KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Gift Wrapping at Wal-mart

Gift Wrapping at Wal-mart
Started by: meinhorn54

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
meinhorn54

Gift Wrapping at Wal-mart

I want to inform you what has happened to me when I've bought a gift to my wife via Walmart. Com online store. I've ordered a bracelet for $ 309 and added a gift wrapping. The Company is trustworthy and famous that is why I've been surprised to get my package without the wrapping. Gift wrappers missed that and sent me the gift as it was, NO gift wrapping. I called the store support and assistant told me that such situation is completely impossible because the gift wrappers service for the item I've ordered is simply unavailable, remember that they still charged me for the gift wrapping. Was it just a kind of mistake or scam? What is more, just not long ago they sent me the gift, wrapped, but of such poor-quality and right now it seems to me that the Gift Wrappers at Walmart are in a big hurry to wrap as many packages as they could.
Gift wrapper position sucks!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 10:16 PM
meinhorn54 is currently offline Click here to Send meinhorn54 a Private Message Find more posts by meinhorn54 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
criswhite

online gift wrapping

Many people probably bought gifts online recently and some probably also opted for optional online gift wrapping, where the retailer wraps it before shipping. In writing it is a good idea, but in reality it is waste of cash, namely since the included shipping receipt reveals what the gift is. Learn more at: personalmoneynetwork.com about "Skip online gift wrapping"

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 05:36 AM
criswhite is currently offline Click here to Send criswhite a Private Message Find more posts by criswhite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote