KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Still-Hunt

Still-Hunt
Started by: Slybaghouse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slybaghouse
A breath of fresh air

Still-Hunt

I hope it's okay to start a story? If not I apologize. This is about a merc who is being chased by the empire for different crimes and takes place about a year after ANH.

They awaited their orders, eight rows and five to each as they stood in line, shielded in white, each with a thick finger on the trigger of their blasters.
Commander Salice stood outside of the rundown abandon building that should have fallen to the ground it struggled to rest on. He cleared his throat as he turned to face the men, his short black hair hidden beneath his dull gray hat. "As long as we don't get too cocky, everything will go as plan." His chiseled chin pointed above the others to show supremacy as he spoke. He rasied a ruff and callused hand and pointed to the first two rows, his deep blue haunting eyes stared at each individual soldier. "Take the back, the next two rows take the left, you two will take the right side and of course the last two will storm the front of this building."

As he slowly paced himself up and down the lines of troops. He thought about how intense the tiring complex hunt had been.... the capture, the capture of Larcen Corsair. "No where to run now, no one to save you." He grinned slightly as he spoke each word with pleasure under his breath.

"Execute!"

The troops broke formation resembling piranhas to their prey as they scattered to position. They have no names to be individually identified with, they are storm troopers. They are assigned a job and they follow orders, it's that simple.

Larcen wiped the sweat and dirt from his brow and went back to gently wrapping his bleeding leg. Could this be the end, is this is as far as it goes he wondered. He could hear the clashing of armour from the troops below, however he wasn't nervous, this wasn't the first time he had been in an, what seemed impossible situation. Only this time his ship and crew were detained by the empire, all thanks to Commander Salice.

He continued to push with his muscular tanned arms and undersized hands to get back onto his tiny feet. He then crept over to the nearest window, the dust and scum made it difficult to see outside, not to mention the nose length choppy brown hair that would constantly swing passed his forest brown eyes. He leaned closer to the edge and as he scooted closer, the floorboard squeaked loudly and collasped underneath him causing one foot to burst through the aged wood.

"Did you hear that?" Came the muffled voice projected through the black and white helmet.

"Yes, it sounded like it came from the next room." Spoke a smiliar light & fuzzy voice.

They filed into the suspicious room quickly and glanced around for any sign of Larcen. They were startled as the door from across the room snapped open revealing ten other clones.

Once the room was looked over, one of the troopers spoke. "Have you checked upstairs?" The closest one in earshot shook his head no in response.

There was one reason for Larcen's survival on many of his missions...... the ignorance of storm troopers! Not once did they ever think to look up, he couldn't help but smile even in his weakened condition and hopeless situation. He carefully and silently pulled his leg through the narrow hole. He winced and almost let out a cry as a sharp pointed shard of wood cut into his calf.

He turned his attention back to the dirty window in search of Salice. His intentions, if he could eye him, was to take him out with the last few shots of his blaster. It shouldn't be that difficult he thought. Being only two stories high and nestled in the cramped dusty attic, gave him a slight advantage point. That was until a surprise guest or guest's made thier appearance, the sleek gleaming arrowhead shaped ship came tearing through the swirling clouds blasting bright lasers towards the enemy's position.

"What the......" Larcen paused to give thought as to who it could be."

- Winston Churchill

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 09:06 PM
Slybaghouse is currently offline Click here to Send Slybaghouse a Private Message Find more posts by Slybaghouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if it's a fan-fic: wrong forum
if it's an interactive roleplay: PM Ush

(sorry to be a pain)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 09:09 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slybaghouse
A breath of fresh air

Oh okay, can someone move it to fan fic then?

- Winston Churchill

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 09:27 PM
Slybaghouse is currently offline Click here to Send Slybaghouse a Private Message Find more posts by Slybaghouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ush will see it, don't worry...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 05:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote