KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Hold on Hinata

Hold on Hinata
Started by: D_A_R_E

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Hold on Hinata

Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto series or any of it's characters.

Title:
Hold on Hinata
Originally posted on:
Fanfiction.net & Narutofic.org
Pairings:
HinataxNaruto
SasukexSakura
TentenxNeji
InoxShikamaru
Summary:
Hinata is badly hurt during an S-ranked mission. She is released from the hospital the next day. But unfortunately she has nowhere to stay since her house being remodeled. In a twist of fate she ends up living with the one person she'd only dreamed of.
Notes:
I originally posted this story on Fanfiction.net and Narutofic.org under the username HyuugaAmane. Also this story is NOT interactive.

So ladies and gents without further adu..

~~~~~

Chapter One
Friends and Roses

“Hold on tight Hinata.” Naruto was jumping from branch to branch with Hinata on his back.

“I’m fine... really... I’m...”

“You don’t sound too fine to me. Now hold on.” Having given up in fighting with Naruto, Hinata held onto Naruto as tight as her wounded body would allow. While on an S-ranked mission, which was a success, Hinata had been badly wounded. There was a deep gash in her stomach, her arm was broken, and she wasn’t sure but she thought her leg might have been broken as well. Naturally she had also lost a lot of blood. “Just a bit longer, Hinata. We’re almost there.” Hinata just got a glimpse of Konoha before her world went black.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 03:45 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

[continued...]

“Tsunade-baachan!! Tsunade-baachan!!” Irritated, Tsunade looked up from her work.

“What do you want this time Naruto?” Tsunade had yet to notice the bloodied Hinata.

“Are you blind?! Hinata-chan is hurt!” Tsunade blinked at him, dumbstruck. Slowly she looked over at the bloodied body on Naruto’s back. Tsunade quickly stood up and started to walk out the door.

“Follow me.” That was all she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly, Hinata opened her eyes as she did she looked over at the digital clock sitting by her bedside. It said 7:48. ‘Shit! I’ll be late for school!” Hinata tried to sit up but her body was wracked with pain the moment she tried. She gasped and clutched her stomach. Realization struck her. She wasn’t in her room. ‘Where am I? Wait... this... this is... the hospital! That’s right... I was hurt... Naruto-kun must have carried me here.’ Hinata blushed at the thought.

“Hinata-chan! You’re awake!” Hinata was shocked to see the blonde 17 year old standing in the doorway. Not only that, but he was smiling and he had a bouquet of roses. “I wanted to make sure you were okay before I went to school.”

He was there, he was talking to her, and he had brought flowers. Hinata could have sworn it was a dream. Yet there he was right infront of her, putting roses in a vase. He gently set the vase down on her night stand. He smiled again. Oh, how she loved that smile.

“There now you’ll be able to see ‘em when ya wake up everyday.”

“Arigatou, N-Naruto-kun.” Naruto began to scratch the back of his head and laughed a bit.

“Heh, heh. It’s really nothing.” Naruto glanced at his watch. “Shit I gotta get going.” He quickly bent down and kissed Hinata on the cheek. He smiled and ran through the door. “I’ll see ya later Hinata-chan!”

All Hinata could do was sit there dazed as he ran off. Gingerly, she brought he hand up to her cheek. She stayed like that all day, hand on her cheek staring out the door.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 03:58 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

[continued...]

“Hinata? H-i-n-a-t-aaaa?” Sakura waved her hand infront of her friend’s face. She had desperately been trying to get her attention for the past five minutes. “HINATA!!”

Hinata snapped out her dazed state. “Huh?”

“Finally!”

“W-what?”

“You were completely spaced out. It took me like five minutes to even get your attention.”

“You mean like when I try to get your attention when your staring at Sasuke?” Hinata asked innocently.

“Yes exactly like th- Hey!” Hinata was laughing mischievously at her friend. “That’s not funny, Hinata!”

“Gomen. I just couldn’t resist.” Hinata laughed.

“Ne, Hinata. Just what were you spacing out about earlier.” Hinata instantly flushed red.

“N-nothing.”

“Oh? It was about Naruto again wasn’t it.” Blushing furiously, Hinata shook her head no. Sakura smirked. “It was! It was!”

“It was not!”

“Was too!”

“Was not!”

“Shesh. What are you two bickering about this time?”

“It’s nothing Tenten.” Quickly replied Hinata.

“Not-uh”

“Yeah-huh.” Hinata stuck her tongue out at Sakura as Sakura did the same.

“Okay. Someone just tell us already!” Ino demanded, annoyed.

Sakura smirked. “Hinata was day dreaming about Naruto again.” She stressed his name. Ino’s look went from annoyed to absolutely devious.

“Really?” She turned to Hinata. “What was it about?”

“Yeah, come on. Tell us.” Tenten agreed.

“Well...”

“Well?”

“He was here. He came before school. He gave me those roses.” She gestured towards the roses on her night stand. “And before he left he... he...”

“He what?” Questioned a curious Sakura.

“He... k-k-kissed me on the cheek.” Ino burst out laughing. She laughed so hard that she fell on the ground.

“That’s it?” She gasped. “That’s it?” Ino just couldn’t stop laughing. She just couldn’t believe that Hinata was making such a big deal out of something like that. Sakura sighed.

“Is that really all that happened?” Hinata nodded. “Are you sure?”

“Well... He did say that he’d be back later.” Tenten and Sakura both frowned.

“He was probably just worried about you Hinata. I wouldn’t think too much of it if I were you.” Informed Tenten.

“She’s probably right Hinata.” Agreed Sakura. She nudged Hinata’s shoulder and smiled. “But you know there’s always a chance.”

“Thanks, Sakura.”

“Yo!”

“Naruto?” Chorused Tenten, Ino, and Sakura.

“The one and only!” He smirked. “Oh, Hinata-chan. I hope you don’t mind but I brought some of my friends with me to visit too.” As if on cue; Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kiba, Lee, Gaara, and Neji walked in the door. Needless to say, the room was kind of crowded.

As soon as Sakura saw Sasuke she immediately glued herself to his arm. Sasuke glared at her, but she didn’t let go.

“Sakura could you please stop.”

“I’m not gonna stop.” She stuck her tongue out at him. “I know you like it.” Sasuke thought on that for a second.

‘Maybe she’s right. But ya know I really don’t like her doing it infront of the other guys.’ Sasuke smirked. He knew exactly what he was going to do. “Sakura?”

She looked up at him. “What Sasu-“ She was cut off as Sasuke caught her with a passionate kiss. Sakura was in shock. Sasuke pulled her into his tight embrace and urged her to return the kiss. Sakura granted his tongue entrance.

Neji rolled his eyes at his best friend. He had finally revealed it huh? He had finally shown to everyone that he was dating Sakura. Not like half of them hadn’t guessed it anyways. Neji made his way over to Tenten and motioned her to get up. She did. Neji sat down in the chair she had just been sitting in. He noticed that Ino was looking at Tenten as if to say why in the hell did you just do that. Neji imagined her question was anwsered when Tenten sat on his lap. Neji smirked slightly and wrapped his arms around Tenten’s waist. She leaned into him. To his delight Ino looked quite pissed.

Hinata, having known about Tenten and Neji for quite some time, giggled at Ino’s reaction. She didn’t even notice that Naruto was sitting on her bed and that he was right next to her. Oh, but Ino did and she laughed when Hinata finally realized it. Hinata was so shocked that he was there that she yelped and almost fell off her bed. But he caught her. She looked at him and saw the warm glow in his cerulean eyes. How she wished he would kiss her, but he didn’t.

“Ne. Ne. Hinata-chan. When are you getting out of this place?”

“I don’t know. Naruto-kun.” She blushed.

“I’ll go ask Tsunade-baachan. I’ll be right back.” He pecked her on the cheek and quickly left to go find Tsunade. Hinata was blushing like mad. She couldn’t believe he had done it again. Hinata noticed Ino was still laughing at her and she blushed even more.

“Hinata. I got to tell you something.”

“What is it Ino?”

“Well you know how I said you could stay over at my house while your house was being remodeled right?”

“Yeah.”

“Unfortunately, my parents grounded me last night. They said you can’t come.” Ino avoided meeting Hinata’s eyes guiltily.

“It’s alright I can find somewhere else to stay. Besides by the time I get out of here it might already be done.”

Ino nodded. “Gomen nasai Hinata. I really mean it.”

“Don’t worry about it, k?”

“Okay.” Ino looked over at the clock. “Oh, crap! I’m gonna be late for my curfew!” She grabbed her jacket. “Bye Hinata! Get better soon!” She waved as she bolted out the door.

“Ne. Hinata-chan. I know when you get to leave.” Naruto whispered in her ear.

‘When did he get back? I never even noticed.’ “When?”

“TODAY!!!”

“Nani? Today?” She looked at him suspiciously. “Really?”

“Yep! You can even ask old lady Tsunade.”

“NARUTO!! I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!!” Naruto laughed at her.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” He waved her away. Tsunade’s eye started to twitch at his reply.

“I’ll forgive you. This time.” Even though the murderous intent was perfectly clear in her voice, Naruto never even flinched. “What are all of you people doing here? Come on, out! All of you! NOW!” They didn’t have to be told twice.

“What ya do that for Baa-chan?”

“N-A-R-U-T-O! GET OUT NOW!”

“No! I’m staying right here!”

“Fine!”

“Fine!”

“Your now in almost perfect health Hinata. Just be careful of that arm of yours for a few more days. You’re lucky we were able to heal that arm. Your leg had a nasty sprang, but that was easy to heal. Now that gash in your abdomen was difficult to heal, but nothing we couldn’t handle. You should be careful of that for a while too. Considering wouldn’t completely heal it.”

“Arigatou Tsunade-sama.”

“Don’t worry about it. Just remember what I told you. You can leave at any time you want okay. But remember we don’t take in free loaders.”

“Hai.” Hinata watched the 5th walk out and sighed. ‘What am I going to do? I don’ t have anywhere to stay now, since Ino was grounded and I already know Tenten and Sakura are busy. I’ll have to think of something.’

“Hey Hinata-chan. I’ll walk you home.” Naruto smiled at her and offered her a hand to help her stand up. She took it. Hinata blushed almost instantly. His hand was so warm and it felt so strong.

“Anou.... About home.... Well you see, I can’t go home.”

“Nani? Nande?”

“My house is being remodeled, so I have no where to stay.”

“No problem. You can stay with me!” Hinata’s eyes went wide.

‘Stay? With N-naruto-kun?’ “I can’t.”

“Ah come on. I’m really not that bad am I?”

“A-alright I-I’ll s-stay.”

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 04:01 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Hold On Hinata
Chapter Two
His Song

Disclaimer: I don’t own the Naruto series or any of the characters, but I wish I did.

“What’s the matter Hinata-chan?” Naruto was sitting on an orange and black motorcycle and offering a helmet to Hinata.

“Nothing.... It’s just I’ve never rode a motorcycle before.”

“Never rode a motorcycle! Nande?”

“My father wouldn’t allow it.”

“We’re gonna have to fix that, now won’t we? Come on. Get on. I won’t tell.” He winked at her. Gingerly, Hinata reached up and took the lavender colored helmet from his hands. Carefully, she placed it on her head. Naruto offered her a hand to get on to the motorcycle and she took it.

“You better hold on tight.” Hinata nodded and wrapped her hands tightly around his waist. She was glad Naruto couldn’t see her face because she was sure she was blushing. “Where’s your stuff?”

“A-at Ino’s.”

“OKAY! FIRST STOP, INO’S!” Naruto slammed on the gas and they took off into the night. They were going so fast it was all Hinata could do to just hold on. “Whooo-hoo! This is awesome! You alright back there Hinata-chan?”

“Yeah.”

“So where is Ino’s anyways?”

‘He doesn’t know where Ino lives? Oh God this going to be a long night.’

“Hope you don’t mind that it’s little messy. I didn’t really have time to clean up.” Naruto fumbled with his keys.

“I don’t mind.”

“Come in then.” He opened the door and led Hinata inside. Hinata looked at her surroundings. Naruto’s apartment was huge. He had a spacious living room, with a couch, love seat, lazy boy, big screen tv, surround sound, a coffee table, a desk, DVD player, and a laptop. Hinata followed Naruto into the kitchen. It was also huge, but messy. It had a long counter, a stove, a dish washer, a sink, several cabinets, a microwave, and a large table which was covered in used ramen cups.

‘This must be the mess he was talking about. It’s not that bad... I mean I have seen worse. A lot worse. If he thinks this is messy he should see Neji’s apartment.’ Hinata chuckled a bit when she thought of her 18 year old cousin’s apartment. It was so bad you couldn’t even walk in it. It was nothing like Naruto’s.

Naruto led Hinata down a long hallway, which had pictures of Naruto and all his friends all over the walls on either side. Most of them were either of him and Iruka, Sasuke, Kiba, Lee, Gaara, Neji, or Kakashi. Hinata noticed there were also a few pictures of his band and a few of their class pictures. To her surprise there was a picture of her and Naruto. It was a picture Ino had taken only a month ago. Naruto had forgotten his lunch that day, so Hinata had gladly offered to share with him. Naruto had been so happy that he had hugged her. That’s when Ino had snapped the picture. Hinata silently wondered how he had gotten that picture. She’d have to ask Ino later.

“Ne. Hinata-chan. I have two extra bed rooms.” Naruto opened a door on their left to reveal a nice sized bedroom with a closet, a bed, a night stand, a dresser, and a desk. “That’s the first one.” Naruto moved down the hallway a bit and opened a door on their right. This one was a bit bigger, but it contained everything the other one had. “And that’s the second one. Which one do you want?”

“Anou... I think I’d prefer the smaller one.”

“The small one it is then!” Naruto walked into Hinata’s new bedroom and set her things down on the bed. “You can unpack after I show you the rest of the apartment.” Hinata nodded. Naruto led her out of the room and across the hallway. He opened the door. “This is my room. If you ever need me for anything, I’ll probably be here or in the music room.” His bed room was the biggest of the three in the apartment. Inside he had a bed, a closet, a desk, another laptop, another tv, a dresser, a bookshelf, a night stand, and several other odd things. It was surprisingly very clean. Hinata had expected it to be really messy, but then again the only boy’s room she ever seen before this had been Neji’s. That really wasn’t much to go on.

Hinata followed Naruto back out of his room and down to the end of the hallway. He opened the door and an incredible sight met Hinata’s eyes. The room contained a real stage! Now exactly how many people had a stage in their apartment? Not very many that’s for sure. There were also several different guitars in the room. Naruto went over and picked up one of them. It was orange and black.

“Do you know how to play?”

“No. My father wouldn’t let me learn guitar. He told me I should concentrate on being a shinobi not a guitarist.”

“Man your father never let ya do anything, huh? That must have sucked.” Naruto smirked. “Do you want to learn?”

“Huh?”

“Want to learn how to play guitar?”

“I-I’d love to.” He picked up a lavender colored guitar and handed it to Hinata.

“Try playing something. Anything.”

“Ah.. Okay.” Hinata strummed her fingers across the strings. The amp blasted out a deafening shriek. Naruto laughed at her performance. Hinata blushed.

“Here let me help you.” He walked over to her and gently began to place her fingers in the right places. “Put your fingers here and then here. Then strum the second and third strings.” He was so close. Hinata could feel his warm, soft breath on her neck. She could feel his gentle fingers brushing against her. She wanted to stay like this. She wanted to be close to him. But he urged her to play those simple notes, and she did. She couldn’t resist. A soft melodious sound issued from her finger tips. It was so simple yet so beautiful.

“I didn’t know you started giving out lessons Naruto.” Sasuke, Neji, Shikamaru, Gaara, and Kiba were standing in the room’s doorway.

“Shut up Uchiha.”

“Guys don’t start this. Let’s just practice. God knows we need to.” Neji said irritated. “By the way; why are you here Hinata-sama?” Hinata never got a chance to answer.

“She’s staying with me. Got a problem with that Hyuuga?”

“No. No problem at all.”

“Good.”

“Let’s practice already.” Said an annoyed Kiba. Quickly and quietly, the boys picked up their instruments and took their places on the stage. Gaara sat down at the drums and played a few quick warm ups. Both Kiba and Shikamaru picked up base guitars and took their places. Naruto, Sasuke, and Neji all picked up their guitars and stood by the microphones. Naruto was in the center with Neji on his left and Sasuke on his right. Naruto said two words “Presently Untitled” and they started to play. It started out as hard fast paced metal, but slowed into a quiet melody as Naruto began singing.

She’s always been watching me.
I can’t believe I never realized it.
She’s been there all along.
But I’ve never noticed.

All my life I’ve been searching for her.
But I couldn’t find her.
I can’t believe she’s been right in front of me.
I can’t believe I’ve never noticed.

I spend my days chasing others.
Never knowing she was right there.
Some people tried to tell me.
But I never listened.

I kept chasing them.
I never stopped to think.
I never stopped to look.
Never stopped to look right infront of me.

But I’ve never noticed.

Once I realized it.
I knew she was the one.
The one I’d been looking for.
She was right there all along.

I wanna tell her how I feel.
I’ve tried so many times.
I’ve had so many chances.
But I don’t have the courage.

Now she’s standing right infront of me.
She’s taking my breath away.
I’m getting weak in the knees.
And it’s getting hard to speak.

But I’ve never noticed.

I’m not gonna fight it anymore.
I gotta tell her.
I can’t just stand by and watch.
I gotta tell her.

I just hope it’s not too late.
Cause I gotta tell her.
Gotta tell her I love her.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 01:30 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

[continued]

An alarm clock buzzed in the early morning silence. Reluctantly, its owner reached out a pale delicate hand to switch it off. Morning had come too soon. She didn’t want to drag herself out of the comfortable, warm bed. She just wanted to lay there and sleep. The thought of school dragged against her mind, forcing her out from under the soft covers. Her bare feet touched the cool, wooden floor, sending shivers down her spine. Stretching, she grabbed a set of clean clothes and slipped them on. She ran her fingers through her short dark locks before tackling them with a brush. Sighing, she picked up her school bag and headed to the kitchen. The smell of something burning met her long before she got there.

There he stood, the boy she had a crush since the first time she had seen him, attempting to make breakfast. She giggled at the sight of him in an apron. He paid her no mind and continued to struggle with his task. The girl walked over to him, inspecting his work. She wanted to laugh, but she didn’t. He had been trying to make pancakes or at least that’s what she thought. She couldn’t make much out of the charred lumps he was attempting to salvage. Silently, she wondered if the boisterous blonde had ever cooked anything besides cup ramen. Finally, he looked up at her. His expression was formed into a begging pout, showing he was on the verge of giving up his hopeless cause.

“Good morning, Hinata-chan!” His expression changed instantly to a smile.

“Good morning, Naruto-kun.”

“Ne. Ne. Hinata-chan, do you know how to cook?” She couldn’t help but to smile at him.

“Of course, Naruto-kun.”

“Well, would you... Would you help me with this?” Hinata could tell it pained him to ask. She nodded to tell him she would help.

“Arigatou, Hinata-chan!!”

With an air of expertise, Hinata swept away the charred lumps and poured new batter onto the griddle. Her hands guided the spatula. Each one flew gracefully into the air and landed perfectly on griddle. Once they were done, she let Naruto slip them onto the plates, while she found two glasses in the cabinet. They sat down at Naruto’s now clean table and began to eat. Naruto was amazed that something as simple as pancakes could taste so good.

“Wow! This is great!” Naruto smiled. “You’re really an awesome cook Hinata-chan!”

“Arigatou, Naruto-kun.” She blushed at his compliment. After she was finished, Hinata looked over at the clock on the wall. It was 7:55. “N-Naruto-kun, we’re going to be late.”

“What?” He turned to see the clock. “Ah shit your right!” He immediately got up and ran to the entryway, Hinata followed him. Both of them donned their shoes and grabbed their bags. Naruto led Hinata out to where his bike was parked. He offered her the lavender helmet, which she gladly accepted.

Naruto and Hinata burst into the classroom; they found that, luckily, their Sensei wasn’t there yet. Breathing heavily, Hinata took her seat next to Sakura.

“I heard Ino backed out on you last night Hinata.”

“She did, but it’s alright.”

“You mean you found somewhere to stay?”

“Mmmhmm.”

“Where?”

“Not gonna tell.”

“Tell me. Tell me. Please?”

“Nope.”

“Why?”

“Cause I don’t wanna.”

“That’s not fair.”

“I know.”

“Sorry I’m late class. I accidently ran over a cute little bunny on my way and I couldn’t ju-“

”Stop lying and start class already Kakashi-sensei!!!” Yelled an extremely annoyed Naruto.

“Alright, alright already. Today we will be learning about the American Civil War. Does anyone know what this war was started over?” Sakura raised her hand instantly. “Sakura.”

“The American Civil War was started over a dispute between non-slave states and slave states.”

“That is correct. Now I want everyone to turn their American History books to page 193. I’d like you to read to page 220.” The class groaned, all they ever did in Kakashi’s class was either read, do homework, or take tests.

Sakura and Hinata quickly began to read the assigned pages, but got bored after the first few pages. Sakura looked over at Hinata, who was now staring at Naruto and blushing.

“Tell me Hinata.”

“No.”

“Tell me now.”

“Just drop it Sakura.”

“Not gonna. What its not like your staying with Naruto.” Hinata didn’t respond, but she was blushing madly. “Come on just tell me already. It’s not like you really are staying with Naruto. That was just a joke you know.” Still no answer. “Wait a second, you aren’t staying with Naruto right?”

“Actually. . .”

“Oh my god! You’re staying with Naruto? If his fangirls find out you are so dead.”

“Hmph. I could take them any day.” Hinata’s gaze wandered back to Naruto. “You know he’s got a stage in his apartment.”

“A stage? Really?”

“Yeah, really.”

“That’s cool. Does he use it?”

“Well yeah. Why would he have it if he didn’t?”

“Good question.”

“Excuse me for interrupting, but what are you two talking about?” Kakashi was crouched on top of Sakura’s desk, with Icha Icha Paradise in hand.

“Nothing important, Kakashi-sensei.” Replied Sakura with the sweetest smile she could muster.

“Oh, okay. Then talk away ladies.” Kakashi poofed away and reappeared on Sasuke’s desk.
Since he was in the middle of yelling at Naruto, he never noticed. Well not until it was too late. “Uchiha. You have detention tonight, you too Uzumaki.”

“What? Why me?” Demanded Naruto.

“Oh never mind Naruto, you don’t have detention. I meant to say Hyuuga Neji.”

“Huh? Why? I didn’t do anything.”

“You talked in class.”

“When?”

“Just now.”

Word Guide

Nani- What

Nande- Why

Arigatou- Thank You

Gomen- Sorry

Gomen nasai- I’m Sorry

Anou- Umm

D_A_R_E: Alright!! The second chapter is done!!

Neji: Dare-san?

D_A_R_E: What Neji?

Neji: Why are you so mean to me?

D_A_R_E: I don’t know. I’ll be nice next time.

Neji: Arigatou Dare-san!!! (Hugs Dare.)

D_A_R_E: (animesweatdrop) I’ll update soon so read and review everyone!!

Neji: Yes read and review or I’ll use my Juuyken on you!!! Mwhaahahahaaaaaaa!!!

Hinata: Neji-niisan. . . . (drags him away while he’s still laughing evilly)

Neji: I’ll be back!!! Mwhaahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 01:31 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

[continuted]

Hold On Hinata
By: D_A_R_E
Chapter Three
His Question

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.

``````````````````````````

“Hinata! Over here!!” Ino waved from a table in the corner of the lunchroom. Smiling, Hinata made her way through the crowd and joined her friends. She regretted doing so as soon as she saw the looks on their faces. They were going to interrogate her about last night, there was no doubt about it. “So?”

“So what?” Smirked Hinata. No one said she had to give in easily.

“Tell us everything.” Demanded Tenten.

“About what?” Hinata questioned.

“You know about Naruto and last night.” Sakura answered.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Denied Hinata. She really didn’t have any intentions of telling them anything. Even though there wasn’t much to tell anyways.

“Come on and tell us Hinata.” Complained Ino.

“I still don’t know what you’re talking about.” Hinata denied again.

“Hina-“ Sakura stopped short. Naruto was standing behind Hinata, with his trademark grin promptly on his face.

“Ne. Hinata-chan, do you mind if I eat lunch with you?” Hinata smiled triumphantly; no way would they try to get her to talk if Naruto was present.

“Of course, Naruto-kun.” Naruto eagerly sat down next to Hinata. It wasn’t long before Sasuke and Neji also joined their table. Hinata looked over at Ino, she could clearly tell she was pissed off.

“Ne. Hinata-chan?”

“Nani?”

“Well I was wondering if you’d come to my band’s concert debut tonight.” He was inviting her to come and see his first concert? She hadn’t expected him to ask her that. Honestly she thought he probably wanted help with his math homework. Distantly she could hear Neji and Sasuke asking Tenten and Sakura the same question.

“O-okay. I’d love to.”

“Alright! I knew you’d come!” Naruto’s grin widened as he pulled Hinata into a tight hug. Hinata blushed a deep crimson and she returned his embrace. When she did this a slight tint of red made it’s way across the blonde’s cheeks. Naruto quickly pulled away. “Sorry.”

“I-It’s o-okay. D-don’t worry a-about it.” Hinata stuttered. Meanwhile Ino was very upset. All three of her best friends had been asked to go to the boy’s band concert debut and by the band members themselves too. But not one of them had asked her and that really bugged her.

“Umm... Ino?”

“Not now I’m sulking.” She scoffed.

“Well stop sulking; it’s troublesome.”

“Don’t wanna.” Ino pouted.

“Ino... will you please just stop for a sec and listen to what I wanna say? You’re being troublesome.”

“Fine but you only got a second.”

“Fine. I wanted to know if you’d come to my band’s concert debut tonight.” Ino was clearly shocked that he had asked her this. Her eyes had gone wide and her mouth was hanging agape.

“Nani? Nani did you say?” She asked in disbelief. Shikamaru was not who she’d been expecting to ask her that question. In fact the two candidates who she had thought would ask her had asked two of her best friends.

“Geez you’re so troublesome. I said that I wanted to know if you’d go to my band’s debut concert tonight.” Ino jumped up and hugged him. For some reason she was happy it was him who had asked and not who she’d expected. “Umm... Ino? Are you alright?” Ino quickly let go of him and blushed madly.

“I’m fine. I’ll see you tonight.” Ino promptly grabbed her bag and practically ran out of the cafeteria.

“I guess I’ll take that as a yes.” Shikamaru shrugged and sat down next to Neji, who was currently trying to get Tenten to let him kiss her. “Hey Hyuuga. What are you gonna do about that detention tonight?” Neji turned away from his little “game” with Tenten to speak with Shikamaru.

“Detention? What detention? I don’t recall getting a detention.”

“You know what I’m talking about Hyuuga.” Declared Shikamaru.

“Oh that detention. I’m gonna skip it.” Neji smirked.

“What about the Uchiha?” Questioned Shikamaru.

“I don’t know. Now can you leave me alone Shika? I’m trying to have some quality time with my girlfriend.”

“Yeah sure.”

“Thank God!! It’s finally over I thought it would never end!!!” Naruto exclaimed as he walked out of the school doors.

“T-the test wasn’t really t-that hard Naruto-kun.” Hinata voiced as she followed Naruto across the school yard.

“Nani? Not hard?! That was like torture! I don’t think I’ll be able to think straight for a week!!” Naruto yelled. Hinata giggled and shook her head.

‘If Naruto-kun would just study I don’t think he’d find the tests so hard.’ “So Naruto what time is your concert?”

“My concert... um.. it opens at five. I think. I should ask Shikamaru before I leave. Nah I’ll just call him when we get home. Hinata-chan? Can I ask you something?” Naruto looked back at Hinata anticipating her reply.

“Anou... sure Naruto-kun.”

“Well you see there’s this girl I like. She’s sweet, kind, caring, and very, very beautiful. But I don’t know how to tell her. I’m also afraid that she doesn’t feel the same way. So should I ask her out? Or should I just let her slip away?” Hinata froze. It dawned on her then. He liked someone and it wasn’t her. It couldn’t be her. There was just no way it could be her.

“I... I... t-think that y-you should... that you s-should a-ask h-her o-out.” She was on the verge of crying. ‘Why am I practically crying? I don’t know who it is that he likes. It might be me. I mean there’s no way to know is there? Anything is possible right?’ Hinata was going to believe that with all her heart and keep hoping.

“Thanks Hinata-chan.”

Naruto stood by the doorway and checked his watch. It was getting late and he was getting impatient. What was taking Hinata so long? Just when he was about to yell at her to get moving she appeared from around the corner. She was dressed in baggy black pants with a chain hanging off the side, black tennis shoes, an armband with the Hyuuga symbol, and a short lavender colored tank top that read ‘Just Wanna Be Your Girl’. Naruto was dressed similar to her. He also wore black baggy pants, but they were ripped in several places and had more chains. He was wearing orange tennis shoes, and a ripped sleeved tank top that had his clan symbol on the back and read on the front ‘Ain’t Gonna Give Up’.

Naruto couldn’t help but to smile at Hinata. How could he resist? He always smiled genuinely when she was around. Normally his grin was only an act to hide his true feelings, but not when she was around. “You look great Hinata-chan.”

“Arigatou Naruto-kun.”She smiled back at him. He liked her smile. It really suited her. It was a pity she didn’t smile very often. Well he’d have to fix that now wouldn’t he?

“We’d better get going.” Naruto picked up his guitar and slung it over his shoulder. He opened the door and mocked a bow. “After you M’lady.” To his satisfaction Hinata giggled and walked out the door. He grinned deviously and followed her out. He hurriedly locked his door and dashed after Hinata. Once he caught up he gently took her hand and led her down the opposite entryway they normally walked out. “The car is this way, not that way.”

“Okay.” He could see that she was blushing madly. He silently wondered weather she was blushing because he was holding her had or because she had almost gone the wrong way. He decided to go with option A.

Naruto swung open the exit’s door’s and led Hinata into the parking garage right next to his apartment building. The bottom level was almost completely empty except for three cars on the far side of the garage. Naruto made his way over to those three cars and stopped by the sliver Mustang. He pulled Hinata over to the passenger side and opened the door for her. Gingerly she slid inside. Naruto closed her door and made his way back over to the driver’s side. Checking his watch; he got in.

Word Guide

Nani- What

Nande- Why

Arigatou- Thank You

Gomen- Sorry

Gomen nasai- I’m Sorry

Anou- Umm

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 11:11 PM
Hinata+naruto

I like so far I think Naruto and Hinata should be togther, don't you think?
When you going to up data I want to know what happens next. :-)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 05:51 PM
Hinata+naruto is currently offline Click here to Send Hinata+naruto a Private Message Find more posts by Hinata+naruto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote