KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » The Crystal Connected!Please read!

The Crystal Connected!Please read!
Started by: ADarksideJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Cool The Crystal Connected!Please read!

THE CRYSTALS CONNECTION!

One Evening when my sister Michelle my dad and mom was called for dinner by a servent, who is a one of the top guards for my father. Came to us just as we were about to seat down for dinner. For my father was the king of Glories the small country we lived in and my mom the Queen, and Michelle and I the princess.
My father was a hard King who ruled with a iron fist, but was loved by the people of the country by being a fair and understanding king. Not one of them had any doubts on his ruling ,and that is how my father wanted to keep it that way!
Jim looked very pale when he came, and stood near my father not saying a word.
My father a very impatient man, was the first to say anything after a few mins of silents.
“I am about to seat down with my family for dinner Jim !If you do not mind please state your business, which I hope is important enough to inturrpted me, when I am with my family!”
My father said this looking angry, and wondering why anybody would dare brother him at the only time he was with us in peace. Jim nod in understanding and responed.
“There a man outside wishing to speak to you, your highness”
My father got up, and walked to the window with Jim. I also got up with Michelle. Curious to see what was going on.
Getting a look from my mother not to leave which I annored. At the window on the side of the castle a tall man dark hair man with Olive skin, and a nasty look on his face.
He wore black armor and smiled when he spoted my father standing near the window, Looking down at him.
“Well John looks like you had done a lot of stuff,while we were apart, and been keeping yourself busy by the looks of it” This stranger’s voice was sour and it send chills down my back.
My father smiled and answered.
“Cole I did not think I would ever see you again,what is your reason for

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 02:45 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

The end of part one of the story!

this unexpected vist?” Cole grin and noded at Mishelle and with a evil look in his eyes.
“You have two fine daughters there John!I know you would not want anything to happen to them I am guessing!”This got my father mad, he shouted at a guard who was the closet to Cole.
“If there is no reason for this vist Cole,you are to leave now at this moment!”He was about to order the guard to take him away,when Cole who did not move an inch said.
“But there is a reason my dear friend,a reason I am sure you know about”He then paused and went on.
“Our Bargin acouse!Had you forgotten about it all these years?” This got my father suddenly nervious.He sign for the guard to not touch Cole.
“It was a mistake being your parnter Cole! Or having anything to with you.I know that now”He then went on by saying.
“Our little bargin is off,I will have no more to do with you!”He then had the guards take Cole away from the castle.
But Cole again stayed rooted to the spot.
“You will wish you never said that John!Perhaps you will not say no to our bargin if something was to happen to one of your daughters or that wife of yours!”The guard near him too him by the arm and lead him away at that point.
This time Cole let him.Grining at him mad but with a hint of an evil smile on his face.My father choose this to say to him.
“You will never return here again Cole!and if you ever threaten my family again,I will see to him personally that you are taken care of”
The man Cole said nothing to this and walked away once taken far from the castle grounds,And disappeared.
With him gone we return to the table where dinner was aready cold.Not me or anybody else seem hungry and my father looked at his plate and pushed it away,and got up at once.
“A word Anna if I may”He said, to my mom who got up and followed him out of the room.Once they were gone Mishelle was the first to speak.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 02:47 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

“What do you think that was all about?”She asked me.
I shook my head.I had no idea, but I was determined to find to find out never the less.After dinner we walked to my father’s room,and knocked at the door.
“Yes” my dad’s voice muttered from behind the lock door.
“May we come in father”I asked.
There was silence and the door open.My father look pale and worried.My mother the same.
She was sitting on the bed, playing on with her hands which is what she does when she is worried about something.
“Dad I was just wondering…well Mischelle and I was.who was that man”Father looked at me then at my mom,Who shook her head.
“That was something that is in the past,we shall forget all about it”I figured he would not want to tell me,what was going on so I begged.
“But dad that man said, that he knew you!What kind of busin-”Before I could finish, my father called our servent to the door.
“That will be enough!I never want you to ask of those questions again!You understand?”He yelled then slam the door in our faces.
Our servent who was a fussy one hurried us to our rooms right then,To get ready for bed.As I got dress in a white night grown,I saw Mishelle looked upset and worried just like mom did.
She as like mom in many ways by looks and personally.I was like dad in those same ways but had mom’s eyes.
I sat on her bed with her.
“Mishelle what is wrong”I asked her.She just sign and shook her head.I gave her a hug.
“Who ever that man is,I am sure father will take care of him, so do not worry!”I was not sure about that but did not want her to worry about it.
Then she added.
“They did not seem to be friends,if that is what you mean”I nodded.
Mishelle argeed with that and said.
“No they did not at all,and with all there threats,I do not see how father

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 02:48 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

can be friends with someone like him”
Seeing that I was making Mishelle feel worst,I got up and into my bed and turn off the lights.
“Not to worry Mishelle,I am sure everything will be fine!Get some sleep before Katie comes in, and starts yelling at us for not sleeping!”
At that thought that made us laugh.I got into my warm covers, and Looked around my room before closing my eyes.
“Tomorrow is another day,maybe by then I will find out the truth”

CHAPTER TWO:THE MAYSTERY LETTER COMES!

The Next morning at breakfast.Veronica came and handed a letter to my father,Versonica was a tall think girl in her twentys,Who delieved letters back and forth to my father.
She was not friendly and would not talk to anybody but my father.I had a feeling that she thinks Mischelle and I was just a bunch of spoiled little brats.Despite my feelings towards her,I still look to see my father’s reaction as he read the letter.He handed it to my mother.
Not showing any expressions at all to us, as she read it.Mishelle and I exchanged looks from across the table at each other. As my mother put down the letter and looked at my father.
“Michelle Christine, We have some business to talk to Veronica about,You may leave the table at once”My father then said to us.
“But father I am not done with my breakfast yet!”I told him. Pointing to my half eaten eggs and toast. Dad did not seem to be in an argeement mood, He just pointed to the door and said in a serouse voice.
“Now or you will be both punish!” I got up with Mischelle and walked towards the door. Versonica was smiling one of her smiles, Which she did whenever my father corrected us in front of her.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 02:54 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I gave her a glace back.We both headed to the library, which was of the best places, we like to be when ever we talked.
When we got there Michelle was the first to speak.
“What do you think that was all about?”She asked.
I shook my head and picked a random book from the floor.
“No idea! But I bet it has something to do with Cole” I responed. She noded in argreement with that, and for the rest of the morning we spend talking about it, and reading books till dinner.
On our way to dinner. Mishelle and I decided to wait till our parents were asleep to get the letter, and read it ourselves. If our parents were not going to tell us about it. We will have to find out on our own.
In the dining room both my parents ate in silence, Not talking to each other or us. But exchanging dark looks to each other instead. I hate it when they did that, I was not sure what they meant by it.
I ate in silent too, going over our plans in my head. Mischelle seem to be in deep thought also as we ate in a hurry to get ready for tonight.
After dinner was done and we were excused, we hurried to our rooms to get dress and to go over our plans one last time.
“We should wait till midnight to get that letter” I told Mishelle.
“That way we know that no one will be around” Mischelle nod at me before answearing,
“But wake me up at twelve so I do not oversleep ok?”
“I will be there at midnight to wake you up I promise”I responed to her.
Then I gave her a hug and tried to fall asleep. I was way too excited to do so. That when midnight came around at last. I got up and put my robe on and walked to over to Michelle’s bed.
“Michlle it is midnight get up!” She muttered something, and pushed my hand away before turning to the other side. I decided to go myself and tell her about it tomorrow.
Being very quiet I walked down the stairs to the throne room, where my father kept most of this stuff, and looked around for the letter. After seaching I found the letter open on my father’s chair.
I picked it up and before opening it made sure nobody was

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 02:56 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

up. Began to read it to myself.
On plain piece of paper, a reather short letter was written.
To King John and Queen Anna of Glories!
Since you had refuged my offer, I and a couple of my man declare war against your kingdom. Inless I am given what I had asked for. You have till tomorrow to decided. I will be waiting in the same spot for a responed from you. Keep in mind that having this war, You will lose your people, and prepares one of your daughters as well.
Sincerty Cole

I dropped the letter in a shook. Was that someone walking around, shaking and scared out of my wits, I walked towards the door putting my ears to it, Checking before opening.
Not hearing anything, I crept back to my room and got into bed. I was in deep thought about the letter, and was wondering if there was going to be a war or not.
Knowing my father, I knew he would never put us in danger, and not even consider having this war because of that. And who was downstairs walking around?
I tried to get these thoughts out of head before trying to get back to sleep but felt frighten and scared.
“I have to wait till tomorrow to see what else I can find” I told myself in a whisper. Then putting the blankets closer to myself to keep warm.I feel asleep.

CHAPTER FOUR-THE MEETING

I was very tired the next morning that I could not keep my eyes from closing. Michelle who was upset from not going downstairs with me, ask me about the letter.
I told her all about what the letter had said.
When I was done she sat on her bed speechless.
“Do you think father will consider the war?” She asked me. I shook my

l

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 03:00 PM