist i'll wait

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 06:38 PM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

(please log in to view the image)
hey what about this banner as a backup?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 01:41 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

That'd work pretty good too

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 09:01 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

keep going, keep going, keep going!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:38 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Lol. Haku_fan you rock!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:43 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

np

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 07:44 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

What is this excatly anyways?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 10:09 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

A fanfiction about Kari and Kurama ((YYH)) also i threw in other characters and used Kaiba and Bakura ((YGO)) names for mages and a Princess named Aara is ruler of a land called Otherworld and ta dah!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 10:13 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

I have no idea what any of that is...lol

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 10:52 PM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

hey when are you going to post the 3rd chp?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 04:15 AM