KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Very Intersting! Dawn Of Fate

Very Intersting! Dawn Of Fate
Started by: alic88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

Very Intersting! Dawn Of Fate

i know the Terminator Dawn of Fate game got bad reviews, yes i admit the camera angles are so annoying and its rather repetitive.

Saying that the story behind the game fills in many questions and adds another force in the fight between man and machine, in the form of captured humans been controlled by the machines and also how tech com was sold out by one of their own

Also the end shows Tech Com destroying skynet, i mean Reese destroys the skynet "eye", and also the whole place gets blown up, but skynets backup files are present onboard its satelite which is in orbit around the earth, and at the end of the game skynet starts a countdown until it will be operational again, so therefore as reese has already gone through to 1984 he would think that man had won, but infact the hadn't

Anyone else played the game and know more about the ending and how it relates to all of the movies

Plus its really great the way you have to storm cheyenne mountain and stuff... THATS Y REESE SAYS THEIR DEFENSE GRID HAD BEEN SMASHED, WE HAD WON

the game has got sumthin 2 do with the movies

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 08:33 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

quote:
Plus its really great the way you have to storm cheyenne mountain and stuff... THATS Y REESE SAYS THEIR DEFENSE GRID HAD BEEN SMASHED, WE HAD WON

Skynet is kept in Cheyenne mountain???

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 06:22 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

some guy told me bout this. i dont know much. found it intertesting

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 09:41 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

I haven’t played it but I would like to read the scrip and see what it adds to the terminator movie maybe one day if I get the time I will see if I can find it on the net

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 12:34 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

read what i said up there. that may tel u sumthin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:15 AM
dulobast25

wish they had an all-ecompassing video game from t1 to t3 allowing playable character from diff points of view, t-1000, t-800 kyle, sarah, john.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:09 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

At the end of the game connor says that they celebrate on that day but they suit up again the next day to battle again because i think he knows about the back up systems.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 11:22 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

****ing adore this game.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 09:01 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A good story in a game is, for me, merely a bonus. What matters more is gameplay. So how is the gameplay?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 03:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

You get to play as Kyle Reese and **** T-800's up.

The gameplay is quite possibly the best in any Terminator game.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 09:46 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote