KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Immortal Being

Immortal Being
Started by: TigerEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Immortal Being

(once again comes a morbid sort of story from the mind of Tiger! Enjoy and please comment!)

I pushed his limp body to the ground, hearing the crash of skull to cement tile. The scratching noise I detested so very much. I looked down into the blank eyes of the blond boy, whose life I had just taken. He had been smiling and laughing only seconds ago and now he lay lifeless. A wave of satisfaction took over me; I could once again feel the heat coursing through my veins and body.
It was a harsh reality; I took lives in order to keep myself alive. Yet I wasn’t alive, I was the same dark haired, pale skinned, skinny, dorky sixteen year old girl I had been for over fifty years. The very same morbid mind frame controlled me as it did then, and it seemed to make this new life easier. If I had been anything like the other children, I’d be dead myself by now.
I broke the contact with the boy’s eyes and turned away from him slowly making my way back into the darkness, my hair blowing around wildly, hitting me in the face. I left the corpse to rot in the empty alley way until found several days from now, by then my mark will have disappeared , leaving nothing for police to suspect anything.
My life was an art. I dance between the shadows, staying out of mortal eyes and I seduced them to make my kill. Over the years, I had learned to paint over my envy for them. It was true, that I envied them, they were able to walk in daylight, feel love and comfort and most important they were able to die, to take that last breath before leaving this world. I was bound to this earth, unable to die, unable to love and unable to see the sunrise. I am alone in my very thought, action and word.
I am a vampire, the immortal being of loneliness.

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 05:48 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derrick666
Psionic

I like it, very wickedly dark and poetic.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 06:19 AM
derrick666 is currently offline Click here to Send derrick666 a Private Message Find more posts by derrick666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

thanks...i was trying a different writting style...but yah my stories are very dark and usually more morbid.

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 08:38 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote