KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Ninja Assassin

Ninja Assassin
Started by: Sango_Dare

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Ninja Assassin

Ninja Assassin is an original story not a fan fic.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 04:53 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Ninja Assassin

Prologue
Do you really want to know who I am? Well do you? All right then maybe I’ll tell you. I will tell you one thing first. You really don’t want to get involved with me. It would be the biggest mistake of your life. Do you still want to know who I am? You do? Fine.
It all started when I was five. My parents were murdered along with everyone else in my entire family. They left me alive, to suffer, to seek revenge. The sight of my parent’s mangled bodies was enough to instill the task of vengeance in my mind. I will never forget the sight I saw that night. It haunts me even to this very day. It doesn’t matter where I go or what I do, I will be always tormented by that lone memory.
After that incident I swore revenge on my family’s killers. The city I lived in took pity on me; they gave me to the hero of the city to raise as his own. I will tell you only once that he wasn’t the man they made him out to be. He was cruel, insensitive, and just plain mean. I hated him, but I owe him much. For he let me live under his roof and taught me everything he knew about NinJutsu and weapon techniques. He also taught me to suppress my feelings and have a cool, clam outlook on everything.
When I was seven; I started to attend school. Now this wasn’t just any school, sure we learned history, math, and science but the main reason of its existence was to teach us NinJutsu, hand-to-hand combat, and GenJutsu.
I was to say the perfect student. I paid attention, got perfect grades, and every boy in the school seemed to love me. It was hard to ignore the whispers about me that the boys always shared or the death glares I kept on getting from every girl in the school, well almost all of them. I had one real friend her name was Jiriyou Kate. (A/N: the names are like Japanese names so it’s last name before first name)
Kate was like the sister I never had and for a matter of a fact she still is. She has dark brown hair with light blue highlights and light green eyes. She’s only about 5’5”, but her personality makes up for her lack of height. Whatever you do don’t get on Kate’s bad side, she’d kill you in a second. I’m not joking she would. Oh and never call her Katie she hates that. A lot of people paid with their lives for that. Well enough about Kate, let’s get back to what I was saying before.
We all graduated school at age thirteen. Yes I know what your thinking that is impossible you’re lying. Am I right? Anyways, when we graduated we were put into groups of five and were given a Sensei to study under. The only thing was our Sensei made us all take a test before she would train us. It wasn’t that hard, well I didn’t think it was hard. Unfortunately our entire group passed. I was glad Kate passed but the other guys, no way. Their names were; Coji Saku, Yirgu Kyle, Hikuga Jaten, and our Sensei’s name was Rictro Sikuke.
Saku had shoulder length fire red hair that was always kept in a ponytail. His eyes were the most vivid color of gold I had ever seen. But there was just something about him that gave me the creeps. Maybe it was the strange looking markings on his face or maybe it was because he had fangs or maybe it was because of his pointy ears. I really don’t how or why I came to dislike him, but I did.
Now Kyle he was a whole different story. He had spiky green hair that pointed out in every direction imaginable. His eyes, now that was a sight to see, were a dark purple. He didn’t look like an over ego, jerk but he was. I couldn’t stand him. All he ever had to talk about was how good he was at a certain thing or the really expensive gifts his parents always gave. Talk about a baka. (A/N: Baka means stupid, jerk, or idiot. In this case it means idiot.)
Jaten was different than the other two. He had spiky hair like Kyle’s but it was shorter and wasn’t as wild. Not to mention it was blonde. His eyes were a beautiful color of green. Unlike the other two he was thoughtful, soft-spoken, clever, talented, and most of all he was the most handsome boy in our academy. God I sound shallow, don’t I?
Our Sensei, Sikuke-Sensei, was well annoying. She had purple hair, no I’m not kidding she did. It was cut short was very spiky, when I say spiky I mean worst than Kyle. Her eyes were silver, now I found that to be just creepy but still cool.
I have blonde hair that comes about three inches off my shoulders. My eyes are a dark blue. If you were to ask me about my own personality I’d probably tell a lie. That’s why I won’t tell you about my personality.
Well ever since we graduated we’ve been doing missions with our Sensei. That brings use up to the present. Oh and by the way I’m fifth teen.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 04:56 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

wow thats really good! write some morebig grin

sig by barker he he

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 10:38 PM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote