KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Has anyone noticed these mistakes in T2?

Has anyone noticed these mistakes in T2?
Started by: Evanescence

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evanescence
Bring Me To Life

Has anyone noticed these mistakes in T2?

Here's what I've noticed.

When the bad terminator throws Arnie through the galleria window, if you look above the window when Arnie climbs back in it, there is an 'exit' sign. Was this window really a door?

When the bad terminator starts coming out of the floor as the security gaurd at the mental hospital, there is a row of about 4 chairs against the wall. Next time you see the wall, the chairs are gone.

When Sarah is sitting on the floor after running from Arnie and John, first she is looking at Arnie, then when John kneels down beside her, she's looking in another direction.

When John throws the metal part of the bad guy out of the car, you can see it's shape on the road. When the bad guy stands beside it, it has changed shape.

When Arnie fires the gun in the parking lot, and John tells him to put it down, he (John) picks it up by the butt a few seconds later. Wouldn't this be impossible, as it would be too hot?

When Dyson gets shot in the Cyberdyne building, he falls against a metal cabinet then to the floor. At first there isn't a lot of blood on the cabinet, then later on there is.

Towards the end, when Arnie shoots the frozen T-1000, it shatters twice.
Well, anyone who sees that bit will know what I mean. It's like there's another shot in there, and it breaks up again.

When the T-1000 is swimming in the metal stuff, he changes into Janelle. I noticed that is blade thing on his arm was on it's right arm, but Janelle/T-1000 killed Todd with her/it's left arm.

No of these are on the mistakes website. Has anyone else noticed them?

Join my Terminator site if you want!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 12:56 AM
Evanescence is currently offline Click here to Send Evanescence a Private Message Find more posts by Evanescence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

ya most of the stuff is typical it takes a few times to notice it but wen u said the part were the t1000s arm(piece)of it was on the car and thrown back into the street it dont think it was a mistake it was meant to mold into his foot.

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:11 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

no ! lol

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:29 AM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

what?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:33 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evanescence
Bring Me To Life

quote:
Originally posted by carnage713
ya most of the stuff is typical it takes a few times to notice it but wen u said the part were the t1000s arm(piece)of it was on the car and thrown back into the street it dont think it was a mistake it was meant to mold into his foot.

It just looked different, though.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:34 AM
Evanescence is currently offline Click here to Send Evanescence a Private Message Find more posts by Evanescence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

do u mean it shows the piece fall to the ground,bounce around and then stop and then wen it pans to the t1000 and bak to the piece it changed positions? cuz i actually noticed that to

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:36 AM
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

i mean no as i didnt notice anything! lol....i dont really care about those things...its a brilliant movie so who cares he he .....

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:36 AM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

true to that

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:37 AM
Evanescence
Bring Me To Life

quote:
Originally posted by carnage713
do u mean it shows the piece fall to the ground,bounce around and then stop and then wen it pans to the t1000 and bak to the piece it changed positions? cuz i actually noticed that to

Yes! That's exactly what I mean!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:50 AM
carnage713

ya i noticed that

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:52 AM
Evanescence
Bring Me To Life

Did you notice any of the other ones I wrote?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 04:37 AM
carnage713

ya most of those ive noticed seein it like the 3rd time around

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 04:44 PM
DeNiro

when the T-1000 gets shot when he is frozen it looks as if the bullit flys into his stomch and then explodes once it enters that why i always thought it might look like it was shot twice

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:00 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

t2 has its fair share of mistakes. all the 3 movies do. u can find em all at

moviemistakes.com

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 11:53 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

every movie has its mistakes, it's not the end of the world

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 11:55 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

YA! titanic has a record for most mistakes. MATRIX HAS ALSO GOT MORE THAN 100 MISTAKES. more than n e terminator movie lol

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:25 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

yeah, they all have mistakes, but it hink 2 and 3 have the most, beielve it or not even with the 100 mil and 170 mil budgets. but yeah term is higher quality than marttx..that pole was bending like a mother wasn't it.. and i could see the cardborad cutout of trinity falling off the building like 10 times in the movie...m1 was cleaner and better executed.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 09:15 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bad banana

When the bad terminator throws Arnie through the galleria window, if you look above the window when Arnie climbs back in it, there is an 'exit' sign. Was this window really a door?

Exit signs often are placed well before an exit as a means to guide people in the general direction. What is the point of having an exit sign right outside the exit if you've already found it?

When John throws the metal part of the bad guy out of the car, you can see it's shape on the road. When the bad guy stands beside it, it has changed shape.

The T1000 indeed is a shape-shifting machine...it's quite possible it may have changed shape.

When Dyson gets shot in the Cyberdyne building, he falls against a metal cabinet then to the floor. At first there isn't a lot of blood on the cabinet, then later on there is.

Dyson was shot multiple times by the SWAT team. I don't see why it's so hard to believe that he bleeds a lot...

Towards the end, when Arnie shoots the frozen T-1000, it shatters twice. Well, anyone who sees that bit will know what I mean. It's like there's another shot in there, and it breaks up again.

This is probably done for cinematic effect: the same bullet, but shown in different angles to emphasize how crucial it is.

When the T-1000 is swimming in the metal stuff, he changes into Janelle. I noticed that is blade thing on his arm was on it's right arm, but Janelle/T-1000 killed Todd with her/it's left arm.

Interesting point, I never had noticed that. However this may simply be an indicator of the T1000 ultimately failing to recall itself; thus you see its downward spiral from changing into human-esque appearances to smaller and more obscure bits of metal before it finally dissolves.
Terminator 2 has tons more mistakes listed on www.moviemistakes.com. Actually, the higher the budget of a film, the more prone it may be to "mistakes," which for the most part are just simple editing mistakes which they skimmed over and missed a small detail in the frenzy of putting a huge production together. Wouldn't you notice a pattern that "Titanic" and "Matrix" have some of the most mistakes posted?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:46 PM
bad banana is currently offline Click here to Send bad banana a Private Message Find more posts by bad banana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

ah forget about the terminator mistakes. i mean who on earth would notice these mistakes, EXCEPT THE DATES!!!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 06:26 PM
dulobast25

yup we shouldn't pay attention to quality..that's the recurring theme here. we should ignore attention to detail...Detail is what the term movies embreace. Notice in t1 that dr silberman's beeprw goes off adn he turns to turn it off as arnie walsk in, thus never beleives the story or sees any evidenc until t2 and then after then traumatic expericne, sees arnold in t3 and takes off running? rmemebr he said that kyle paraniod deliusion is brilliant because it didn't rquire a shread of evidence..how these small details all add up..well sophisticated fans like skule and bad bannand and arbit notice these things. they are story telling devices and cameron as a thought provoked puts them there hoping to hone out your skills of detecting the miniscule intricacies..than is what fuesl fandom, but i guess we should just not do what fans do and not pay attention to small details..yeah that was a roach in my rasin bran...uhh who on earth would notice that......crunch!. F u c k that. I suppoer all of those hwo demand high stnadards out of good movie franchises

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:38 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote