KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Resident Evil 4 Story

Resident Evil 4 Story
Started by: STARS Nemesis1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

Resident Evil 4 Story

These are my first two chapters to my RE4 story. It doesn't follow the direct story or the equiptment but it's how I did it. I'll put more later, including an appenix.
[B]Translation Guide[B/]
Dado-die
Ameriano-american
Co Halo-I pull ahead
Cortelo apagado-cut him off
Retratamiento-retreat
Consiga a muchacha-get the girl
La derecha del flanco-Flank right
El flanco se fue-flank left
Carga-charge
dejelo-leave him
En alli-in there
Envíe en el gigante-send in the giant
Fuego-fire
Consigalo!-Get him
El esta alla-He’s over there
apresurese (el Castillo)-hurry (the castle)

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Last edited by stray_REBIRTH on Jul 11th, 2006 at 01:22 AM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 01:15 AM
stray_REBIRTH is currently offline Click here to Send stray_REBIRTH a Private Message Find more posts by stray_REBIRTH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

Prolouge
A car was driving out in a European forest. In it sat two Policia officers from Sartian and me, Leon Scott Kennedy.
“So what are you doing here Cowboy,” Said an officer.
“Top secret business, I suppose,” said the other.
“I’m here to see the sights,” I said sarcastically. I had actually come looking for the president’s daughter, Ashley Graham. We had an anonymous tip-off that she had been sighted in a small town called “El Pueblo.” Pretty self-explanatory.
“Oh don’t be such a stiff-ass! Have a cigar.” Said the first officer.
“No thanks. I don’t like Cubans.”
“No cigar?”
“I don’t like Castro.”
“Ha-Ha! Funny Americano.” Are these guys retarded?
“You know why I’m here. I’m here to find the president’s kidnapped daughter.”
“All by yourself? Ha! Good luck.”
“So why are you two here? Not to sit around a campfire and sing Koom-bye-ya like it’s Girl Scout camp, I hope…or maybe you did”
“Ha-Ha, our Captain said to keep tabs on you, make sure you’re not a terrorist.”
“How nice of him, giving the job to you two idiots.”
“Watch yourself Cowboy.” He said as he pat his gun. I pat my shotgun and he looked away.
The car stopped suddenly.
“What’s wrong?” I asked as I pulled out my gun.
“I gotta piss, you jackass.” And the second officer got out.
It has been six years since the grizzly murders in the Arkalay Mountains. Umbrella, the world’s largest pharmaceutical company, was behind it. The virus spread to a nearby mountain community called Raccoon City, massacring the city and crippling the city’s very foundation. The president had no choice but to order a contingency plan- to sterilize Raccoon City. After the destruction of Raccoon City, everyone knew Umbrella was responsible. Then, Umbrella’s stock crashed and, for all intents and purposes, Umbrella was finished. I had managed to escape by railcar with Claire Redfield and Sharry Birkin. Since then I have fought against Umbrella and then trained to become the president’s daughter’s personal bodyguard.
“It’s freezing out here.” The pissing officer said.
Something was watching him from the trees. It growled softly.
“Is someone there?”
The creature ran off, and we headed off again. We drove over a bridge and pulled up to a cabin.
“Here we are. You go.” Said the officers.
“I thought you were here to help.”
“We’ll watch the car.”
“Right. Don’t want any ‘parking tickets’.”
I got out and looked around. The old dilapidated cabin looked very unwelcoming and I froze on the spot because I heard something. I pulled out my pistol and looked around again.
“Forgot your make-up or something?”
“Shut up, jag-off.”
I walked toward the house. Something caught my eye and I turned to see a flock of crows fly at my face. I swatted them away as I continued on. I looked at the house and saw a set of eyes looking through a crack in the boarded up window. I then ran up to the house and swat-turned around the corner to end up seeing nothing. I proceeded to walk around the other corner and saw a man kindling a fire. I put away my gun and walked forward.
“Excuse me sir, have you seen this girl?” I showed him Ashley’s picture. He ignored me so I turned away.
“Jeez, what an ass…”
I turned just in time to see him swing an ax… at ME! I jumped back and produced my pistol.
“What the hell was that for? Put down the ax.”
“Dado Americano.” He muttered.
“Stop!”
He swung the ax again but I jumped back and unloaded three bullets in his neck. He fell down dead.
“What happened?” I said to myself.
He then jumped on me! I took out my knife and slashed his head off. He finally stopped moving. I was covered in blood. Then, the strangest thing happened. His body melted away!
“What is that thing?”
I heard a car start moving, so I looked out the window as I saw a truck hit the car. I heard screams and heard something growl. Three men with pitchforks had surrounded the house. I closed the door,
“Shit!”
I ran to the stairs and dove under them only to collide with a box of skulls. They don’t seem very nice. I hurried up stairs and looked out a window only to see they were still there, ready to kill. I took out a shotgun and jumped out the window. I took out the first one before they realized what had happened. I tossed my knife at one and shot the other. The knife hit his throat, killing him instantly. The one I shot got up and stabbed his pitchfork through me! I shot him again and he died, and the pitchfork fell. They melted away, too! I took out a first aid spray and healed myself. I ran to the bridge, only to see it was out. I looked down and saw the wrecked car and truck, smoldering by the stream.
“If they’d only came with me…”
I proceeded to walk down the path toward, I hoped, the village. Sure enough, I saw a sign that said, “El Pueblo” and had an arrow pointed toward a very distant church with a few buildings closer up. I also saw a gory signpost with skulls hanging from it. It said, “Watch for bears.” I thought it was weird so I just walked ahead. I saw a white dog caught in a bear trap, so I helped it out. I took two steps and got caught in another trap! I then realized the sign meant watch for bear traps.
I freed myself and continued on to find tripwires on the trees and bear traps in the middle of the only free path. I saw another demented villager so I called out, “!Ameriano! !Córtelo apagado! ! Consígalo!” The idiot actually walked at me and blew himself up in the tripwire.
“That’s that,” I commented as I walked along the path again. I heard something and turned to see two villagers walking towards me with a body between them as they walked. I dove into a near-by cabin and watched them walk by. I then turned and jumped back so fast that I cracked my head on the wall. There was a dead woman latched to the wall by a pitchfork that had splattered her brains on the wall.
“Holy Sh….”
I looked to see if those villagers were gone and saw the body was gone but there were ten villagers more there. My comlink buzzed and I figured it was Ingrid Hunnigan my coms advisor for this mission.
“This is Leon.”
“Leon. What’s happened? I lost contact with the two officers! Is something wrong?”
“The officers are dead. These deranged villagers around here killed them. I’d be dead too, if I hadn’t… neutralized the subjects.”
“Well… Continue the mission. You have to save Ashley at all costs.”
“The bridge is out, too. We need a new evac point.”
“Let me check the maps.” I pulled out my palm pilot as well and looked at the map of the near-by village.
“I’m sending you a more detailed map we just received from Intel…Looks like there is a castle just outside of town past a gondola station. There’s enough space in front to land the chopper.”
“Okay. Tell Mike I’ll see him there.”
“Mike’s off duty, so Kyle will be there. Call if you need anything. Hunnigan out.”
“Yeah…Leon out.”
I looked again and saw ten villagers were still there.
“Damn! Don’t they have somewhere to be?”
Then it hit me. I called out like I did last time, “Apresúrese el Castillo!”
One said,” Co Halo,” and nine ran off. And then there was one. I saw a branch over his head and shot it down. It crushed his head and blood splattered everywhere.
“Okay, another one bites the dust.”
I left the cabin and continued on until I came to an old bridge. I pulled out my binoculars and looked across the bridge. Up on a bluff, three villagers were on look out for me. If I ran for them, they could just run and alert the place. And there was no way to sneak over without them noticing me…Wait! I pulled out my hookshot and latched it on this side. I then shot the hook to the other side. Direct Hit! It was lodged on to the cliff. I planed to shimmy across to the other side, climb across the cliff, and come around the other side of the bluff. That way, I could take them out one by one. I grabbed the rope and started to shimmy. About half way over, I heard a snap behind me. I looked and saw one of the fibers snapped!
I started to shimmy as fast as I could. Unfounrtunately, That caused the whole rope to snap and sent me tumbling into the cliff wall with a load crack. I think I might have broken a couple bones in my arms and legs but nothing too serious. The worst damage that could have been done was to alert the villagers, but I think I was to far down for them to hear. I crawled up until I came to a ledge big enough for me to climb across and pulled myself up.
It didn’t go on for long, though. I had to jump onto the bluff before I had gotten far enough back. But luckily, they were facing the other way. I took this chance, tossed my knife at one, and shot one with a tranq from my belt. The two still awake turned and the knife lodged inside the chest of one. The other ran at me, I jumped out of the way, and he fell to his death. The knifed one pulled out a stick of dynamite! I ran forward and kicked the knife farther into his chest, piercing his heart, before he lit the dynamite. He fell dead onto the path. I grabbed the sleeping one and threw him off the bluff into the stream below. He was pierced by a jagged rock. I jumped from the bluff and watched the dead one on the path melt away. I took my knife and pressed onward. I saw another little cabin with an ornament gate beyond it. I figured it lead to the village. I peaked through the boarded window and saw a villager with an ax in his hand and two more on his belt. However, something smelled fishy, so I shot my last tranq at him trough the window. As he fell, I ran and jumped back onto the bluff just as the cabin blew sky-high. I figured it was booby-trapped because he had surely heard his buddies die; yet he hadn’t run out to help them.

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 01:17 AM
stray_REBIRTH is currently offline Click here to Send stray_REBIRTH a Private Message Find more posts by stray_REBIRTH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

I went through the gate and found myself on a small path leading to the village. My comlink buzzed and answered to find myself hearing an old friend’s voice.
“…The.” Static. “Is in the cabin as asked, Whesker.”
Then I heard another familiar, yet unwelcome voice.
“Good.” Static. ”Now get that sample and run.”
Then it was over. I checked my com and it said that the massage was recorded years ago, so I didn’t worry about it. Yet hearing that voice again put shivers down my spine. I thought Whesker was dead, and I knew the other was dead. I saw him die myself. Yet I felt something was up. I decided to head on and try to figure this out while I searched for Ashley. I walked ahead and stopped when I could see the village. It was small compared to the map. Farmers and their wives worked around a small fire in the middle of the village. It looked like they we’re roasting something. I looked through my binoculars and freaked out. It was one of the police officers!
“What the hell…who are these people?”
I snuck around the houses and killed a woman who saw me and tried to kill me. I walked past everyone and continued on to find myself face to face with a guy with a chainsaw! I jumped back as he started it up. He jumped at me but I gave him three shots from my shotgun. But he just stood up and came at me again! I shot again and he went down for good. Then the rest of the villagers ganged up on me. I tossed an incinerary grenade into the crowd. That took out quite a lot of them. I picked the rest off with my shotgun. I heard another chainsaw and was knocked to the ground. I lost my shotgun. I pulled out my knife and put it between the chainsaw and me. I pushed him away, grabbed my shotgun, and took off his head. Then more villagers come and surround me. Then I heard church bells and the villagers turned toward the church.
“Lord Saddler.”
They all just started to walk off. I just sat there stunned. I ran out into the middle of the village. They’re all walking into a small hut and when they closed the door, there’s a strange insignia on it.
“Huh. Where’s everyone going? Bingo?”

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 01:18 AM
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

Chapter 1
Luis Sera

I looked around and saw all off the dropped weapons.
“How did they have all of these…”
Just then my comlink buzzed.
“Hunningan. You okay, Leon?”
“No! I was just assaulted by a village full of weirdoes!”
“Are you okay!? What happened?”
I calmed myself before he continued.
“I had wondered into a village and was attacked by these crazed people. They nearly killed me…but then the church bells rung and they flocked off. It’s ****in’ bizarre.”
There was silence. Then Hunningan responded.
“I’m sorry I couldn’t call you earlier. There was interference in the com line.”
I thought back to the chilling com I received earlier.
“Yeah, I received a com from our archives I guess. It was weird.”
“Leon, our archives are locked off from the com line. If you received anything, it came from an outside link.”
I stood for a while. From an outside link? But it was even dated and named as all archived coms are.
“Well then…someone must have hacked the system because I heard Whesker and Kra…”
Just then the com cut off.
“****…”
I looked around and saw a wooden gate past an old tower. I headed to it and pushed through. It led me to another one of those damn signposts and a rock staircase. I looked down the path and saw a bridge with two villagers. It used my pistol and shot down one. The other started to throw axes at me but I was too far away. I decided to just run down the staircase. As I ran, I heard a load bang and turned to see a giant boulder rolling toward me!
“Oh shit!”
I turned and dashed down the stairs. I heard a softer thud and looked back to see the villager land on the ground.
“Dado Americ………”
Splat! Blood flew everywhere as the boulder crushed him. I reached the bottom but the boulder was right there! I jumped out of the way and the boulder broke as it hit the wall.
“That was close call…”
I looked up and saw a tunnel had been revealed when the boulder hit the wall. I stood up and walked through it to the other side. When I got there I ducked behind a box. To the left of me was a burnt-down house with a trip-wire inside. It was, in turn, connected to another trip-wire that went over empty land and connected to a boarded-up building. On the other side of the wires stood three villagers that where holding sticks of dynamite. Lit dynamite! And they threw them at me! I retreated into the tunnel and pulled out my shotgun. After the dynamite blew up, I ran forward and shot the trip-wires, which killed the villagers.
“Hell yes!”
But then I felt a sharp pain in my right leg. I looked down and saw an ax sticking out of my leg. ‘Shit! I gotta get outta here!’ I thought as I ran to the burnt down house and hid behind the last wall still standing. I peaked out and saw a villager in the window of the building. I connected an incendiary grenade to my knife and threw it at the window. It blew up and burned the guy to embers. I removed the ax. I went and retrieved my burning-hot knife.
“Oww! ****…”
I continued toward another house about 100 yards back. When I reached it, I heard banging inside and instantly thought, ‘Ashley!’
“Fuego!” I yelled, hoping to draw out any hiding villagers. But none came so I headed to the stairs. There was a padlock on the door so I kicked it off and kicked open the door, gun drawn. Inside was a small table and a couple pieces of furniture. I walk on and came to a hallway with another trip-wire. I shot it but it must have had more C4 strapped to it because it blew me into the wall. I stood up, beaten pretty badly.
“Damn…I gotta be careful.”
I entered another room and saw more furniture and a bookcase. I saw the bookcase had been moved recently. So, I decide to slide it out of the way. It got caught on the chair and I had just enough room to squeeze past it. Inside was only a wardrobe. Which was rattling.
“Don’t worry, Ashley! I’m commin’ for ya’!”
I ran to the wardrobe and opened the doors. Out fell a body. But it wasn’t Ashley. It was a man. I pulled out my gun and removed and the rope from his mouth.
“Who are you? Why are you here?” I asked him as he coughed. He looked up at me and said,
“Ouch! Do you have to be so rough? My names not important and neither is my reason for being here. Just untie me and I’ll be on my way, thank you very…”
“En allí! En allí! Americano!”
“Damn it! They’ve found us! Come on, kid! Untie me!” I hit him with my pistol. I started to untie him and said, “Shut up! I’ll move the book case back in the way and…”
As soon as I untied him, two villagers came inside and blocked our escape. Then, in came a monster of a man. Eight feet tall and probably over three hundred pounds, he wore a huge gray overcoat and had a baldhead and a long, black beard. The man I had saved laughed. “The big cheese, Bitores Mendez…”
I looked at him then at the huge man. I dropped my gun, got up, and ran at him. I put all my strength in a kick but he just caught my foot and threw me back. I hit the wardrobe and fell on the other man. I blacked out as Bitores Mendez laughed…
The American was sitting in one of the surgery chairs. I figured he was here for the girl but didn’t think much of it. Master Saddler told me to inject it into him and then leave. So I injected him with it and stood back. I watched him for a while before I heard the door open. Saddler stepped in. I bowed.
“Lord Saddler…”
He simply laughed and said, “This American will now join our ranks. He will be a great advocate for me.”
He then turned to me. “You are still here? I have had enough of you.”
The last thing I thought I was going to see was his tentacle slide through my head. My bloodcurdling screams echoed the cavern as Saddler walked out…

I woke up, my body aching. I tried to move but found I was tied to the man from before. I took my bearings and saw I was inside of another small building. My arm hurt slightly but I couldn’t see it. I shook the man awake.
“Hey, you! Wake the **** up!” The man stirred as I reached into my pocket for Ashley’s pic. He groaned and then spoke.
“Where the hell are we? Who are you, by the way? I am Luis Sera. I’m a local….WAS a local policia officer. You”
“I’m Leon Kennedy from the U.S. Have you seen this girl? “
I showed him the pic but he only shook his headed.
“Who is that? Your girlfriend?”
I elbowed him.
“She’s the president’s daughter. So, you have no idea of where she is?”
“No. But I have heard of what happened. Tell me, Leon, what did you do before coming here?”
“I trained for a few years to become Ashley’s bodyguard…but then she was kidnapped. But before that I was a police officer in Raccoon City and I was personally involved in the Umbrella Incident.”
“Ahh! That’s amazing. You were involved in such a big government cover-up? You don’t strike me as such a guy.”
“But I was. I saved two people’s lives…but I lost another…”
“I’m sorry my friend. But you say you were a police officer? So we are in the same boat eh? What kind of weaponry did you use?”
“Customized Samurai Edges…” I stopped as I heard moaning. “Did you hear that?”
Luis nodded. “What was it?”
Just then a bloodied villager walked in. He was in a black robe and carried a huge ax. He spoke to us.
“Saddler wants you to help us…but I think you should die!” He raised the ax and I kicked him in the gut. I flung him at the wall and he crushed his skull. The ax had fallen and cut through our ropes. Luis got up and dusted himself off.
“Well, thanks for the help, Leon. I’ll pay you back!”
And he ran off. But out of his pocket fell a notebook. I went and picked it up. I thought I’d read it later when I was in a secure area. I went to the dead villager and went through his pockets. I found a key and some money. About four thousand U.S.
“Shit this guy was loaded…”
I stood up and started to head out. Then I saw a hooded face in the window.
“Stranger…I can help you stranger, when you want, come out back.”
And he walked off. ‘What the hell?’ I thought but decided to secure the area first.
I went outside and looked around and saw a wall and a gate in front of me. I went to the wall and found a small chunk missing from it. I looked out and gasped. For about three hundred yards all that was there was a few bridges and a house next to the gate. Villagers sprinkled the bridges. To the right was a path that lead to an outcropping and had a zip line to the ground on the other side, where there was another gate and another building.
I tossed an incendiary grenade and the bridges and they all burnt and fell, along with the villagers. But then the other side was crawling with them. And they had a ledge to get to me by.
“Oh damn.”
I thought now might be a good time to talk to that robed man. So I ran behind the shack and saw the man. He was robed in black and had a bandanna around his nose and mouth.
He wore a blue old-fashioned shirt and black pants. He also wore a backpack. He chuckled as he saw me. He opened his cloak and revealed a vest strapped with ammo and grenades. In his cloak he had knives and guns. He dropped his pack and it had more weapons in it. He then chuckled again and said,
“Welcome.”

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 01:18 AM