KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » The Matrix: A Home-Made Film Script

The Matrix: A Home-Made Film Script
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

The Matrix: A Home-Made Film Script

A few of my friends and I are planning on making a home-made movie in the Matrix universe. I will be posting the script here for your enjoyment. Here are the characters right now, and the script is still in the works.

Agent Stone: An Agent who would like nothing more than to rid the Matrix of the renegade programs, viruses, and the humans who have been freed.

Wake: Captain of the Mercury, he is a wise and strategic person, despite his adventurous and foolhardy demeanor.

Celsius: Wake's second-in-command, he was captured by Agent Stone after seeing the Oracle and is being used as bait in a trap set for Wake.

Bolt: The Zion-born Operator onboard the Mercury, he provides the average services that most Operator's give: locating the telephones and downloading the programs.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 07:46 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I have been roaming the internet looking for good noises to use while editting my movie, for I have a digital camcorder and a program for editting. Here are some links to sites with good sounds that I shall be using.

Gun Noises

Particularly, I am looking forward to using the sounds for the 9mm, Colt 45, and 44 Magnum.

Telephone Rings

The Canadian cowbell telephone ring sounds the best for the pay phones.

Matrix Sound FX

Bullet-time gun shot and the sound the telephone makes when somebody leaves the Matrix. I'm sure you'll find them on the page.

If you find any other good sounds...

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 07:52 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

New character. Agent Garrison will be aiding Agent Stone.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 05:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Here is Part One of my Movie Script!

(Title screen appears, with the words “The Matrix” in green on a black background)

(Second screen appears, with the words “A home-made film by Jordan Hovis, Michael Gracia, and Nevin Leverich” in green on a black background)

(A hand moves onto the screen, holding a plug, and moves the end of the plug up towards the upper-left side of the screen)

EXTERIOR, HOUSE, FRONT YARD

(The camera is pointed down at the grass-covered ground. Two feet step forward, left foot first, and camera raises up. The feet belong to WAKE, a human who had freed his mind from the Matrix years ago. He is wearing dark clothing and a pair of dark shades. He has blonde hair. He grabs a cell hone from out of his trench coat pocket and it rings for a second before being answered by a person at the other end of the line.)
VOICE: Operator.

WAKE: I’m in, Bolt.

(BOLT is the Zion-born Operator aboard Wake’s ship.)

BOLT: Good, I’m glad. So you know what you’re objective is, no doubt.

WAKE: To find Celsius.

BOLT: Right. Well, you’ve grabbed your guns and you have that newly-downloaded Tae-Kwon-Do training, so you’ve got a good chance of rescuing him once you find him.

WAKE: Glad you think so. So, can you tell me where Celsius is?

BOLT (puzzled): Well...no. It seems that the Agents have set up some kind of...Anti-Virus block. I can’t track him. But I can download a map of the area he was last seen in. Hold on...

(WAKE’s eyes flicker behind the glasses for a second)

BOLT: Alright, you’ve got the map now. He’s somewhere in that area.

WAKE: Got any idea on how to find him?

BOLT: There’s an informant who’s set up shop at the local bookstore.

WAKE: I’ll try him then. I’ll call again after I talk to him.

(WAKE pockets his cell phone again and moves on. The camera turns to the front door of the house. An AGENT opens the door and steps from the house, having hijacked a person’s body. He taps his audio feed in his right ear.)

AGENT GARRISON: He‘s entered the Matrix.

(Another AGENT replies.)

AGENT STONE: Good. Remember the plan and he shall be ours.

EXTERIOR, BOOKSTORE, CAFE PATIO

(A hooded man sits at a table, taking occasional sips from a bottle. He has a book sitting in front of him. WAKE approaches the table and sits down across from the hooded man.)

WAKE: I’m looking for something. Can you help?

(The hooded man, now known as the INFORMANT, looks around cautiously, and then retrieves a small, round, metal, black container from under the table.)

INFORMANT: Well, you’ve come to the right place. I take it you are looking for some of this?

(The INFORMANT shakes the container.)

WAKE: Actually, I’m here for something more...important.

INFORMANT: Oh, you want the other stuff!

(The INFORMANT begins to put away the packet, but WAKE twirls a pistol out onto the table.)

WAKE: No, something much more important. Now don’t make a scene. I need some information about a computer hacker under the alias ‘Celsius.’ I need to find him.

(The INFORMANT rubs his chin for a second, his face still hidden by the hood.)

INFORMANT: Celsius, Celsius...ah, I remember him. I’ll tell ya about him if you put that gun away...

(WAKE puts away the gun, but keeps it pointed at the INFORMANT under the table.)

INFORMANT: Alrighty then. Celsius...tall fellow, highly dangerous, wanted by the government. He hasn’t been around here for a long time. Last I heard of him he was caught by the government. They’ve got him in some office building...

(The INFORMANT produces a piece of paper, obviously a map. He takes out a pen and marks the map. He then pushes it across the table to WAKE. WAKE looks at the map.)

WAKE: And this is where I’ll find Celsius?

INFORMANT: Definitely...

(The cell phone in WAKE’s pocket rings. WAKE answers it.)

WAKE: Yes Bolt?

BOLT: That informant is going to turn into an Agent, buddy...

(WAKE pulls the trigger on his pistol and a gun shot is heard. The INFORMANT crumples over on the table.)

BOLT: Now get outta there. The police will be there at any second.

(Sirens blare, and WAKE leaves the table, cell phone in one hand and map in the other. He starts dashing down the street.)

INTERIOR, OFFICE ROOM

(The office room has a long table in it, and book cases on either side. AGENT GARRISON enters the room through a door with an annoyed look on his face. At the other end of the room, there is a man tied to a chair at the head of the table. He, like WAKE, is wearing dark clothing and a pair of shades. He looks bruised and has obviously had a bloody nose. He is CELSIUS. Near him is AGENT STONE.)

AGENT GARRISON: He’s escaped the bookstore.

AGENT STONE: That makes little difference in our plans...

(AGENT STONE sits in the chair at the opposite end of the table, facing CELSIUS.)

AGENT STONE: As long as we have him, Mr. Johnson will be headed our way.

CELSIUS: Wake will never fall for your trap. Once he gets here, I’ll tell him it’s a trap and he will leave.

AGENT STONE: What good is your warning if you can’t speak?

(AGENT STONE grins as CELSIUS tries to scream, but it sounds muffled.)

EXTERIOR, STREET

(WAKE is walking down the street, still talking with BOLT on the cell phone.)

WAKE: I’ve got a map. I won’t be able to show you though.

BOLT: I‘ve got a solution. Give me the address and I’ll try to find the schematics.

EXTERIOR, PARKING LOT

WAKE: I’ve found it, Bolt. I doesn’t look like I’ll need schematics, but it’s the office complex on the corner of Washington and 10th.

BOLT: Alright, I’ve found the schematics. Good luck.

(WAKE puts away his cell phone and walks towards the building.)

INTERIOR, OFFICE ROOM

(WAKE opens the door, surprised that is unlocked. He walks into the room and turns on the lights. CELSIUS sits at the other end of the table, still tied. He looks a little worse than the previous scene.)

WAKE: Celsius!

(WAKE moves to the end of the table, but both AGENT GARRISON and AGENT STONE quickly put their pistols to his head.)

AGENT STONE: Mr. Johnson! Glad you could join us...

(Both AGENTS pull the triggers on their pistols, but WAKE moves fast and the bullets hit both AGENTS knocking them out of their borrowed bodies. WAKE rushes to the end of the table and unties CELSIUS.)

WAKE: Are you alright?

CELSIUS: Yeah, I’ll be fine. Just get me out of here...

(As WAKE and CELSIUS leave the room and go into the next office room over, the AGENTS stomp through the door opposite of them.)

AGENT STONE: Thought you got rid of us?

(CELSIUS and WAKE take out pistols and begin to shoot, but every shot misses. They duck back into the doorway as the AGENTS begin to shoot.)

CELSIUS: Well, so much for that exit.

(WAKE looks across at the door and then dives sideways, pistol drawn and shooting at the AGENTS through the doorway. He leaves through the door. CELSIUS mimics him and leaves as well.)

EXTERIOR, PARKING LOT

(They run through the parking lot and turn onto the street. WAKE takes out his cell phone and calls BOLT.)

BOLT: Operator.

WAKE: Find the nearest pay phone you can. I have Celsius.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 05:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I shall give thanks to Stovenutts for a wonderful idea. After downloading games onto a computer, you can access the clean-cut sound files and use those. This includes music, gun sounds, punching sounds, etc.

Now I just need a copy of Enter the Matrix...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 04:49 AM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

that is good how much was the equipment eg: digital camcorder and the program to edit all together

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 11:01 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

We got it free from my grampa, so I have no idea. It's not too expensive, and the program is pretty simplistic.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 07:02 PM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

when is part 2 script being released here

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 01:59 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

When I finish it. Thanks for your interest though, MasterOfMatrix.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 06:05 PM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

im waiting

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 04:19 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Well, there seems to be a halt in the script writing, doesn't there? I was going to make this with my friends, but we end up not doing it. Maybe I'll get back to this later.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 05:15 PM