KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Lord of Diablen: Tales of the Reaper-King

Lord of Diablen: Tales of the Reaper-King
Started by: Jaro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Lord of Diablen: Tales of the Reaper-King

*Note: This starts out during the war against Serrago but will skip into the Judgment of Celestial era*

killermovies.com

&

ZERA IMAGE
presents...

LORD OF DIABLEN: TALES OF THE REAPER-KING

Chapter I
Fall of the Sages

‘Advance all forces’ the sage Melkoy told his commander. Melkoy looked upon the dark lands of Darkice. Melkoy’s blue robes lit up in the shadow and he leaned his weight on his staff. Soldiers of Gandriar and Hyland being led by the remaining Five of the Six Sages against the traitor Serrago. Serrago was the mightiest of the Six Sages but betrayed them and stole the pendant Celestial.
Herum, one of the six sages cloaked in red rode on his mighty horse leading five hundred knights across the land of Darkice killing orcs, dai-orks, belves, trolls, mountain giants, and even men of the west that betrayed their own kind.
Glitterd, one of the six sages cloaked in brown scaled the mountains with hundreds of archers to fire upon the advancing armies of Darkice. Glitterd forced back many dai-orks but his own will alone. Mount Vovlian which on top sat Serrago’s forces was now in sight.
Numerian, one of the six sages cloaked in green arrived from the south with the rangers of the south. Maldarian soldiers of the west who betrayed their treaty with Gandriar and Hyland were pushed back by Numerian and his rangers.
Backa, one of the six sages cloaked in black led the main forces into Darkice through the Gate of Indrian. Thousands of soldiers fought and the armies of Darkice fled back into their shadowy lands with pits of lava.
Serrago was the greatest of the six sages was cloaked in white and was head of the Council of Sages. Now he has left the white cloaks and transformed himself into King of Shadows, Serrago. The Mountains of Shadow circled Darkice to give it a built in fortress. Darkice was twenty one miles in diameter and dead in the center was Mount Vovlian which stood higher then any mountain in Igros. Mount Vovlian is referred to sometimes as the Black Mountain.

All Five Sages pushed forward their forces and all armies of Darkice gathered around Mount Vovlian. Thousands of dai-orks now stood with swords, arrows, axes, spears, and even whips and prepared for the upcoming forces of the east. Serrago now prepares himself to kill the Five Sages one way or another. Serrago appeared at the foot of Mount Vovlian hooded in black with a helmet over his head. The helmet rose and separated over his brows and formed into a crown.
Around his neck hung Celestial and he was preparing to use it. Serrago shouted, ‘My will cannot be broken! My strength cannot fade! My power shall be your downfall as I lay siege to all Five of you Sages at once!’
With that Serrago stepped forward and prepared to strike. A red aura surrounded him now and the ground below his feet turned black and cracked and died. Serrago lifted his hands but at that moment all Five Sages sealed Serrago in a barrier that held all their colors. Serrago looked at the five and said, ‘is this all you fools can do? I shall have my empire and rule this world with fear and power. No one can stop me. Even if you combined your strengths with the Three Angels and the Five Demons, you shall not stop me.’

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 01:48 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

((Anyone want to finish this?))

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 09:47 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote