KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Zeke and the beginning of his power

Zeke and the beginning of his power
Started by: cundiff11

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cundiff11
Auror

Zeke and the beginning of his power

A story i made up. If people like it i will write more!

Zeke and the beggining of his power

PROLOGUE:
Zeke was four years old when an army working for the evilest magician there had been in 150 years came tohis house. He heard a noise that sounded like a bomb downstairs, when his mother came rushing in to his room, grabbed him out of his bed and said, " i want you to stay right here". The next thing he knew he was in a small field, with perfectly groomed grass, and a platter right by him with, a glass of orange juice, and some sandwiches. He was there for about a half an hour eating, when he saw his mother appear right by him.

"How are you doing Zeke?" she asked. " im fine mother, but why am i here?" he said curiously. "I shall explain when you are older, right now, you just need to relax." she said. " Mom, right before i was here, i heard a sound like a bomb, then you came running in here." he said. " and mom, where is daddy?" She opened her mouth to talk, then started crying softly. He looked into here eyes, and said, " did daddy get hurt from that sound?" He asked, suddenly sounding worried. " No honey" she said in a soft, reassuring tone," daddy was fighting against the sound, trying to let us leave, when daddy die...... when daddy went to heaven, she said with a sob. But, he told me that he loved us, and that you should be strong and make him proud, and he will see you again."

CHAPTER 1

A skinny boy with blonder hair, blue eyes, woke up, in his warm bed. He looked at his clock and saw that it was 7:30. Today was saturday, so he didn't have school. He just laid in bed there for awhile, thinking about nothing, and relaxing. He went over to his desk and picked up the book he had been reading the night before, a book on dragons. He read that some dragons can shoot a flame over 30 feet, with a temperature about 350F. He read that they fly for over 40 hours before they need to get a drink. They can go for about 3 days without eating, and that they cannot be tamed unless you raised them from them moment they came out of the egg.
Zeke's mom made him read a book for for 20 minutes each night. He became alot smarter that way, and soon knew a lot about many creatures.
He knew his mom was a witch and she was a warrior. He knew someday he would become a wizard, and a warrior just like her. His mom could do magic, but did not use it for everything she did like some people did, she felt that she only needed to do magic for some things, but some things that were easy to do, she could do by hand.
She was in the living room, wrapping the presents for Zekes 10th birthday, when she heard him coming down the stairs. "Mom, dad, here he comes!" she said excitedly. She looked at the presents, which were halfway wrapped, and she scowled and waved her hand at them, which took off towards the table and wrapped themselves on the way.
When he walked in the door, the three shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEKE!!!!!" He was surprised that his grandma and grandpa were there, as they lived in a different country, and visited once a month, and had come last week. He ran over to his mom and hugged her, as hard as he could. Then he went over to his grandpa and grandma, and hugged them, but a little bit softer. He told them all thanks, then sat down for breakfast. " So mom, what did you make?" he said. " Nothing yet, i was waiting to see what you wanted." " So, what do you want?'' she said cheerfully. " Can i have two eggs, some bacon, and a glass of orange juice?" he said. "Well, that sounds like a great idea, Mom, Dad, want the same?" "Sure they both said at the same time."
Both his grandparents were about 50 years old. They showed no sign of being older, because they were always skipping around and helping. His grandma was a witch and his grandpa a wizard.
After they were done eating breakfast, Zeke said to his mom, " can i open presents now?"
She thought about it, then said, " yes, that will be fine." He looked at the table, and saw four presents. A really long one, a smaller one, a really long, thin one, and a medium sized one.
He went to the table, and picked up the long one, and opened it. He looked in, and saw a long, sword in a case, brand new. He looked at his grandpa and said, "thank you so much." He smiled and said " you can add that to your collection."
Then he picked the smaller one and saw a case, with about 6 throwing knives. He knew this would be from his mom, and said, "thank you so much, i dont have many throwing knives in my collection." Then he picked up the thin one. Before he even opened it, he ran his hand down the whole thing. He couldn't believe what he felt. He ripped open the packaging, and picked up the fastest broom ever made, the bullet. He let go of the broom, which flew to its case it came with. The medium sized package he picked up, and opened it. As soon as he opened it, something shot out of it, which startled him. "Its a spirit which would do any household type of thing you wanted. It has a brain, and is actually alive, but doesn't eat or sleep, and it delivers your mail for you"! His mom said, seeing the excited but confused look on his face. He couldn't believe how good his birthday had been, he had gotten lots of good things, and had a great day.
By 7:00 he was tired from riding his broom, playing with his sword, becoming friends with his spirit, and aiming with throwing knives. He went to his bed, thinking how he couldn't wait for two years, when he would turn twelve, when he would get to go to a school that taught him about everything he needed to know, about magic, and about fighting. His mom had homeschooled him, but she never taught him anything like that. He didn't have any friends, because they lived on 45 acres of land, and there was knowone in the area. He was thinking about how school would be, when before he knew it, he had drifted off to sleep.
The next day, his mom gently woke him up. " Come on, she said softly, wake up." He looked at her, and said," mom, you never wake me up," he said sleepily" why is today different?" " Todays special, we are going to start your training, and i am going to tell you some things." she said. " Ok" he said confused.
They went downstairs and sat on the couch. His mom looked at him seriously, and said, " i am going to tell you the story of what happened 6 years ago." " Your father and i, were both magic, and warriors. and we were very powerful at both." We would capture the dark sides people, and put them in the wizard prison, shema."she said" We put around 15 -20 people in there each, and the dark side didn't like it." " We do not know who the leader is, or if they even have a leader, but they were angry." " The night you heard that sound, it was all the dark magicians blowing down the door. Daddy tried to fight them off to give us time to get out, but there were too many. He died in the battle, but took around 10 people with him." she said, sorrow in her eyes. " When i saw him, he told me to train you, and that if i did, we would find a way to see him again. Then he said, "go", and i took you and teleported you to a field in a different world, where knowone could reach you." Then i went and took down the rest of the dark magicians, and buried my husband." Now i am fulfilling what he said to do, and am going to train you." "Ok mom, i will try my hardest at both, and will do what you tell me to.
"Then we start now. First i am going to teach you magic." Some magic you can do without a wand, others you can't. For example, a simple spell, like summoning something, does not require much magic. Watch. She waved her hand lazily, and two cups came out of the cabinets, and made ice water, and flew over to her. This, is a simple thing to do. It is not a spell. All you have to do is draw the magic in you, and your mind will do the rest. If you wave your hand, for example, your mind knows what you want to do, so you don't have to say, do this, do that, in your mind. You will not be able to do these things for a while. First i want you to reach deep inside of you, and try to feel the magic inside you. If you can do that, apply it to something. Then, after a while, you will be able to do it without thinking.
He was looking for something inside of him, when he felt it. It was a warm presence, almost like another thing, inside of him. Ive got it he said to his mom. She looked surprised. Then apply it to something. He closed his eyes, and said, see that pen on the counter, on top of the microwave, the green and yellow striped one? Yes she said. He concentrated as hard as he could, then it came zooming to him. He snatched it and said i did it i did it! Wow, she said, that was impressive. Now, i want you to try to push it away from you. He sat the pen on the counter, and then grabbed the magic, and threw as much as he could at the pen. It moved about 2 inches. That was OK, but i think you can do better. Why don't you go to bed, and we will work on this tommorow.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:56 PM
cundiff11 is currently offline Click here to Send cundiff11 a Private Message Find more posts by cundiff11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cundiff11
Auror

it was too big, so heres as much as ive written.
He went upstairs furious since he couldn't get the pen to move farther. He thought of some drills he could work on though. He grabbed a pen, through it up in the air, and made it come back to him. Eventually he got so good at it, he could make soccer balls come to him. Then he thought of trying something really hard. He threw the soccer ball out the window as far as he could. Then he summoned it. After about 5 seconds it came zooming through the window to him. It was 1:00, and he was getting tired. He decided he would stay up until 2:00 working on making them go away from them under control. He put the pen on the desk, and gathered as much magic as he could, then threw it at the pen. It shot like a rocket at the wall. It was stuck in the wall, like a dart. He summoned it back to him. Then he tryed levitating it. He couldn't get it to do that, so he went to sleep.

Chapter 2
The next morning his mom came in again and woke him up. Its time to train, she said. He went downstairs, gathered the strength and a cup came to him. He filled it with water and sat on the couch. Lets see if you can push things yet, she said. Ok. A pen came shooting toward him, then shot toward the wall. It went straight into the wall, so far you couldn't see it. His mom looked at him curisously. Then it zoomed back to his hand. im sorry mom, i didn't mean to.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:56 PM
cundiff11 is currently offline Click here to Send cundiff11 a Private Message Find more posts by cundiff11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cundiff11
Auror

post what you think!!!!!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:41 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

ZEKE!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 11:01 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cundiff11
Auror

?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 11:54 PM