KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Hell

Hell
Started by: TheKingofKINGS!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Hell

This story could be long, it could be short, but this is just the intro type thing. It's a tribute to everyone who died in World War two, and documents a ground soldiers life in the armed forces. I hope you enjoy it.

Hell

First the darkness hits me. I try to relax, but that never works. I know what’s about to occur, and yet I don’t try to stop it. I realize that while this happens, I need it to happen. My mind races over what the near future holds for me, and I suddenly lose consciousness. I drift, into a world of sleep. And that’s where it happens.

I start running. I don’t know why, but I feel like I need to run. I never stopped to ask myself what I’m running from. A monster? A tsunami? An ex-wife? Nevertheless, I continue running. Without warning, the ground beneath me crumbles.

Then the floating starts. The wonderful sensation on falling slowly to the ground, and knowing when you reach it, it’ll all be over. The wind rattles my excess skin, as the floating becomes falling. I’m nearing the surface, and upon reaching it, a large splash is made.

Finally, the drowning starts. The relief hits as soon as the air bubbles release from my lips. I’m kicking and screaming in ecstasy, and suffocating in the water. Before all of my feelings are gone, I jerk awake.

I’ve been thinking about suicide a lot lately. Would It hurt? Would anyone care? How would I do It? Would they try to stop me? Anything is better than this hell.

My name is John Lewenhok, and I’m a soldier for the Allied Forces.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 04:17 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote