KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Underworld RPG story: House of the Tsar

Underworld RPG story: House of the Tsar
Started by: Aliies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Underworld RPG story: House of the Tsar

((This was meant to be a simple introductory post for the Underworld RPG but I decided that I should start supplying people with my stories so I can learn more about writing via compliments and/or critism. I will supply more updates (More of the story) for those who want them depending how the RP goes... So, with that in mind, post you're honest opinion and I won't hold it against you stick out tongue))

((So enough chatter; here it is...))

The dens had once again become a problem, with all the drifters and sickening cooperation between Lycan and Vampire, the houses were rapidly becoming powerless.
The Lycan population had soared as Death Dealers became few and far between, only those with passion and commitment remained; whether they died or disbanded. The majority of the remainder had become little more than mercenaries, holding the pride and commitment of others in rather low-regard.

House Tsar, a Russian-American hierarchy of ancient eastern-European Vampires had recently come to power, most notoriously for their proclaimed ‘displacement’ of Michael Corvin, or so it is believed. Their leader and the current monarch of his bloodline was a powerfully built man named Nicholai, born pureblooded and stood well over seven foot.
He had invested much of his families wealth on establishing house Tsar but whilst the Convent was in operation was hindered from striking success, though now that Viktor was dead and the Lycan ‘problem’ out of hand, his investments went not to waste. He first began by hiring Mercenary Death-Dealers to take out numerous figures in the Human government, establishing for himself and iron grip on both worlds.

Now many flocked to house Tsar, it’s numbers now almost in the thousands with two out of three of it’s members or ‘Honor Guards’ as Nicholai puts it, are Death-Dealers, extending their power to Para-military levels.

And now, as their fortune returns, they hired Kelarae who has agreed to fight for minimal wage if only to slaughter as many as she could, so far she had cut a bloody path through anything not of one of the Vampire houses, carving a name for herself as the Death-Dealer.

-----------------------------------------------

A sizable line of large and rather disgusting-appearing men marched inharmoniously through the lower abandoned subways, as they neared their destination, the barks and howls of an obvious den grew louder with each step.

The man at their lead pulled aside a rusty iron sliding door, leading to the right and into the under-lit area beyond; well over hundreds of Human form Lycans stood around in various locations as if at some huge party while an even larger group surrounded a circle-pit, cheering and booing as two elder Lycans in full form met in battle-royale, barking and tearing large pieces off of each other.

At one of the far walls and overlooking the scene amongst the large pillar that supported the ceiling, a small figure leant back and sipped a drink from a half destroyed cup that was offered around. The rags of clothes that seemed stretched beyond recognition had been wrapped around the female in a rather seductive manner and revealed a lot of flesh in erotic places. She gazed intently at some of the Lycan couples that were seemingly tearing eachother’s lips off or at their necks, pretending to be Vampires whilst they engaged in various public acts of sexual activity, issuing random growls and human-voiced barks.

Nearly everyone in this little gathering were wearing clothing in a similar fashion to the observer; their bodies constantly shifting rendered it difficult to maintain a desent wardrobe so many of them just wore what they started off with, each item growing more and more shredded each transformation.

A trio of males haunted around, in search for members of the opposing sex and doing as they pleased, the woman against the wall thanked that they were at the opposing side of the pack. This was one of the largest and most unknown located dens in the under-city; they called it Pack Den Ragged and those where unfortunate to stumble across it never survived to speak of it and attempts to infiltrate by Vampires had proved almost completely unsuccessful; most having their throats torn out even before reaching the entrance.

All but one had accomplished this difficult task, a Death-Dealer of the highest caliber… and she was there now, somewhere amongst them.

The band of flirtatious Lycans had found their way over, attracted by her particularly ragged clothing and asked for a dance, with all of them.

The female shook her head politely without a word, the three men became rather insulted and began to insult her, they slowly closed in and surrounded her knowing that no one would even care…

“Ready for a little fun, Senorita?” the obvious leader said, moving in first.

His feet froze, pupils contracted as he was now close enough to smell past the cover-scent she wore, then felt his heart leap as she drew two high-tech machine pistols from seemingly nowhere.

“Do you?”

“VAMPI…” he screamed at the top of his lungs before his words were drowned out by the thunderous sound of the weapons, their huge clips supplying over a hundred rounds a piece as they catapulted each over nine hundred and fifty rounds per minute, first causing the heads of the trio to explode before carving an rendering path through the throng.

They moved as one; the entire pack making their rampant way to the exits. They were cut off, the three doors that led out burst open to reveal Vampire tactical squads who immediately began to open fire. The two elders still fought in the pit as they were concentrating too heavily on their battle and fueled by pure adrenaline.

The infiltrator dropped the sickle clips and slammed the hilts into a hidden utility pouch at her lower spine, clicking two fresh mags adeptly into place, each filled to the brim with liquid-silver hollowpoints before resuming to rip through the hated Lycans.

So far, well over thirty human-forms lay at her feet, twictching uncontrollably at the loss of their brains, being of course liquidized by the anti-Lycan munitions.
“I think this more than covers my quota for the next two months…” she said to the House Tsar Death-Dealer captain as she walked briskly past him in the aftermath, stripping the Lycan garb off of herself without thought that the other male Vampires took her in full lances before she adopted her favorite black fatigues from the captain and her long-sweeping black trench coat.

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 02:33 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Encore!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 08:31 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

More still to come evil face

Patience is a virtue...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 10:21 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

House of the Tsar; Part two ((Random chapter lengths…))

It was late, so late that the sun had vanished four hours past…
I had stayed behind at school, finishing al of my homework to keep my reputation as it was due the next day, to the teachers I was a third-year honor student, trusted even with the keys to the classroom.

As I entered the last paragraph, I looked wearily at the clock above the blackboard; well past my due bedtime if I wanted to get up the next day…
I crammed my books into my bag, well over ten kilograms of learning material for the extra lessons that I took, and locked the room behind me.

As I reached the gates at the front of the school grounds, I paused to check for any cars before crossing the street and walked down the lane opposite, leaving the warm illumination of the streetlights behind and it took a few moments for my eyes to adjust in the near-pitched blackness, I had only the light of the full moon overhead to guide me…

My home lay a roughly two dozen blocks away, quite a walk but I was fit for it, considering I spent most of my free time with my head buried in books.
Twenty minutes past and I couldn’t feel the heels of my feet, they grew numb as the school shoes that were enforced had rubbed them raw, though I persisted.

I had to stop, my feet hurting to a point that would make most scream, but home was only a further two blocks, so I removed my shoes and held them between two fingers and continued, the dim lights of my street now visible…

_-^^^====^^^-_

He sniffed at the air, a tantalizing smell flooded his nostrils, “Sweet, sweet lamb chops…[I]” he sang in a whisper, the desire to lick his lips was almost undeniable.

He leant against a lone lamp-post and basked in the welcoming yellowish glow, the air around him was rich with cigarette smoke as he inhaled another drag of the cancer-inducing drug before dropping the remnants of the butt and obliterating it with the slight stamp of his foot.

“I could do with a little snack… I can smell take-out!” he whispered to himself again, stepping backwards twice and out of the beam of the streetlight and into darkness amongst the hedges behind him. Then he spotted his soon-to-be prey, a girl laden down with books and wearing the unusually attractive female-uniform of a private school; she walked directly past him, just outside the aura of the light.

The hidden man dropped to his hands and knees, “Supper-time!”

_-^^^====^^^-_

I could only just hear it and I paused, the distinct sound of a man’s voice momentarily reaching just upon the verge of my hearing, though I wasn’t sure whether of not it was just my imagination playing trick, I was rather tired and I stifled a yawn as I pressed on, home just under five minutes away…

Then another noise, I stopped again to further examine the sound almost sounds like… [I]Breathing
!

If I could’ve made the decision again, I would’ve run, run until my heart exploded and my veins pumped acid, instead; I turned…

My heart stopped, lungs clenched and I knew my pupils had contracted, fear gripped me utterly as my eyes adjusted to bring it into focus; A dog crouched low in front of me, nothing about it was like anything for it was larger than the largest bears that I had studied in the previous semester. It’s eyes locked onto mine as it issued a steady, low rumbling growl as it bared it’s enormous teeth, saliva dripping from the monster’s huge maw beneath a twitching nose.

Even though it was on all fours and it’s head low to the ground, the creature stood an inch taller than I, being only four-foot-eleven, it was all the more fearsome though if it were the size of a Chihuahua, I still would’ve been terrified.

Full control of my body returned as my mind became set upon the tremendous urge to flee, and I did. My bag had become cumbersome and impeded my ability to sprint, the rapid click-thud of it’s paws and claws became loud, as I slowed slightly to remove the heavy backpack, it pounced…

The beast dug the large claws into my shoulders, the pain beyond anything I’d ever experienced. My chest was dragged side to side as it removed my bag with gigantic incisors, tearing the straps easily and causing them to cut into me.

The dog-thing spat my belongings just in front of me and it was clear now that that wasn’t on the menu tonight… The pain of it’s claws into my shoulder blade receded as another horrible sensation struck me, I screamed my lungs to a point never before achieved as it bit deeply into my left shoulder at the neck, the claws now into the front of my chests and cracking my breastplate and shattering ribs.

The pain had shockingly disappeared in my shoulder, the nerves completely overloaded and I found a way…
My bag lay stripped open before me and my pencil-case revealed a long pair of thin tweezers, they were used for my science project earlier that day and I now reached out to them as a weapon, it lay just short of my reached and I dragged my mostly-limp body to gain a hold of them as the beast released me momentarily to gain a better grip on my mangled shoulder.

With the last ounce of strength in that arm, I whipped around and released a howling scream and began to stab it repeatedly and on the fifth strike, I embedded it deep into it’s left eye.

The feeling of relief swept over me as I was now free, no claws into my chest and my shoulder free but left bloodied and torn wide open, leaving my arm completely useless but pleasingly numb. Using what was left of my strength, I push myself to my feet, turning back to see what it was doing, but there was nothing, the monster had fled…

My leg was sprained by the drop and my back had been bent further than it would normally, aching madly as I limped the final yards to my house.
The door lay infront of me now, it’s welcoming door a wonderful sight to my blurred vision, and as I depressed the doorbell, the world turned black before I even hit the ground…

_-^^^====^^^-_

“…Well, from what our diagnosis informs us, your daughter is one strong person!” the rather unfamiliar voice rang strongly as if amplified, “Most people would’ve died from that much blood loss and I’m surprised beyond a doubt that no one I know would’ve been able to reach your doorstep, the police and forensics say that the attack happened three hundred meters from your house. All-in-all, I think that… that she’s waking up!”

She opened her eyes to the piercing light of the sun through a large window overlooking the city, they were pretty far up…

“How’s my girl?” her mother asked tenderly, stroking the side of her face fondly, her father cast a smile to her before resuming his talk with the doctor.

“Please tell me that was a bad dream....” she asked her mother seriously, tears welling in her eyes.
“Afraid to tell you that your little bit there was no nightmare, though I would like to ask what type of dog it was, the markings on your shoulder-to-neck are by far larger than anything I’ve ever seen” the doctor asked curiously, examining an x-ray depicting the internal tissue damage.

“It was big…” she said, the description too complex in her mind, possibly from trauma, “I mean, it’s head was low to the ground but it’s back rose over my head, I would say it was about five times my size, possibly six. It’s jaw was nearly as wide as my shoulders and the low growl was like a large car engine…” she said honestly, the horrible sight of the creature replaying as tears rolled down her cheeks.

“That’s impossible! There is no creature on this earth like that, I mean no offence girl, but your mind must’ve recreated like that, it was probably just a large dog but not really as large as you say. It is quite common as a sign of shock; people would say that the man who attacked him was far larger than in real life…” the doctor stated, though his face was in doubt, once again looking at the x-ray against the light, “The only thing is; the puncture wounds from it’s teeth are about five to six inches deep, I’d love to see the mutt for myself…”

“We’ll visit you later, sweetie; we have a schedule to keep, sorry…” her mother said politely, tears now in her eyes as well as she leant in and hugged her in relief, apologizing again as her daughter winced in pain from the embrace.

“Umm, one thing; how long have I been here?” she asked the doctor as he made to leave.
“Exactly one month since you arrived, the surgery was quite intense but with rest, you’ll be yourself again!” with that, he closed the door behind him, leaving the girl alone to stare out the window before drifting off to sleep.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 12:27 PM
Aliies

House of the Tsar; Part three

Lord Nicholai stood over the young human, saliva built up in his mouth as he had been far too busy and hadn’t fed for two days.

Kelarae pushed open the double-doors that led to Nicholai’s study, looking on with jealousy as her employer drained blood from the lifeless form of the boy, his limbs twitching uncontrollably at the loss of brain-function.

The Russian monarch looked up, licking his bloodied lips and glaring at the mercenary, “How dare you interrupt my feast!” he said furiously, but only in jest as his playful character showed through and he smiled as he normally did, a growl of a chuckle rose in his throat, “What do you have for me, Kelarae?” he asked, wiping his mouth with a silk handkerchief and discarding it loosely.

“Well, I’ve found a new method of combating the threat” she said in a flat tone.
“And that would be?”
“Attrition; kill ones alone whenever encountered and destroying the newborn ones before they turn…”

Nicholai’s expression changed to feign shock, “That is rather malicious… even for you!” a playful smile on his face, “So shall it be done, where to begin?”

“As I said; preferably with those who are about to turn…”

_-^^^====^^^-_

Her chest was itching terribly, it had woken her up and grew worse each time she scratched. Her breathing had also become erratic, as if she had been running for an hour, “I need air…” she whispered, she realized just how stuffy it was in that room. She got up, the itching to a point that she ignored the pain in her shoulder and went to the window.

She drew back the curtains and opened the window, allowing a strong breeze to envelop her. It didn’t help, her breathing became impossibly faster and her skin felt as if on fire, as she opened her eyes she realized the radiant light that hit her, and looked to it’s source…

The moon…

The moon…

“THE MOON!” she screamed as her skin stretched at every seam, her entire skeletal structure expanded and began to tear her skin from the inside. Her scream warped and distorted, becoming far more of a howl and a husky snarl as she felt her teeth sharpen and her canines enlarge significantly.

The security guard on watch burst into the room with the doctor from before, the guard losing all train of thought and sprinting from the room, slamming the door behind him and locking it without a single thought for the doctor now trapped inside and running away. The doctor watched in terror as his patient became something else, somekind of… Dog!

“Umm-uh, y-your b-bite w-w-wasn’t exactly, uh-n-n-norm… al…” the doctor began ranting, he was on his knees, “j-j-ust, don’t k-kill me!”

His whimpering only served to attract the creature’s attention as it became wholly transformed, the mind of the girl completely absorbed by the emotion and the hunger for flesh as it pounced remorselessly upon the hapless man and relieved him of his head before he was able to scream…

“HELP, HELP!” the security guard screamed, waking patients and alerting the other guards on duty.
“Calm down, Bill! What is it, what is it now; if it is another of those morgue freak-outs…”

“A m-monster, MONSTER!” he screamed again, pointing in the direction of the door that he fled from and around the corner; from which a loud crash which sounded exactly like a room door being torn open brutally.

“Where is it?” asked a sly voice behind them, they snapped around to face the newcomer; a black-haired, pale-skinned girl accompanied by three of what looked like SWAT officers. She wore a bored yet determined expression on her face, “Where-Is-It?” she said clearly, over-emphasizing each word with her lips.

The guards turned once more and pointed down the hall; the monster stood there, on it’s hind legs and either clawed hand curled at it’s side, a snared expression written upon the maw of the beast.

“X marks the spot, and that is the biggest I’ve ever seen…” the girl said as two high-tech weapons suddenly appeared in her hands and opened fire, the noise of the two pistol-machine guns was a high pitched single-toned roar as the other around her too opened fire.

The beast had no idea of the attack and what to do; the liquid-silver hollow points only just pierced the skin of the creature, designed to incinerate the flesh of such creatures but this one barely winced at the pain, it’s thick and muscular hide far too dense to penetrate fully and the liquid served only to heat it’s skin slightly.

The firing squad paused, looking on with horror as their anti-Lycan rounds were ineffective, the first time such had ever happened, “Now that’s a problem!” the black-haired girl said calmly as the werewolf charged them; it’s sliver-streaked mane now apparent as it’s head lowered for the attack.

Last edited by Aliies on Feb 1st, 2006 at 02:26 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 02:22 PM
Aliies

Forget the RPG, this is going well, I could probably supply these for a while...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 03:03 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Well then. Why stop?

Is the RP worth joining?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 05:00 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

The RP is practically dead, others could join it if they want, i was pretty dissapointed because i had two really great character ideas.

***Barrier encountered;*** i have to retype over 2 thousand words as when i tried a data transfer the file copied onto a bad region of the floppydisk...

stupid ancient technology...

I'll do my best to resume it, I have the entire story worked out in my head.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:46 AM
Aliies

I managed to recover most of the lost info from what i remembered when proof-reading it and it's almost as good as the original... i'll post it and the next part very soon! smart I am so smart, I am so smart; S-M-R-T... I mean; S-M-A-R-T smart !!!
reading

Last edited by Aliies on Feb 2nd, 2006 at 11:19 AM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 11:16 AM
Aliies

House of the Tsar; Part four

“Be removed from my path, I need to speak to Nicholai…”
“I’m sorry ma’am, he ordered no interruptions; the remnants of the Covenant are meeting with him about the Lycan dens…”
“This is about the Lycans, and it is very urgent; even the Covenant will need to hear this, now MOVE!” Kelarae yelled furiously as she pushed the two guards aside, propelling either of them a few meters before bursting into the meeting hall.

“Kel, what is the meaning of this?” Nicholai asked; his always-friendly expression replaced today by a rather serious one.

“There is a new type of Lycan that just revealed itself…” she declared boldly, “One that is almost entirely immune to silver and extraordinarily larger and more resilient than anything I’ve ever seen amongst my years; it killed five armed humans before taking three our people whilst sustaining heavy fire, I was forced to withdraw as our combined effort was completely ineffective!”

“Then it is worst than we feared…” he turned to the gathered house-members of the Covenant, “…I’m sure you’ll appreciate the fact that we need to discuss this more importantly than the den-issue. Kel; were you able to count their number, so we may calculate the scale of the threat?”

Kelarae looked him in the eye, she felt very uneasy for the first time in her life, hating to say what she must, “A total? We were pushed back by a total of…” she pretended to think for a moment, attempting to relief herself of the embarrassment, “By a total of one!”

The huge Russian’s head jumped back, his face now contorted with absolute shock, “One, you say? Just the one…”

“That is why it is so urgent!” the Death-Dealer said honestly.

_-^^^====^^^-_

There was a horrible taste in the back of her mouth, like copper as if she had a blood nose during the night… she sniffed loudly to see if her nose was at all blocked, realizing that there was a horrible stench of garbage and newspaper…
Her eyes snapped open, she was not laying in a hospital bed with the sunshine there to wake her up; instead a shaded alleyway between two large building and she just so happened to be laying in the only waste disposal bin in the minute side-street.

She leant up, her head felt split in two and her chest ached, she rubbed it and looked down at her body in absolute shock, she was wearing absolutely no clothes and the sodden news papers were rather damp under her back and posterior.

She tried desperately to remember how she got there, scouring her mind for any sign of a memory of when she might’ve decided to strip down to butt-naked and go for a little stroll out of the hospital.

Her mind was a blur; the only thing she remembered was a moon high in the sky then a hell of a lot of noise that was near deafening even for a memory…

Footstep, they echoed down the narrow street, the sound of their voices suddenly apparent, they seemed to be heading her way.

“…and then she says, get this: Honey, I’m not gonna’ sleep with you! There ain’t nothing special ‘bout you!” a higher-than-normal pitched male voice rang with a thick Latin-American accent, mocking a poor impression of a woman’s voice, “At this point I’m really fired up over this chicka, I decided I needed a little supper, so then I’m like, sugar, I just gave you a chance to live but now you made it onto the dinner table I says as she screaming her head off while I’m turning before I turns her into my meal!” he then began laughing as if he had just told a hilarious joke, his companions didn’t think so.

“Man you call yourself a Lycan? It’s all about the hunt and the chase; any other way means you ain’t living!” another man said, his voice in a deep baritone of an African-American, “tricking your prey and scaring them like that is just no fun.”

“Nah, I’d have to side with Carlos on this, the look in their eyes as they go from cocky to petrified… priceless!” a third voice pointed out.

“Wait, you smell that?” the deep-voiced man said suddenly, the sound of their footsteps vanishing as well.

“What, you mean the garbage, ese’, or did you just cut the cheese again?” the man named Carlos said.

“Shut up! I mean, past the trash, and the newspapers… I smell someone!”

A shadow cast over her as a rather largely built man, both in height and breadth with dark skin poked his head over the lip of the disposal-skip, followed by a tall and thin man who was obviously ‘Carlos’.

“Oh yeah, trailer-trash-takeaway!” Carlos said in excitement as he licked his lips, “I could do with a good meal, ese’, good find!”

The man next to him turned his head in disgust, “You fool! Can’t you smell she’s one of ours…” he sniffed the air around her, “Freshly turned if I ain’t wrong”
The man took a step back and removed his overcoat, returning to cover her with it and helping her out of the disgusting bed of waste.

_-^^^====^^^-_
“I took three of our best along with me just in case they had gotten to it before us, but we looked in horror as the creature absorbed our onslaught which should be able to kill well over fifty Lycans. It didn’t dodge our weapons at all, I first thought it was ignorant but with a combination of no fear and a hide so thick that a sword would find difficulty penetrating it…”

There was a general shift as every participant winced at the very thought of facing the creature. Kelarae looked sadly as many of them were amongst the most powerful Vampires in the region; in financial power, physical strength and in martial prowess.

“But surely there were more than availably visible…” asked Lady Taed’Raeda, her middle-eastern voice showing politeness yet concern, “In the past Lycans have used stealth and illusion to hide their true numbers…”

Kelarae shook her head slowly, “We met it face-on, I watched my men slaughtered by this creature and I regretfully had to withdraw as my ammunition had depleted, the sun was also due to rise momentarily. I mean no disrespect but I have been doing this for a lot longer than you, I’m sure”

_-^^^====^^^-_

The three men sat around a table with their newest companion at a lavish bar, she had been crying her pretty-little-head off, as Carlos had put it nicely, the large dark-skinned man named Adrian was trying to comfort her, having never cried himself he had next to no idea what to do; they had revealed to her what had happened, how it was her who caused the massacre and that she was now a part of the ancient war of which mankind has no idea save for eyewitnesses who became successful movie writers, authors and directors.

They had taken her to a small and cheap apartment for the sole purpose of allowing her to shower and then out to buy some cheap clothes so she then appeared respectable, their next stop was the bar they now sat in; empty plates of the double-helping of extra-rare steaks they had literally torn through.

“So… you never told us your name” the third man named Daniel stated truthfully, “I just shouted you a very expensive steak, I think it is a reasonable payment to at least know who you are!”

“I… my name is Emma, Emma McConnell” she said finally, trying to wipe away the tears that still flooded her eyes… Failing miserably.

The full extent of the current situation hit her in full; Vampires, Werewolves and her turning into a monster and killing six people… she made a quick escape to the bathroom and emptied her stomach as the stress made her stomach contract, only coming back out after fifteen minutes of hanging over the bowl, still crying uncontrollably.

“I’m fine now…” she said unsteadily, her face bright red and the area around her eyes and nostrils raw from her fit of sadness, still wiping a stray tear every now and then that managed to escape.

“I know what’ll cheer us all up!” Adrian said suddenly, the idea now shining in his mind, “Let us go to the pits! I hear Shadow-Claws’ taking on Long-Fang tonight in a round to the death in the champion’s ring!”

“Yeah, I hear it over something petty like a chicka getting’ between them, ese’” Carlos said quite happily.

“To hell with the pits, our young friend here might not like the savagery our people are capable of just yet…” Daniel announced like a caring uncle with his long arm around her shoulders, “Besides, I wouldn’t mind a good dance with our new friend here at Club-Savage!” he said with a wink.

“Club-Savage is for those without pride; the pits should never be avoided even by one of her age....” Adrian pointed out wisely, “if she is to become one of us, then she must learn early what makes our people so great!”

“Umm, what are these places?” she asked, silencing them both.

“The Dens are gatherings and are how Lycans spend their days and nights when not fighting the Vampire-Houses…” Adrian explained, “…there used to be three major with countless minor ones spread around but the war has taken the most popular, Pack-Den-Ragged and seven of the lesser dens… We’re now going to the most frequented location, Pack-Den-Pits or simply ‘The Pits’ where many of ours partake in noble blood-sport of pit-fighting!”

“Pit-fighting, how barbaric…” Emma said honestly.

“Hey, don’t blame us! The Lycan is a savage beast… besides you only go to Club-Savage only if you’re lonely and looking for some… you know” Carlos gestured with his eyebrows, Emma was horrified at the man as that was all he thought about.

“Let’s move; it’s getting dark and Death-Dealers frequent these areas since Pack-Den-Ragged fell…” Adrian said, leading them on and out into the heart of the city.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 12:30 PM
Aliies

Underworld; house of the Tsar, Pt. 5

THE PITS…

The ruling houses members had long since left, waiting the entire day until the cover of darkness as they had no desire to become a little ‘hot under the collar’.

Nicholai had slept the day as most of their kind, waking only just after his guest’s departure; he had always preffered to farewell his guests but today he had overslept, cursing his own head off at his lack of courtesy.

Kelarae walked into his office, glaring at the two guards who had blocked her earlier and they literally leapt aside, wanting not to incur her wrath for a second time…
The Russian lord sat leant back with his heels on his desk, biting his fingernails as he read a report from his operative… He never chewed his fingernails!

He gave a slight nod to show he knew that she was there before leaning back even further and massaging his sinuses.

“It’s getting worse isn’t it?” she asked, she was getting worried.
“Hmm?” he pulled his head up, looking at her wearily but showing interest.
“the headaches are getting worse I can tell…” she said in honest concern.
“It’s only minor, thankfully… I’ve been scanning reports from every agent we have out there; not one sighting of the creature you described!” he said, returning his strained eyes to the mass of information he viewed on the computer screen.

“It’s only been one night since the last full moon… if it was a newborn like we suspected it wouldn’t have even learnt to shift at will! How are we meant to find a Lycan when we don’t eve know what to look for? I am taking a guess but I believe that the ‘mutant’ Lycan is having difficulty adapting to the rest of it’s society.”

Mutant Lycan? What makes you believe that it is a mutation; it could be a stage of evolution…” he pointed out, “ah, what does it matter, I believe you’re right; we need to be patient, but by doing so it may create more of it’s kind, leaving our people at an extreme disadvantage!” Nicholai pointed out again.

“Either way, I’m leaving with a full load-out… lets say, five-six men with fragmentation ammunition?” Kelarae stated, she would hunt again tonight, desperate not to lose the trail to make up for her failure.

“The munitions you require are not a standard load-out, we only have limited supplies so if you are stuck then use heavier weaponry and tactics; not just an all-out assault!”

“I am a Death-Dealer, I know how to fight and are you getting worried about me?” she eyed him sceptically, thought with a slight trace of mirth.

“Aren’t I always?” he asked her honestly, spreading his arms out to the side as if his rhetorical question was desired to be answered.

_-^^^===^^^-_

They had descended so far underground that Emma had lost her bearings; they first started by entering an abandoned subway station from the old lines before travelling downhill via the tracks until they reached a service area.

The service tunnels extended for at least a mile as the men who led her strolled through without once getting lost; she had some idea where they were going as each directive corner had a distinct smell. She realized that her sense of smell had elevated beyond anything attainable by a human; she could look at something and smell it from ten metres away were a human would have to stick their nose right against it.

It was a great feeling save for the fact that they were now walking through what seemed like and old sewer; she clamped her nose and breathed through her mouth.

They rounded a few more corners then the sound hit them…

Barking, growling marred by the human-voiced screams with backgrounded beats of a sound system; the sound made her companion’s smiles expand with each step, Carlos was absolutely giddy with anticipation.
As the final turn was cleared, forty metres of straight tunnel ended with a braced steel door guarded by two heavily guarded men who took one sniff at them closely before allowing their passage.

It was like an explosion;

Hundreds upon hundreds of ragged-clothed men and women screaming and ranting at the scenes below in the old sewage-processing pools, all long out of use and cleaned thoroughly as Adrian explained. There were a total of five ‘pits’; two devoted to the learner’s crowd, one as the challenger ring and the other as the ‘dispute’ pit where, if you had an argument with someone, you could settle it through friendly competition

The fifth and largest pit, as Carlos excitedly announced it, located at the far end of the huge area was entitled ‘The Champion’s Ring’, where the best of the best fought to the death and was most commonly used to determine who would be the current leader of the packs.

The entire area was massive, you had to squeeze through tight crowds to get anywhere as the thunderous musical beats thumped so loudly that you could feel it reverberate in your lungs, the DJ overlooking the throng wore heavy earmuffs as from his position anyone would literally become death rather quickly.

“WELCOME…” Daniel screamed in her ear, making it only just audible to her, “…TO THE PACK-DEN-PITS”

“WOW, THIS IS INCREDIBLE!” Emma screamed, her small voice at it’s maximum volume hard for even her to hear…

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 01:53 AM
Aliies

((Had to split part five into three sections as i can only post up to 10000 characters and it was 19000... so here's the second and rather violent part through to the third. forgive me please, it had to be grapic or it wouldn't have worked embarrasment ))

((AUTHOR’S NOTICE: the next section contain verbal violence in the form of rather graphic scenes involving to-the-death pit-fighting… I am not kidding as this may offend some readers! I have replaced any f-words with a ‘Feth’ substitute to keep this thread open))

Yo-yo-yo-yo everybody in tha’ house!" Screamed the DJ, his voice amplified incredibly as the music died away, “Lets all see what we all came here to see! The final match between our two reigning champions… for the hand of LOVELY little Amanda here…” a exotic brunette with tanned skin stood beside him, she wore a very limited outfit that left a lot to be desired but made her the centre of attention; she looked extremely nervous and was chewing on her thumb.

Supposedly, as the word had spread around she had fell in love with Jack ‘Long-Fang’ Charleston, they had a long standing relationship but then had a ‘fling’ with the Lycan named Bradley ‘Shadow-Claw’ Tucker, now either want to kill one another, “Baby, this ones for you!” Shadow-Claw said simply as he pounced into the ring.

“Amanda, I loved you with all my savage heart, and you… YOU CHOSE THIS FETHING LITTLE MUTT OVER ME!” the psychotic Australian exploded suddenly, the whole crowd winced at his words, then stifling his rage as sudden as it had been released, “Now, I’m gonna’ kill him in front of you, tear his bastard-mongrel’s heart out and give it to you as a parting gift… coz I care, baby

“Wow… truly poetic…” the DJ said, clearly not serious, “Ah, to hell with it, LET’S DANCE!” he roared into the microphone, his enlarged canines showing proudly as he cranked a semi-orchestral techno mix that truly matched to scene, both contestants standing at opposing end of the arena, their breathing rapid as they forced the beloved image of a permanent night of the full moon, their bodied beginning to shift but they kept eye-contact.

Emma could see nothing even though the area around the pit were designed so all could see; as such to the extent that close-circuited cameras had been installed and view-screens showed the fight for those unfortunate to find themselves at the rear.
Being that she was a small girl, Emma found no difficulty in squeezing unnoticed through the pack to gain a closer look as her interest grew.

Her three new friends tried to follow but found no way to penetrate the mass of bodies that encircled the pit, the howls and shrieks of the crowd became drowned out by the sound of the two champion’s duel.

She poked her head out between two large and rather obnoxious Lycans that were collecting bets and tallying the score so far in detail for the Announcing DJ…

The one known as Shadow-Claw was a distinct dark matt-grey with enlarged clawed paws; his fighting prowess centred around his fore-limbs with powerful over and underhanded strikes.

Long-Fang, was as his ‘pit-alias’ suggested; older than most other known Lycans and his canines were seven-inches long.

Shadow-Claw had lunged at his quarry, his razor sharp claws imbedding into Long-Fang’s upper biceps and using the momentum to reach for his throat, snapping audibly before Long-Fang retaliated and took hold of him with his upper-jaw between his teeth; his considerably larger and therefore causing far greater damage, biting with his full strength as he swiped at Claw’s chest and tore as his biceps in return.

Claw released his grip and drove both clenched fist upwards into Fang’s chin, causing damage to both of them as Fang finally released his jaw and took a step back.
This time, the elder chose to attack first, pouncing in a near vertical line before dropping onto Claw with his claws extended and his spittle-soaked teeth were all visible as he collided, gouging into Claw’s mane as he reached around and sunk his left paw into Claw’s chest whilst the other into the bottom of his lower-jaw, pulling viciously backwards.

But, to everyone’s surprise, Shadow-Claw had a plan; leaping to the side with Fang still at the back of his neck and rolled over so that Fang was on his back, then driving his elbow-joint into his stomach and grabbing his shoulders behind his own, pulling him over and around, ignoring the damage his opponent’s claws caused.

Fang, on his back and looking up at Claw flipped up and backwards over his own head, driving both clawed feet into his snout and propelling his rival the length of the pit as Shadow tried to gain his bearings once more, realizing too late that Fang was once at him but this time their chests were against each other and either was trying to snap at the other’s neck, scratching and swiping at whatever they could reach.

It was the most fear-inspiring and exciting thing she had ever seen, Emma inched a little closer between the two large men and they noticed her, barely caring and returning to their book-keeping. Her heart raced and she didn’t care for who won, the sight of bestial-warfare urged on the lust to see blood fly. She couldn’t help but join in on the noise of the crowd, screaming without a care in the world for image and howled her lungs sore.

The crowd’s cheers became a repulsed sound; Long-Fang had seized hold of Shadow-Claw’s lower left ankle with his jaw, it issued an absolute gut-wrenching pop he dislocated the narrow joint easily and adeptly, Claw’s high-pitched yelp was quite pleasing. Fang pressed his advantage, advancing up to above his pelvis and embedded his tusks deeply into Claw’s abdomen and tearing a gaping chunk from him; Emma’s lower lips quivered as blood sprayed the audience, they cheered appreciatively.

The wound and the misplaced limb only served to further enrage Claw, he forced Fang off of him with his one good leg and went to stand on his hind legs; stamping his foot onto the ground and relocating the joint with another sickening pop, the wound in his gut stopped bleeding quickly as he already began to heal.

Emma was in such a state, she had fallen into a trance from the enticing scenes of battle before her, she realized far too late as she had leant unsteadily over the lip of the pit, then someone randomly kicked her ankle as the crowd moved In sync with another strike of the combatants…

Both fighters stopped dead, the crowd fell silent and the music had been cut as Emma slid painfully down the side of the deep pit chin-first. Se looked u to see the glaring eyes of not only the duellists but every single person in the den had their eyes locked onto her.
Adrian, Carlos and Daniel looked at the rear-most view screens in horror, they knew what would happen.

“What tha’ feth is this, a young one thinks she can step in tha’ ring coz’ she think she can box! Well, my people; what, I ask you, is the first and only rule of the champion’s pit?” the DJ announced excitedly.

“ONCE YOUR IN, YOU EITHER DIE OR YOU WIN!” the crowd sang as one, laughing and booing the newcomer for ruining the match.

Long-Fang growled at her, once again resuming his human-form, not at all caring that he stood there completely exposed.

“B-but, someone pushed me… I didn’t mean to…” she tried to explain, only to receive a raucous laugh from the audience.
B-b-b-but nothing… You’re gonna’ die now, little sheila” the Australian said mockingly, “and I’m gonna’ enjoy it!”

She could feel her heart jump against her ribcage, she had the same feeling before, just only when it was…

The moon…

It flared in her mind and her breathing became suddenly erratic; her chest felt tight and her teeth expanded rapidly, only this time she felt everything as her entire body grew and grew beyond imagination, forming her into a gigantic dog-like monster that stood taller over the other fully-formed Lycan in the pit.

Long-Fang looked up in horror as the once little girl became an avatar of muscle, claw, fang and fur; a silver streak running down her mane as did it when she was in human form. It was impossible to express the feeling she felt now; to tower over the alleged champions of the ring in front of a crowd that gasped and moaned in shock, first to witness just how big she was compared to other Lycans.
The music began to thump as Long-Fang gathered his thoughts and formed again into the pit-fighting champion werewolf; he looked sidelong at Shadow-Claw beside him and they formed a temporary alliance to take down their new adversary, ducking their heads and simultaneously issuing howling roars that reverberated through everyone’s ears; receiving a deafening cheer in return for their attitude.

The Lycan named Emma pulled its head back, drawing in a full lung of air before releasing a roar that shattered glasses in hand and nearly everyone present, including the two other Lycans were forced to cover their ears with their hands and paws. The DJ pulled off one earmuff and rubbed his ear from the sheer magnitude of the sound.

The music was still playing, only at a low level and everyone had fallen silent, all still trying to believe their eyes and their throbbing ears that such a creature had never been before seen nor heard of.

Her head snapped from left to right quickly, trying to anticipate which would strike first. She was emitting a low rumble in her throat uncontrollably with each breath that was actually quite aesthetically pleasing, she glanced down her snout and at her huge hands, paws now…paws she thought to herself, each finger at the end housed a four-inch hook of a claw and they looked razor sharp.

The two opposite pit-fighters encircled her slowly, but Emma the Lycan just stood there, ready for anything they threw.

Last edited by Aliies on Feb 3rd, 2006 at 02:01 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 01:57 AM
Aliies

Part 5 (Section 3)

Long-Fang built up the courage to pounce upon the slightly larger Lycan first; Shadow-Claw too seemed suddenly inspired and came at her a moment later. Emma whipped around with the back of her paw and back-handed Fang to the side of his snout with a deafening-dull thud that made the crowd flinch and Fang himself to be catapulted head-long into the side of the pit wall, stunning him.

Claw was now al over her back, gouging repetitively into the hump Lycans call their neck behind their sweeping head, his teeth had been locked into her shoulder, Emma couldn’t believe that it didn’t hurt as much as it should as she had been bitten in the exact same place in the first place.

She reached around and sank he claws into his snout he whelped pitifully as she tore him off of her back and into a headlock in front of her, biting deeply into his shoulder in return as he was completely pinned where he stood.

Fang was up again, the majority of the crowd cheering on their favourite champion as he recovered from Emma’s mighty blow, leaping over her head whilst she was occupied with Claw’s neck and shoulder and began to swipe viciously at her lower back.

The bookies were overloaded, trying to umpire whilst being flooded by hands upon hands laden with wads of cash, the current odds were a tie with a 1/1 chance with Emma versus Long-Fang and Shadow-Claw. The crowd cheered as she brought around Claw’s whole body and threw him at Fang, though he simply dodged as Claw went flying into the sidewall just as Fang before him.

Emma watched patiently as the Australian was on all fours, growling and barking over the voices of the crowds, “LONG-FANG, LONG-FANG!” they chorused.

He paced around to her side but Emma kept a close eye on both him and Claw before he made his move and pounced directly again, only to receive a pounding uppercut to his lower jaw followed by a round-house kick to his head.

But she had lost track of her other opponent again and his teeth were wrapped around her waist with one claw in he thigh with the other at her spine.

Once again, she knew there should’ve been more pain… Emma looked around and just glared at his there, still stinking his teeth into her abdomen. He looked up into her eyes and saw it; the unmistakable sparkle that forced every muscle and the last dregs of his fighting spirit to withdraw, releasing her utterly and pacing away as a small dog does to the Alpha-Male, bowing his head and whining.

The crowd couldn’t believe it, they hissed and booed Claw for his cowardice but they hardly knew that to fight her like that revealed the subconscious hint of a superior being.

Fang saw it too but his psychotic tendency pressed him on, this time sprinting low to avoid anymore blows to his already mangle snout, racing for her legs before driving upwards suddenly an towards her neck.
But the larger creature anticipated this, it lunged downward and took his neck between it’s teeth, biting and pulling upwards whilst pushing down on the back of his head, cutting off his breathing as Fang’s entire body began to flail, trying to free himself to once again breath but his eyes had now rolled in their sockets, his head and lower-spine pushed to such a point with Emma’s tusks still pulling the centre of his neck upwards…

Fang released a small whelp that was audible as the crowd had fallen silent, they were in shock as never before had a newcomer ever left such an impact, they grimaced as they too realised what was happening; there was a distinct pop as a section of his spine became dislocated… then the entire section snapped in two, leaving Fang silent and still.

Emma could smell the life disappear from him and released her monstrous grip, his head impacting dully onto the thick concrete floor.

The sound of silence was deafening, the crowd had stopped moving entirely, not one soul drew a breath.

“YEAH, EMMA!” roared an impressive voice somewhere in the back, she knew that it was Adrian as she slowly began to resume her human form, caring little the fact that she was completely naked and that a man twice her size lay dead at her feet as the crowd exploded at Adrian’s gesture.

She was in pain, however. Her wounds had shrunken with her size but were still nearly as severe, she tried to centre herself but the loss of blood became too much and she lost consciousness and fell onto Fang’s corpse as the crowd flooded the pit in celebration.

Claw was ignored and left to his thoughts, comforted only by Amanda who was the only one to care...
He still couldn’t believe what he had seen in Emma's eyes and was afraid of her, he never wanted to pit-fight again in his life…

Last edited by Aliies on Feb 3rd, 2006 at 02:04 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 01:58 AM
Aliies

House of the Tsar; Part six (Section one, had to split it again as they're getting longer... smile)

PACK MENTALITY…

Helicopters patrolled the night sky around the tower of a hospital, they had been working day and night to try and solve the riddle; the patients on that floor had been moved as it was taped off by officials, the scene on the streets below was flooded by media and hundreds of onlookers desperate to know what was going on; the hospital was still open to all who needed to be there as security gates were established to filter any reporters trying to gain access.

A police escort of eight outriders and two squad cars cleared to way for three black H2 Hummers, the large line of police literally forced back the wave of media trying to question those that stood out from the government vehicles.

One small woman for channel five managed to break through and asked a dark-haired, black trench-coated woman with black sunglasses, “I’m Elizabeth Michaels for BNS channel five; what is the current situation and who are you people?” she managed to asked as the police noticed her.

The government official grabbed her by the collar and dragged her back to the barrier, “Back where you belong” the woman snarled, turning at a sprint to catch up with her associates.

She approached the filter-gates and the guard demanded she show identification, the woman pulled out a simple leather wallet with her leather-gloves hands and opened it to reveal a Crime Scene Investigations Division badge, “Lieutenant Deborah Palava; CSID” she said, continuing to walk briskly past without a metal scan as they dare not do so to someone with her credentials.

She followed her waiting associates and into one of the five elevators, pressing the button for the forty-second floor where it had taken place.

As the elevator ‘dinged’ their arrival, they were met by another barrier to keep the scene itself closed to prevent contamination but were allowed to pass with a simple nod.

“Ah, you’re here… you can stop the act… Deborah” a man said in greeting to her, his English accent full of sarcasm, “All of our people control this floor, Lord Nicholai has done right to invest in police affairs”

“Long time and no phone call, Timander; or had you forgotten about me already?” she asked pleasantly as she removed her glasses.

“I’m more concerned about the damage you caused here, Kel!” he said, “Nicholai himself briefed me and I refused to believe it until I came down here… not one drop of Lycan blood but a hell of a lot of splattered silver” he stated idly, gesturing to the walls of the narrow corridor. At their feet was the bloodied drag marks of her former kill-team, they led into a nearby Doctor’s office and then stopped at the window; a pile of ash lay blown about as day broke earlier that morning.

“That explains why they couldn’t find the owners of these marks, they fought to the end and positioned themselves there as to leave no trace… true Vampires they were!” Tim said honestly and proudly.

“And, is it true that you… Kelarae the Hunter was forced to withdraw in the face of only one Lycan?” he asked teasingly and rhetorically, a large and rather stupid grin on his face showing his canines.

“Have you found our little required bit of information?” she asked, ignoring his last idiotic remark.

“Oh, you had better believe it; the room from which the Lycan came from was reserved by a one Emma McConnell…” he said with pride, showing an archival school photo, “…what a cutie… She, as what could be expected was hospitalized for an animal attack that she miraculously survived, later that night she awoke to feast upon her poor doctor before you waged your noble yet futile war upon it…” he read aloud, scanning the screen of a laptop he was studying.

“Can you locate her or any close relatives?” she asked, surveying the hallways around the room she had broken out of.

“Already done; Eliza and Neil McConnell, parental guardians; you planning a little interrogation?” said another Death-Dealer that walked up; Piotir, one of her rare close friends…

“Do us all a favor and place eyes allover their house… I don’t care who you have to bribe but I want round-the-clock surveillance and I want it done now; the Lycan will possibly try to return home to say goodbye, such is what’s left of the human if she hasn’t done so already…” Kelarae snarled, she hated Humans as much as the Lycans but had been ordered not to kill any if she could help it.

_-^^^====^^^-_

“I don’t think you understand, this girl is not fit for it, our strongest choice was either Shadow-Claw or Long-Fang…” Adrian argued.
“But Long-Fang is dead by her hand and Shadow-Claw retreated and whimpered like a puppy against an adult!” Daniel protested.
“Please listen to me, both of you… If you look into our past and see how leaders are born, treat it as animals in the wild; there are the strong and there are the weak, there will always be one in the pack that with a single glance can humble the most savage of hearts… we saw that tonight with Shadow-Claw!” said Grey-Mane, the oldest and wisest of the clans.

“Are you saying that Emma is the Alpha-Species amongst us?” Adrian demanded.

“Of that I have no doubt…” Grey-Mane replied, “Let us place her in the Champion’s ring to challenge Blood-Tusk; if she wins she shall take his place as the ruler of clans!”

“Though I believe in Emma, I do not believe that she would accept such a responsibility…” the huge man said, looking to his left were she lay in a deep sleep, he walked over and knelt next to the bed, stroking fondly the streak of silver hair.

“Why do you care so much for one you only just met?” Grey-Mane asked, kneeling beside him and gazing into the unconscious face of the girl.

“I somehow feel responsible for what a member of our race did to her; I care for her as so she can lead a good life amongst us”

“Are you accepting guardianship over her, Lion-Bear?” Grey-mane asked, calling him by his clan name.

“Let it be known…” Adrian stated, reciting the oaths of guardianship, “…that I, Lion-Bear do hereby accept Emma as my own and as such I shall watch over her until the end of my time; if I should fail this then my life and place amongst the pack with mean nothing, my life will be forfeit…”

“And as so, Lion-Bear; what name would you grant your care?” He asked, saying word for word their time-honored traditions.

“I hereby dub Emma, my care as Silver-Mane, in honor of our former leader and for the pack!” he finished, the both of them leaving her to sleep.

_-^^^====^^^-_

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 05:11 AM
Aliies

The doorbell rang; Eliza sprinted to it after glancing briefly out the window.
“Ms. McConnell, I’m Lieutenant Deborah Palava; Crime Scene Investigations Division, I’d like to ask you a few questions about your daughter Emma…” Kelarae stood there at the door; she was quite a convincing actress.

“S-sure… p-please come in…”

Neil stood up from the couch in the living room next to the front door and to the left, it sat in front of a staircase and the entry into the kitchen.
He walked over and shook her hand, mostly because his hand was trembling as was his lower-lip.

“I hate to do this but there are some questions that need answering…” she said trying her best not to explode into tears of laughter at the pathetic humans.

“Firstly; was your daughter involved with any nefarious-seeming individuals?”

“No, she didn’t have that many friends and those we do know of are hardly nefarious” Neil said, looking uneasily over at his wife as they sat down, Kelarae on a recliner opposite after she had placed a digital-audio recorder on the table.

“Was your daughter or had she ever been in the use or possession of any illicit materials of any kind?” she interrogated, adding these useless question to make it appear like she was the genuine article.

“No, she was a model student at school and had never done anything wrong…” Eliza declared proudly, Kelarae wished beyond a wish she could just pull out her weapons and scream ‘YOU HAD BETTER TELL ME WHERE YOUR LITTLE LYCAN DAUGHTER IS OR SO HELP ME…’, but that part didn’t exist, as far as her parents were concerned.

“Have you seen or heard of anything since her disappearance?” she asked, the real reason she came here.

“NO, we had hoped you would be able to answer that for us…”Neil said, holding his wife’s hands.

“Hey, Mom! What’s going on down there!” came a female voice from upstairs, Kelarae was about to draw her weapons, expecting it to all be a lie to protect t her.

“Mel, stay up there, we don’t want you to see…” called Eliza.

Melodie came down the stair just because she told her not to; she was nineteen and had not so far cared about her little sister. She was tall and exotically thin, dress up in a semi-gothic fashion that made Kel shake her head unnoticeably.

Mel eyed Deborah up and down, admiring her dark choice in clothes and the pale-skinned makeup, as she thought, “I love that outfit…” Mel said simply before going into the kitchen.

Kelarae eased slightly, inching back the holster of her concealed weapons with her hips, “I take it that is your other daughter” she said remembering vaguely that the profile said about family members.

“I’m sorry to ask, but may I speak to Mel, alone

Melodie, turned and walked back, suddenly gaining interest.
“Umm, sure, we’ll go upstairs” Eliza said nervously, she didn’t wholly trust the Investigator but didn’t dare refuse a government official.

Kelarae listened closely to ensure that they two had closed the door behind them, she then removed her glasses…

“Wow, your eyes are cool like ice… contacts?” Mel asked pointlessly and Kelarae was quickly growing irritable.

“What do you know of your sister’s disappearance, would there be any reason for her to disappear from the hospital like that, has she ever done so before?” Kel questioned.

“Personally…” she looked around to see if her parents were there, “I would run away too considering her school workload, she was complaining of back pain because of her schoolbag being to heavy…”

“Do you have any idea where se might’ve fled to?” Kelarae asked again, not aware that every now and then her canines were visible, Mel quickly noticed as she had been looking there in the first place.

“I get it, you’re a Goth! Pale skin, black hair and clothes and those eyes are like a dead-mans… you’re a vampire then” she said proudly as if she knew what she was talking about, Kelarae didn’t catch on and thought she knew the truth…

What do you know of Vampires or of Goths, Human” she snapped, her voice was rattling as she did when hunting though quiet enough as not to alert the parents.

Mel realized now the woman wasn’t joking; she was shaking out of fear and simply whimpered.

“Now, I need to know where your werewolf sister is before she can turn anyone else!”
“A-a w-werewolf? I-I don’t know, honest; she never told me anything…” Mel had fallen to her knees and Kelarae realized she had just revealed the secret war to a human… she decided to take her and use the Lycan’s sister as bait.

In an instant, Kel whipped her around and closed her mouth, digging her fingernails into her cheek so she wouldn’t scream as her heels hit the front doorframe as she was dragged away.

Last edited by Aliies on Feb 3rd, 2006 at 05:14 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 05:11 AM
Aliies

House of the Tsar, Part 7

END OF SAVAGERY…

Club Savage… The place for young Lycans to hook up or just let it all loose…

Twenty-four-seven of non-stop techno and dance music with an archaic atmosphere restored from the earlier times in history. The club itself situated nearly three kilometers under the city and was a gigantic area but never as filled to the brim as the pits, it was managed and operated by the Eternity Clan, they believed in the sanctity of the future by enticing Lycans of younger generations into the sanctity of these under-clubs.

Of all the Dens known, this one was the most heavily guarded and respected, though frequented by almost only the younger peers as it had been intended.

The entry fee was the reason why it was so popular of the Dance-Dens; Sir Damien of the Eternity-Clan had declared that it be free, the only rule was no fighting… besides for that, anything was possible at Club-Savage.

The crowds that night danced to a Public-Domain remix called ‘Operation Blade’, the sea of bodies jumping up and down in waves that Damien himself would sometimes stare at for hours from his over-hanging office, hypnotized by the rhythm and enjoying the new-aged music whilst sipping twelfth-century wine that the old Lycan himself had made.

Damien pulled back the cuff of his imported-silk tuxedo, checking the time on the solid-gold Rolex he wore. He kicked the velvet-carpeted floor softly to rotate his sixties-style egg-chair that was painted to match the carpet.

Hi eyes locked onto the Vampire, she had thought she was so smart and try and sneak up on him but his security was greater than they knew.

“Damien has been expecting you Kelarae, not a very ingenious idea to attempt an assassination…” he looked down and shook his head, Kel noticed guards seemingly appear from behind velvet curtains from nearly every direction, each wielding G36 rifles with translucent-polymer clips; the eerie blue glow of UV hollow-points made her stomach clench.

“…not in Damien’s club!” he said thickly with repulsion, gesturing with a Cuban cigar for her to holster the weapons. She had no choice but to do so as he slowly and adoringly lit the extra-long smoke, made especially for him custom, his head slightly bobbing back and forward to the background dance music and his knee jittered and he took a long drag on the cigar.

“Damien knows you weren’t trying to assassinate me, but you want the whereabouts of Silver-Mane, yes?” he asked, eyes half drooped out of boredom as he put his twitching leg over the other to still it.
“Umm, Silver-Mane… No, I’m hunting an Emma McConnell; I was led to believe that she frequents your…” she took in her extravagant surroundings, “…rather lavish establishment, is this true?”

Damien shook his head out of pity with his eyes closed, “You… Vampires are rather misinformed, Emma McConnell a.k.a; Silver-Mane as is her name does not and has not ever visited Damien’s club, celebrities such as her don’t go easily unnoticed, especially for Damien; he knows everything!” he said, talking in the third person as was his habit.

Kelarae smiled suddenly, “Sorry for wasting your time then, I have a hunt to continue, so if you’ll excuse me…”

“If you wish to be excused, then you are leaving the sanctity of Damien’s hospitality, therefore Damien cannot guarantee your immediate safety…” he said, adopting an ‘I-told-you-so’ kind of expression.

“Well then, let not myself to waste anymore of your time…” she said with a polite bow, from the shadows behind her advanced a team of twelve of her most trusted fellow Death-Dealers, they too armed with G36 rifle but with the Silver hollow-point variation.

Sir Damien’s cocky attitude disappeared, realizing that she had discreetly allowed him to find out about her whilst her team moved in…

“You deceitful wench, Nothing slips by Damien and lives!” he yelled, discarding the glass of wine and drawing a USP pistol but receiving a volley of liquid-silver into his upper-chest; the ancient Lycan coughed and choked on lungful of his own ashen-flesh.

In the blink of an eye, the two MP7s were drawn and Kelarae tore through the late Damien’s guards, they managed to vaporize two of the Death-Dealers before each of them was reduced to a pile of ash from the instantaneous influx of silver.

Kel reloaded the spent clips and approached the huge bay windows overlooking the notorious Club-Savage, she too bobbing her head slightly in sync with the beat of the sound system; the horde of young Lycans still danced unawares of the events above thankfully to semi-soundproofing and the roar of the music they moved to.
Kelarae couldn’t help but crack a large and rather satisfying grin that looked very sheepish… Anything is possible at Club-Savage!

_-^^^====^^^-_

Emma woke to the sound of screams and shouting, momentarily thinking she was still in the pits but realized it was an argument, men and women were throwing statements about something savage… she listened carefully; “…was the most heavily guarded den in existence, the fact that the Vampires took it down is proof that we need to take action before this period of prosperity for the Lycan people is ended as quickly as it had come about, to not do…” a stern woman’s voice called over the others, only to be cut off by a voice that was unmistakeably Adrian’s, “YES, I KNOW! But they killed Blood-Tusk with ease, without Damien we can’t organize or even think to rally the pack!”

“What of Silver-Mane?” an older man’s voice rang high, each note of his words filled with years of experience and wisdom, “Can not we be led by that we have seen command respect with naught but a glare?”

“She is but a child! The clans will not be led by a young girl who was only turned two days ago!” Adrian retaliated.
Emma got up and dressed in some clothes that had been obviously left for her and approached the iron-flood door to listen closely, not realizing that they were talking about her.

“Yes, a child by Human; a champion by Wolf… The clans will listen!” the elder man’s voice sang again.

“I cannot allow her to do so, as my oath I would be a worthless soul if I lost Silver-Mane!”

“Then the decision is hers alone! Surely she will see the need of the pack and lead us onto victory” the woman cheered furiously, receiving a raucous cheer.
The door was pulled open with Emma still leaning upon it, she fell through embarrassingly.

Adrian help her to her feet, placed his hand upon her opposing shoulder, “You would have her lead you to the final assault upon House Tsar?”

Emma looked up at him in shock… she was Silver-Mane, they were saying that she should lead the entire Lycan pack against the vampires.
“Well, Silver-Mane?” asked the wizened Grey-Mane, “As I am sure you heard our plight… Will you lead us to victory?”

There were over two-hundred eyes looking pleadingly in her direction, they looked to her for purpose and guidance.

How could she refuse her people…

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 07:48 AM
Aliies

House of the Tsar, Part 8

ETERNAL FORGIVING NIGHT…

Kelarae mimicked Nicholai and folded her ankle with her heels on his desk, they had been sitting there for hours, just smiling and joking in high spirits at the destruction of Club-Savage; the finality of it called for celebration and He had poured them both a tall glass of the liberated twelfth-century wine, the rich red fluid smelled strong with blackberries and cinnamon.

“Two out of the three largest Dens ever known taken out at the command of a certain Kelarae… the funny thing is, you look awfully like her; are you related?” Nicholai teased, handing her a glass and tapping them together with slight ringing sound, “Cheers…”

“Flatterer…” she said with a smile.

“Hmm, delicious…” Kel said pleasingly after a small sip, “For filthy Lycan-brew, they certainly knew what they were doing!”

“Too bad once it’s gone, there will be no one left to make it…” Nicholai swirled the ruby fluid around in his cup before downing the entire glass, “…No, wait; I stand corrected! You killed the only one smart enough to make it…”

They both laughed together, telling stories of past hunts and prized kills, most notably the final death of long-hated Blood-Tusk, who had been believed to be killed numerous times but Kelarae had decimated his entire body to prevent that from happening.

The double-doors burst open to reveal Timander, he was panting and trying to catch his breath.

“What is wrong, Tovaritch Timander? You look like you just circle the globe in an hour…” he asked, pouring his fourth glass of the alcohol.

He paused for a moment, leaning against the door-frame to catch his breath before delivering his message, “Our forward scouts have spotted a Lycan horde moving in our direction…”

Nicholai froze, “did they et a number as so we can ascertain our chances?” he asked bluntly.

“Forgive me Lord, they stated a number far too great to count before they were overrun!”

“Then prepare House Tsar, we will defend this house will the full fervor and strength that is Vampire!” he announced, downing the glass and marching past him and out of the large office, “TO ARMS MY PEOPLE!”

_-^^^====^^^-_

A host of over Twenty-five-hundred fully-formed Lycans moved as a solid wave through the deserted side streets and alleyways towards their objective. They moved with a determination rarely seen amongst Lycans, at their head charged the Alpha-Species; Emma…
Silver-Mane…

The leader of the pack howled her will into sound and the pack followed, willing to die to secure the proclaimed objective.

Her stand-out streak of silver fur shone in the moonlight and her underlings followed the beacon of their race; they had just crossed the bridges and were well into the lesser urban zones, the open terrain allowed them to spread into a wedge-shape before dividing into four parts; Emma ‘Silver-Mane’ led the forward mass, Adrian ‘Lion-Back’ took the left flank, Daniel ‘Iron-Maw’ covered the rear of the assault and William ‘Grey-Mane’ led the forth pack into the right side of the horde.

As described by in Emma’s plan, they would assault the House of the Tsar from all four quadrants, overstretching the enemy’s defense and overwhelming them.

_-^^^====^^^-_

Nicholai stood atop the five storey mansion and overlooked the scene, it had been dead-quiet for the last twenty minutes since they had trenched in, a few surprises awaiting an unsuspecting enemy of greater numbers as he had expected.

The late night air was cold and bitter, just the way he liked it and a low, thick fog hug in the air and just above the ground.

Nicholai’s people winced and trembled as the thunderous sound clawed hooves came from all directions, but there was not a single howl nor bark and he realized the discipline of the enemy force, “they are assaulting from all sides!” he shouted, turning around and ran to each of the four corners of his mighty establishment, “Cover every inch of the grounds and allow none to come within fifty yards!”

The first of the wicked creatures only became visible through the fog within a hundred yards of the mansion, “FIRE AT WILL!” he commanded, the sound of the combined fire from his subordinates was a deafening roar greater than what any single Lycan could release, or so he thought; every single window of House Tsar lit brilliantly with the flare of high-cyclic weaponry, decimating the first lines of the charge.

Of the forward assault, Emma stood atop a boulder and beyond the fog, rearing her head with the withdrawal of a mighty breath…
She unleashed a howl that shook the night; the Lycans around joined in with their lesser voices amidst their charge and all four prongs of Silver-Mane’s advance joined in the chorus…

One by one, the many windows of House Tsar exploded, showering the interior defenders with a deadly hail of splintered glass; their pulled back from the windows for only a moment, when they returned quickly they were horrified to see that the Lycans were literally at their doorstep.

Nicholai walked up idly to the control panel set up there on the roof, and began pressing buttons with glee; those closest to the building were obliterated as high-explosive subterranean mines ripped apart Lycans by the hundreds.

Much of the assault had been lost in the first few moments of the charge; but the horde was undaunted, Emma strolled up casually to the front door; Silver-Liquid covered her entire body but made her feel as if it was a very warm day…

“MUTATION SPOTTED!” a Death-Dealer on the front lip of the building’s roof announced back to Nicholai.

He looked down at the fearsome creature and finally understood why Kelarae had such difficulty dealing with it; Emma’s Lycan form stood two foot above the standard breed, her shoulders nearly one and a half times broader than any other.

She looked up at Nicholai, locking eyes as she continued to just absorb the enemy’s fire, her teeth were bared to reveal an almost –smile with her short snout.
She ducked down and gathered her strength, leaping nearly the full way up to where Nicholai stood, he wheeled back a pace or two as the creature grappled the rest of the distance, snarling at his men as they tried in vain to take her down, using solid-silver munitions.

As she was occupied with tearing them limb-from-limb, he drew a small two-way radio, “Are we set? What’s your position?” he asked through the device.

“They have the ground and the first floor” rang an American-accented voice, slightly crackling from distortion, “We are holding them, our plan is set. Kelarae concurs…”

“I’m going to try my hand at the pack leader, goodbye in advance and to Kelarae… I have always loved you…” he said finally before discarding the device.

With a grimace, the lord Tsar drew his six-foot, silver-edged great sword, holding it aloft with a single hand and swinging masterfully around to a stance most ancient.

Silver-Mane was finishing with the last defending vampire; tearing his shoulder blade clean from his body and spitting it in Nicholai’s direction, sliding to his feet.

“Let us see why you inspire such fear, creature. If it is such as destiny allows… I shall defeat you!” he announced in challenge as Emma cleaned her lips of the dribbling blood of her adversaries.

If her bestial feature would’ve allowed her to smile, she would give him the biggest possible; she tried and was a far more impressive snarl than any smile…
She stretched up to her full height on her hind legs, eleven feet of muscle, claw, fang and fur topped by the impressive flair of silver despite the majority of her Lycan form was covered by harmless liquid-silver.

Emma lowered her head and formed her throat to form the impossibly loud roar that made Lord Nicholai himself jump back, startled as the sound was mightier than his imagination would allow, even for his nightmares…

He gathered himself and with his own mighty shout, charged down his enemy with rapid-sweeping strokes of his massive sword, spinning it as it weight nothing to his strength.
The first few landed perfectly, leaving gaping wounds on the creature but it didn’t even wince; the pits offered worse…

He swept it around and around and around again, each swipe blocked by her dense muscles on her forearms, parrying each blow with her extraordinary strength and pushing him back at a steady pace.

On his next sweep, she lunged forwards and took the blade in her jaw, pulling upwards and over her with Nicholai still holding on, colliding into the equipment and the control terminals set up around them. She took him into a spin, he flailed out wide before his grip on the weapon was lost, catapulting the Vampire Lord with incredible speed up and far off the building’s roof.

Nicholai hit the ground well over three hundreds meters from his previous position with bone-shattering force and on his back, he rolled over onto his fore with a painful howl and pushed himself to his feet as the ground shook with the force of Silver-Mane’s landing near him, jumping from the roof from such a distance seemed impossible for even a werewolf.

His shoulder was a mess; snagging a jagged rock on the way down wasn’t doing too well for him, he sucked it in and ignored the immense pain with a grunt, baring his fangs and hissing widely at the Lycan.

The sword was still stuck in her teeth; she grabbed the hilt and wrenched it out, yelping ever so slightly as it took a smaller tooth with it and the sensation went straight to the bone. At first, Emma thought of discarding it but decided to kill him with his own weapon, taking a firm grip on the hilt and leveled it at his face, they stood there for a few moments, just staring into those commanding eyes...

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 10:14 AM
Aliies

“Just do it, Lycan… Do it and end my reign but remember that there is always another to take my place!” he admitted, allowing the beast to advance and take a long and powerful strike. Just as the blade was to fall, Nicholai yelled, “Psyke!” as he lunged in and punched the unsuspecting creature in the jaw, throwing it up and it flipped back, landing two meters away and dropping the sword; she was completely dazed.

Nicholai strolled up to her, retrieving his slightly-bent and scarred sword, standing with his feet on either side of her chest, holding the sword in a stabbing position as she squirmed slightly.
His face was contorted by a gaping smile as he leant back to gain more momentum…

He dropped the sword as his left shoulder exploded in a shower of ultraviolet radiation, severing his arm. Nicholai turned to see his attacker; a huge man, larger than even he… the man was barely visible as his dark skin reflected no light under the large tree he stood, a shotgun held loaded with UV rounds.

and as such I shall watch over her until the end of my time…” the man stated in a deep tone, firing two more rounds and transforming the Lord Tsar into nothing more but ash and blue flame...

Last edited by Aliies on Feb 3rd, 2006 at 10:22 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 10:19 AM
Aliies

House of the Tsar; Part 9

HOW LONG IS ETERNITY…

The Lycans hold the first two floors…” the voice yelled over the cracking transmission, “We’re losing ground; they are far mre organized than I’ve ever seen!”

“Kelarae and I are holding, they’re coming from the roof but we’ve managed sealed the upper-windows, how long can you give us Timander? Can we expect help?”

“We need to get a signal out to… LEFT FLANK, LEFT FLANK, THEY’RE BREAKING THROUGH THE…” the radio cut off and issued a slight hissing noise of static, the whole building shook from the battles above and below.

“Signal out to who?”
“I have no idea; we need to get out of this building, fast!” Kelarae said sternly.

_-^^^====^^^-_

Timander picked his gun up and fired with his good hand; one of the mutts had surprised him and took his radio… along with his hand.

His lover Jessica stood astride the heavy-machine-gun emplacement and pumped high-cyclic tracer-rounds into the ever-increasing number of Lycans. She froze as the braced window she stood next to gave way and was taken by the head in the jaws of one of them, pulling her flailing body out through it before it’s comrades swarmed through the breach.

Timander screamed pitifully as his love was taken, returning to tear into them with tears running down his pale features.

Two more window on their left side burst inwards only to tear out any Vampire that happened to be standing near… he had only eight of the seventy-two people he once commanded left and the Lycan waves appeared relentless, finally breaking through the last of their barricades to surround the remaining five Vampires left; Timander snarled at his gun as his clip clanked empty, he had no way of reloading it in time with only one hand…

_-^^^====^^^-_

Kelarae’s Vampire heart froze over as the sounds of gunfire and combat below was silenced; either they had withdrawn for some reason by she was almost certain that they on the only Vampire-controlled floor.

Kelarae snorted suddenly in amusement, chuckling softly in the eerie silence; both her weapons fully loaded and at her hips in hand.

“Something you find funny about all of this?”

Kel looked to her companion, her teeth bared in a wide smile, “I just thought of a way out of this!”

_-^^^====^^^-_

The reason the Lycans had stopped; they returned to human form and stripped the Vampires of their weapons and their clothes; each and all either blood stained or divided somehow by the mark of a Lycan fang or claw.

Certain members of each Lycan party had been elected to carry munitions with no weapons; Ultraviolet ammunition was reloaded onto each and every high-tech rifle they liberated as their plan of attack was working to the letter…

Kelarae entered the third floor in full from, her people nodded their respect and offered female-fitting clothes that were almost her size and were completely unmarked by damage as their owner had her head cleanly torn off.

“All goes well, your plan has been perfect so far Silver-Mane!” Shadow-Claw told her, he was slightly trembling in her presence but held his ground.
“As I thought…” Adrian said, trying to fit his gigantic frame into smaller Vampire garb with a small amount of success, “…You are a natural leader whose simply yet cunning plan will lead un to victory!”

“Come off it!” Daniel mocked him, but in a friendly manner, “You wanted someone else for the job but now you being a kiss-ass… not good for appearances! Not at all…”

The large party of Werewolves all laughed, their moral was high and victory was waiting just upstairs…

“has anyone tried to take the upper-floor?” Emma asked, silencing them simply with her words.

“No, Silver-Mane; we’ve been awaiting your arrival… Once we kill the Vampire Lord however…” Shadow-Claw spoke carefully.

“There is no need,” Adrian said, cutting him off, “I myself have sewn his ashes in the grounds outside; once they learn of this then their morale with be crushed…” he gestured with the clench of his fist, “…leading on to our greatest-ever victory over the Vampires”

The pack that crammed the large room cheered and whooped; history would forever remember them for their actions that night…

“Emma, EMMA!” came Carlos’ voice from somewhere in the back, “They’re calling for you; their leader Kelarae wants to speak to you, eh?”

“Did she say anything else?” Emma asked back, calling over the crowd as at her height she was unable to see him.

“Nah, she just said you need to hear something, Chicka!”

Emma walked into the mass of bodies and they did their best to part for their leader to gain access to the stairwell. At the base of the stairs she called up, “You wanted to speak to me, Vampire?”

“Why don’t you come up, I’ve a very good reason for you to!” Kelarae’s malicious voice called back.

“And what would that be?” Emma asked in slight boredom.

“EMMA, HELP ME EMMA!” screamed a familiar voice.
“MEL!” she screamed back, there was the distinct sound of someone muffling her sister’s cries with their hand.

“Told you so, Lycan… Now why don’t you be a good little girl and come on up, It’s quite cozy!” Kel’s voice said clearly.

Emma looked back at her people, they needed her but at the same time understood that she needed to go; she mouthed her apology to them as she reluctantly ascended the stairs.

“Oh and make sure there’s not a single gun on you or the brat dies…”
She checked the liberated clothes and removed a USP pistol from it’s holster from the last owner.

As the last step creaked underfoot, she turned around to see the array of G36’s that faced her; Kelarae stood in front whilst holding her sister by the wrists with one hand and the other over her mouth.

“Now step up, let’s take a good peep at you!” Kelarae said playfully.
Emma, still with her hands up, stepped up and into the room from the stairwell, the Vampires quickly surrounded her.

Kelarae released the trembling Mel, “Now search your sister for weapons and if you find something, you’re dead, you hear me, human?”

She did as she was told and frisked her little sister, “I’m sorry for this…”
“It’s not your fault, they’re tricky bastards!” Emma whispered back.
“I don’t think you truly understand… I’m sorry” Mel emphasized.
“What do you…” Emma asked curiously…

Her words were cut short by the sound of a high-caliber pistol, a feeling of pain in the pit of her stomach as her sister had shot her there…

“I’m just sorry but these tricky bastards came up with the excellent idea of setting you up; I’m surprised you didn’t notice the new me? I am truly hurt…” Melodie said calmly, leaning on Kel’s shoulder with her chin.

Emma fell to her knees and tears flooded her eyes as her sister smile widely, revealing a perfectly-white Vampire smile…

“Umm, Mel, we were supposed to use your sister for an escape-route, allowing us to walk by the Lycans, unharmed!” Kelarae said furiously, gripping her by her hair and ripping backwards.

Emma was crouched over, cradling her stomach and crying endlessly at her sister’s betrayal… the thought of those long canines had horrified her, feeling her own which were bigger than they usually were…

“Why I even bothered with you is beyond me! You wanted to become a true Goth but you end up getting me killed…” Kelarae howled at her, yanking the hair at her scalp remorselessly.

“Umm, Kel?” one of the Vampires said suddenly.
“Not now!” she barked, returning to her lecture of the young Vampire.
“Kel, I think you need to see this!” he said again.
“DIDN’T I JUST SAY NOT NOW YOU STUPID THING!” she screamed back, only then noticing what he was talking about…

Emma was on her feet, her eyes glowing in the fashion of the transforming Lycan and her body was shifting at an incredible rate.

“Fire… FIRE!” Kelarae yelped as the Lycan was once again her powerful form; the Vampires explosive rounds barely wounding her as she lunged at the little creatures that had caused her so much pain, swiping and knocking them around like paper-dolls with her paws.

Kel made sure she was at the rear of the group as Emma roared and removed half of a Vampire with one gigantic bite to his side, swallowing the cold meat and spitting the bones at his comrades before snapping at them as well.
Kelarae down one of the window barricades and fled into the night with Melodie in tow, Emma howled all the way through her transformation back to human… she had lost her sister in her rage.

Damien followed the pack up the stairs at her cry, covering her exposed body with his coat, “This is a great victory, but tell me, where is your sister, Silver-Mane?” he saked, looking in the direction her eyes faced, realizing what had happened, “They turned her, didn’t they…”

“And I’m the one to blame; if I hadn’t killed those people at the hospital then they wouldn’t have traced me to my home…” she fell to her knees and once again began to cry, this time the hardest she had ever done so before.

“But if you hadn’t then we’d be at the mercy of the Vampires right now as they hunted us down once more…” Grey-Mane said, kneeling on the floor next to her, “our entire race will help you get your sister back safe in return for as you helped us attain our freedom once more and win the greatest battle of this century!”

She sat there for hours past, crying well after the rise of the sun for what seemed like an eternity…

EL FIN...
A.K.A;
THE END

Last edited by Aliies on Feb 3rd, 2006 at 01:43 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 01:38 PM
Aliies

Hope everyone enjoyed reading it as much as i did writing it... eek! except for the part with those 2000 lost words miffed

NOW...

Questions?

Comments?

Criticism?

Ice Cream?
mmm, honey icecream too...

Last edited by Aliies on Feb 3rd, 2006 at 01:53 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 01:47 PM