KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Code lyoko repowered

Code lyoko repowered
Started by: OddDellaRobbia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Code lyoko repowered

I found some papers of code lyoko ideas and episodes that I worked on a while ago and they have so I'm starting from scrach and using those they have better stuff like new characters like
Kyle Lewis, Patrick belpois, Zach Henderson, Mario Domineco, Lauren Henderson missi saphire, and Shadow knight. New places like
1.the floting islands
2.lyoko space station
3.volcano tempel
6.junk yard
7.rain forest
8.lyoko central (a city)
9.the caverns
10.under world
their will even be new stuff like timed mines, turrents, power discs and many more and please injoy my stories smile

Old Post May 16th, 2010 02:40 AM
OddDellaRobbia is currently offline Click here to Send OddDellaRobbia a Private Message Find more posts by OddDellaRobbia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Start of episode 1:
"Ummmm...Aelita you may want to here this." said Jeremy in an exited voice."what is it Jeremy?" wondered Aelita."I got a message telling us to go to the factory from......" just then Jeremy froze in astonishment."From who Jeremy"asked aelita."from Franz Hopper."said Jeremy just before he began to cry.then Aelita burst into tears of joy a hugged Jeremy."Let's tell the others then head straight to the factory!" comanded Aelita then they were off to find their friends.

Old Post May 16th, 2010 03:18 AM
OddDellaRobbia is currently offline Click here to Send OddDellaRobbia a Private Message Find more posts by OddDellaRobbia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Ulrich and Odd were in they place they usaly were at but they were getting stuffed moved out and being placed into a new room."I'm finally getting a room by my self and so is Odd." Joyed Ulrich as some men moved Odd's stuff into his new room but when Odd looked into his room he wasn't so happy any more. The men were just moving odd's stuff first, one new person is going to have Odd's and Ulrich's room. Just when odd was about to go tell Ulrich he was stopped by Jeremy and Aelita."Odd get to the factory right now Franz hopper is still alive!" ragged jeremy."Wh..what did you just say?" said Odd in disbelife."you heard right Odd...Franz hopper told me to go to the factory.so when your done talking to Ulrich both of you head to the factory." said Jeremy then Jeremy and Aelita were of to the factory.

Old Post May 16th, 2010 09:24 PM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

"Hey Ulrich you I have good and bad news." said Odd."Well let me hear the good news first."said Ulrich."Well the bad news is that me and you will still have to share a room." wait I asked for the good news" protested Ulrich."Im getting to that!" screached Odd."The good news is that Franz hopper is alive!" said Odd in a happy voice."Odd, stop joking with me now what's the real good news."said Ulrich in disblife. Just when Odd started to explain Sissi interupted,"well if it isn't scrawny little Odd and lovely Ulrich." "IM NOT SCRAWNY IM SVELT!!" protested Odd."Ok ok no need to cry." said Sissi."Ulrich dear would you come here I have to talk to you privetly." said Sissi."Sissi dear I have to do stuff right now and anyway I still wouldn't come." joked Ulrich then he and Odd ran into the forest and into a tunnle hopping it lead to the factory. Witch it did.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 01:56 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

During the time Yumi was in class here phone rang."Hey guys i'm in the middle of class what's the problem?" asked Yumi."Well Franz hopper told me to come to the factory so could you come on down oh and Odd asked if you could get kiwi while your at it." informed Jeremy."Ok I'll be their in no time."she said." Mrs. Hertz may i go to the infermory?" Mrs. Hertz nodded and Yumi was off to the factory. Jeremy, Ulrich, Odd,and Aelita where waiting at the factory doors." why didn't you guys go ahead and go in?" asked Yumi."Well it seems that the factory door has some type of 4 person lock." informed Jeremy just then Jeremy, Aelita, Odd, and Yumi put their hand on a podium type thing then the doors slid open. Pipes wires and all sorts of stuff where hangging every Way tower looking collums were everywhere and huge wires ran from the roof into the ground.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 02:16 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Then Odd saw a huge stone platform that had new types of scanners."What....what happened here?" questioned Jeremy."The outside is the same but the inside is completly diffrent." stated Ulrich."Hey and look at those 12 new scanners!" shouted out Odd."it's like we've entered a futer!" said Odd exitedly."It's very I'm presive but me and Aelita need to find Franz hopper so you guys look around while I'm on the super computer." comanded Jeremy. As soon as Jeremy got on the super computer tons of diffrent files popped up."Guys I think we might have a problem!" worried Jeremy. Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich rushed into the room and when they did they saw the computer going crazy and downloading random stuff."turn it off!" screached Odd."But Odd, then we would have come here for nothing." replyed jeremy. Then an alarm went off on the computer,"Xanx has activatied a tower." said Jeremy.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 01:53 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

"Jeremey we haven't visited lyoko in ages we're going to lose badly!" complained Odd."Well if you don't want to go don't go and stay here." replyed Jeremy."I didn't say that I ment were not going to be as good as before." corected Odd."Well we're all going ok." comanded Aelita. Then they were off to the scanners."Scanner Odd, Aelita, Ulrich, and Yumi. Virulization!" said Jeremy before he let out a huge sigh."Ummm...Jeremy we have a problem!" worried Ulrich."What happened?" qustioned Jeremy."One, we have no clue where the heck we are and two, where's Odd?" anwsered Ulrich."Wait and Aelita is gone too." added Yumi."I figured out where you guys are but I have no clue where Odd and aelita are and because of that, you'll see me in a second." said Jeremy then he typed in a code on the keyboard and ran into an empty scanner.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 11:31 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Suddenly smoke filled the room of the scanners and no one was their. Then a kid in a blue shirt, some light brown red striped pants, a blue and red coat, and a dog tail fell to the ground of lyoko."JEREMY!" yelled Aelita in confusion. Odd bursted out laughing at the sight of him."Jeremy, what were you thinking of when you got virulized for the first time?!" asked Odd holding in his laughter. A wave of silence rose up the Jeremy said,"I have no idea." "oh and what's your wepon?" asked Odd. Then Jeremy pulled out some CD looking things tossed them at a tree and the discs started to electricat the tree making it fall over and disapper. "The only bad part is that I have to wait a couple minutes for another disc."admitted Jeremy."That's not the only thing LOOK!"screamed Aelita. A huge 10 foot monster with a 12 foot sword walked by. Odd, Jeremy, and Aelita hide behind trees and when the monster turned around Odd saw a Xana mark on its back. Odd ran into plane sight and shot the monster. Odd yelled in triomph but the monster turned around and looked at Odd not mad or happy."What are you doing on my lands?" questioned the beast while pulling out his sword."Now you monsters can talk!?" screached Odd as he got ready to take another shot but Ulrich and Yumi came and blocked it."Ulrich,Yumi why are you protecting this monster of Xana?" asked Jeremy."guys this is Shadow Knight." replyed Yumi he helped us get past all of Xana's monsters." added Ulrich and that started a loud conversation.

Last edited by OddDellaRobbia on May 22nd, 2010 at 01:25 AM

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 01:22 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

O

Old Post May 29th, 2010 07:50 PM