KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Final Fantasy VII: Promiscious Circumstance,fan-fiction of FFVII.

Final Fantasy VII: Promiscious Circumstance,fan-fiction of FFVII.
Started by: Twilight durmak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

Final Fantasy VII: Promiscious Circumstance,fan-fiction of FFVII.

I dunno how long ago I decided to write on Final Fantasy VII when I realized that I really liked to write fan-fiction more than anything else and fan-fiction on the best game ever! (well in my opinion anyways). this story I am still working on so tell me what you think!oh and just so you know I don't write much so it's kinda short.

~introduction~
Walking the streets of Midgar,twenty-six year old Heather Tsukana,nineteen year old Gregory Tsukana,eightteen year old Mei tomizuma, and thirty-five year old De'Angelo Tsukana wondered around. "Mom,you sure they're not here?" Gregory asked. "Please tell me they're not!" Mei prayed. "I dunno you two, so just keep a sharp eye out." Heather replied. "We'll know them at first sight. Mine and Heather's clones have silver hair, Gregory's has red hair, and yours has black hair Mei." De'Angelo informed them. Heather suddenly stopped. "I feel like Yakui is around." she said. "You can feel her presencs?" De'Angelo asked in confusion. "Yakui's,Choas',Isaac's,and Kuami's. It's a glitch us Genisis-Cetra Ancheints have." Heather replied. "Glitch? I'd say it's a talent!" Gregory retorted."No it's a glitch alright. Cetra's can't sence anything and Genisis can only sence elements or materia." Heather told them. "Is that why only me and Gregory can sence materia?" Mei asked. "Yeah." Heather said simply. The four kept walking, looking around. Heather narrowed her eyes in Gregory's direction. Gregory looked at her confused. Without hesitation, Heather jumped and takled Gregory. "Come on out! I know your there Isaac! Where's Yakui, Chaos, and Kuami?Or did they send you alone?" She asked. Suddenly there was a form in the trees. "You have good eyes and good sences Heather. Yakui,Chaos, and Kuami are here too. I know you sence them you just haven't found them." Isaac said with an evil smile. "THERE! I see you Kuami!" De'Angleo said. "Can't anyone rest without someone seeing them?" she asked. Heather looked around then froze. "Yakui and Chaos...there..." Heather said pointing to a building. "very good Heather. Your sences have become quiet sharp don't you think?" Yakui asked. Heather looked at Yakui angrilly. "I agree Yakui. So when shall I kill Heather and cover it up?" Chaos asked. "Just because you took our evil dreams and made them real doesn't mean those dreams will happen!" De'Angelo exclaimed. "Oh contrare!" Kuami said. "meaning?" Mei asked. "Let's just fight." Isaac said. "Tusche!" Heather replied gritting her teeth. "I agree." Yakui said smirking evilly.

~Chapter 1~
Cloud was asleep and drooling on Tifa's counter when a loud crash woke him up. "What was that?" He asked Barret. "I dunno Spikey." Barret answered. "Let's go check it out!" Yuffie exclaimed. "I dunno Yuffie, I think we oughtta keep our noses in our own buissness." Tifa replied. "AHHHHH!" Everyone watched as a blonde haired womand and a silver haired woman flew into the tavern. The blonde sat ontop of the silver haired woman trying to hold her arms. "You won't get away from death Heather!" the sivler haired woman exclaimed. "Shut up Yakui!" Heather, the blonde woman, said. "Mom!" "Miss Heather!" "Sis!" three voices called. "In the tavern!" Heather called back. six people came running in. "Yakui!" the silver haired man excliamed. "What?!" Yakui asked. "HE'S here." the silver haired man replied. "WHAT?! Chaos you idiot! Kuami! Isaac! Let's go!" Yakui exclaimed. Chaos,Yakui, the black haired woman, and the red haired man dissappeared. "d*mn...." Heather began, balling her fist up. "Sis..." the blonde haired man warned. Heather looked up. "sorry 'bout that." she said. Cloud looked at her awhile. She seemed so familiar but- no it couldn't be....could it?Cloud suddenly had a flashback......

The truck rattled back and forthas it made it's way to a town called,"Thebian". Cloud looked at Zack who was asleep. Sephiroth fiddled with his sword. "Hey Sephiroth." Cloud began. "Yeah kid?" Sephiroth saked. "Do you- have any family at all?" Cloud asked. By now Zack had woken up,"Yeah. Do you?" he asked. Sephiroth sighed, "I DID have a sister. A half-sister, she's about your age Cloud. She has long blonde hair and aqua colored eyes like mine. She's very pretty...or was. I was told she died years ago at the age of eight. I don't really know...." Sephiroth said.

omg I love this thanks Kal of Krypton! your the best!

Old Post May 25th, 2007 12:41 AM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Dude, paragraphs.

Cloud was asleep and drooling on Tifa's counter when a loud crash woke him up. "What was that?" He asked Barret.

"I dunno Spikey." Barret answered. "Let's go check it out!"

Yuffie exclaimed. "I dunno Yuffie, I think we oughtta keep our noses in our own buissness."

Tifa replied. "AHHHHH!" Everyone watched as a blonde haired womand and a silver haired woman flew into the tavern.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 05:06 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

ok thanks for the tip and thanks for commenting on it. it's still a work in progress.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 01:30 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Pretty good. But what about those who never played FF7? You need to describe the characters and try not to introduce them all at once.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 04:55 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

i have finished this story but I'm editing it at the moment.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 05:42 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 04:40 PM