KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Evil Dead IV: City Of The Dead

Evil Dead IV: City Of The Dead
Started by: DigitalFortr3ss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DigitalFortr3ss

Evil Dead IV: City Of The Dead

EVIL DEAD IV
City Of The Dead

Prologue

US Army Research Facility
DAWN

Luck was always on the side of General Joseph Peters. Medal of Honour for his services in Vietnam, he was a true patriot of his country, everybody feared the man, but they also respected this great leader. Joseph never made a mistake, until today. He stared emotionless at the bullet-proof glass window in his office. Sweat slowly ran down his forehead, he reached over and grabbed the crimson telephone and he picked it up and dialled only one number, 1. Holding the phone to his ear he sensed that the news he was about to give was not the news that the President wanted to hear, the research was a success but also a failure. He wont understand, he never saw what I witnessed. Finally an answer came on the phone.

Joseph spoke, calmly. 'Operation Judgement has failed, I’m sorry sir but we were wrong to test on them’.
With that, Joseph slowly put the phone down ignoring the voice on the other end. The most secretive operation in United States history has been botched, this was bad news not only for General Joseph peters, but for all of mankind,
Only twenty feet away, outside the office, the sluggish steps of a soldier came to an end. This soldier was built, his AK-47 was secured in his strong hands. Something was not right though, the skin of the man was ghost-pale with purple shadows around his bloodshot eyes. His pupils were bigger than normal. The soldiers leaned against the door and opened it stumbling in, he looked at General Peters and he coughed.

‘They have grown in numbers.’ His speech was slurred and very raspy. ‘We need to evacuate now.’

‘My god soldier,’ the General shrieked, trying to reach for the desert eagle strapped under his table. ‘Please tell me you weren’t bitten!’

‘Affirmative General sir.’ The soldier stared lifelessly’ staggering side to side. ‘I was trying to help out Captain Reynolds then one of them came up and got me.’

The General felt a wave of awareness strike him. It’s too late for him, he’s as good as dead, I need to act fast.

‘Sir, we need to leave now. They are multiplying, we need to get to Norad, you’ll be safe there.’ The soldier breaks into a coughing fit. The General looks on in despair, he knows the soldier wont have much time before he turns.

The soldier felt the life drain slowly from his body, he too knew what would happen to him. He witnessed what happened to the other soldiers, his friends, and now we would join them as the undead. The soldier struggled to stand and he dropped to his knees.
General Peters quickly grabbed his desert eagle and he drew it against the soldier who was beginning to moan and groan. General Peters looked on in shock as white foam began to exit the soldiers mouth and nose. ‘Forgive me.’ he cocked the gun and pulled the trigger three times in quick motion. The bullets soared through the air and they ripped through the soldiers head in a millisecond. General Peters watched as the lifeless form of the soldier fell back, the bullet holes were filled with dark red blood and bright yellow puss. General Peters slowly walked up to the soldier and aimed the gun at him again. Is he dead? Did the bullets kill him? Surely they did, I shot him in the head three times, one of them bullets were guaranteed to hit his brain! General Peters wasted no time and he exited his office, armed and ready. To his surprise, as he was pacing along the corridor, the light went dead. General Peters froze.

‘God damn!!’ the General shouted. ‘I’m ready for you bastards. Peters put his back against the wall and he stared manoeuvring along the wall trying to find a way out, and he did. At the end of the corridor, a bright light shone, that was General Peters target. He quickly followed the wall up trying to get their as fast as possible. A few more steps he thought, and that would be him. He turned the corner and he stopped dead. There in front of him was his platoon, feeding on each other while staring at him straight in the eyes.
Holy shit. What have we done.
The General drew his pistol and started shooting at his own men, each bullet ripped through their pale flesh but it didn’t seem to have impact on any of them. The army move closer to General Peters who is stunned and terrified. He seen some frightening things in Vietnam, but this was hell.

Little did he know, another soldier came up behind him and his teeth sank right into the neck of General Peters. He let out a scream of terror as a chunk of his neck was torn off by the soldier. Thriving in pain he felt an unknown feeling rush through his body and take over him. He could not fight the feeling, he just stood their and took it like the an he was.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 12:58 PM
DigitalFortr3ss is currently offline Click here to Send DigitalFortr3ss a Private Message Find more posts by DigitalFortr3ss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote