KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Star Wars:Jedi Academy Episode I

Star Wars:Jedi Academy Episode I
Started by: darth siphon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darth siphon
A head in a jar

Star Wars:Jedi Academy Episode I

jedi academy is a cool game, but we can all agree it has a REALLY crappy story line. so i decided to make another one.

PLZ tell me wat you think so far and if i should write more

You are high

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:46 AM
darth siphon is currently offline Click here to Send darth siphon a Private Message Find more posts by darth siphon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth siphon
A head in a jar

JEDI ACADEMY
EPISODE I

It is a time of rest in the New Republic, 14ABY.
The Empire dead for over a decade, with not much
activity for at least 5 years, the New Republic is starting
to worry. Jedi Master and Founder of the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4,
Luke Skywalker is starting to sense a great evil coming. Luckily, a new
transport of Jedi students from Courscant is headed to the Yavin system.
Jaden Korr, a male from Courscant, Rosh Penin, a Corellian male, and Katar Zydon, a Kel Dor male, are three Jedi prodigies on the ship. What they don’t know, is that a powerful sith cult is about to change their lives….

It was about midday on Yavin 4. Jedi Master Luke Skywalker sat in his meditation room, looking out the window to the moon’s forests. He calmed himself, and sensed the life in the jungle. He reached out with the force, feeling the jungle predators, hunting the unfortunate animals that were low on Yavin’s food chain. While he was in mid-meditation, a golden protocol droid entered the room.
“Master Luke, Artoo has just told me that the scanners say the Jedi transport ship is just entering the Yavin System.”
“Thank you, Threepio. Please notify Master Katarn to meet me at the temple entrance to greet the new students.” Luke replied. He could sense that the force was strong on the ship, and looked forward to teaching these new students about the force. Kyle Katarn, one of the only other Jedi Masters at the academy, was the battle master of the academy, and Luke knew that Kyle would enjoy teaching them about the art of lightsaber combat. He just hoped that these new students would not succumb to the dark side.

As the New Republic transport shuttle entered the Yavin system, Jaden Korr, a young 18-year-old from Coruscant, thought for a moment. He and his two best friends, Rosh and Katar, had grown up on Coruscant together. They were all born on different planets, Rosh from Corlleia and Katar from Kel Dor, but fate brought them together on Coruscant. Now fate was taking them on an adventure. Some Jedi Master named Kyle Katarn had come to Coruscant, scouting for people with force potential. Jaden had heard of the force, all about the Clone Wars, the great duo General Kenobi & Anakin Skywalker, and how Skywalker had turned to the dark side and the Galactic Civil War. But it never occurred to him that he, Rosh, and Katar would actually be able to use it.

You are high

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:46 AM
darth siphon is currently offline Click here to Send darth siphon a Private Message Find more posts by darth siphon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth siphon
A head in a jar

Jaden looked down at his lightsaber. While searching the HoloNet, he came across a few pages of data about Jedi. He also found simple plans for making a lightsaber, and, after making his own plans for his lightsaber, he started constructing it. The whole time he felt like he knew where to get all the parts and where to get them. He made the casing out of a hollowed out stun baton, and found the power components and focusing lenses from various junkyards. He found an old lightsaber in one of the abandoned junkyards on Courscant. He was able to scavenge several of the parts, including a violet crystal, for his lightsaber.

“Hey Jaden,” said Rosh as he took a seat next to his friend. “I never thought that your lightsaber would ever be fully operational. Katar and I thought you inhaled too many fumes when we snuck into the lower levels.”

“Well at least it finally worked. Several times I had to reconnect the components and replace some of them.” Jaden replied. He looked around the room. A dozen other possible padawans awaited their arrival at their new learning place, where they would learn to connect with the force, and hopefully become Jedi Knights. Katar stood by one of the view ports on the side of the ship.

Katar Zydon looked out the window, and as they entered the moon Yavin 4’s atmosphere. He looked down at the humid, sultry jungle forests. He could see several swamps in the distance. He took a quick glance beside him. His friends Jaden Korr & Rosh Penin sat next to each other, Rosh rambling on about Jaden’s lightsaber. Katar had heard wonderful stories of the Jedi, and how they used the force to save thousands of lives back before the rise of the Galactic Empire. His interest was also sparked in the Sith. Darth Sidious and his apprentice, Darth Vader, ruled a vast majority of the galaxy using the dark side, until Master Luke became a Jedi and saved the Rebellion. He would have to look more into the Sith, especially the ancient ones who supposedly had tombs on Korriban.

You are high

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 07:05 AM