KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Arnold Schwartzenegger

Arnold Schwartzenegger
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Arnold Schwartzenegger

The best actor ever. roll eyes (sarcastic) . . . okay, one of the worst ever. But he's made some good movies. What are your favorites?

I liked "The Terminator" and "Predator".

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 04:14 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Both Terminator movies were good

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 06:53 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Terminator, Terminator2 and I liked Twins. embarrasment

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 12:46 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HavocHound

*does Arnold voice*

All.

~~~~~

Actually, all except for Hercules in New York (or Los Angeles or wherever). I especially like Terminator (Michael Biehn's character, Kyle Reese, is one of my all-time favorite characters), Terminator 2 (I like the way Sarah became a right-wing survivalist), Predator (I didn't care too much for the second one but the first one rawk'd), Total Recall (rebellion against an evil government on Mars - how could an anti-government nut like me not go for that?!), Commando (always fun to watch), and I'm sure there're more.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 01:46 PM
HavocHound is currently offline Click here to Send HavocHound a Private Message Find more posts by HavocHound Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Can we stop all this right wing politics stuff? I don't think anyone is interested.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 02:52 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I wonder if AS will do Terminator 3.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 07:14 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Boy, THAT'S a long story...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 09:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

dudes the running man, when he toasts the xmas tree bloke, sweet!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 11:02 PM
sand person no. 10 is currently offline Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I liked all of his smart ass comments after he killed stalkers in the Running Man.

He strangles Subzero with a chicken wire: "He was a pain in the neck!"

He cuts Buzzaw in half "Too bad he had to split!"

He blows up Fireball "What a hot-head!"

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 26th, 2001 04:35 AM
HavocHound

How could I have forgotten Running Man?! I've never read the book. It's one of Stephen King's 'Richard Bachman' books.

And as for the Sarah Connor thing, that's sure how she seems to me - very Bert Gummer-esque (Bert Gummer from the 'Tremors' movies is another of my favorite characters).

Old Post Oct 26th, 2001 02:11 PM
HavocHound is currently offline Click here to Send HavocHound a Private Message Find more posts by HavocHound Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Question

Don't forget Kindergarten Cop

Old Post Oct 26th, 2001 11:30 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HavocHound

I know you guys don't like me talking about guns but since this is an Arnold S. thread, it couldn't hoit. I LOVE that sawed-off Winchester 1887 with the modified cowboy loop lever he had in T2! You know...the one that he spin-cocked while riding his hawg.

(don't be offended, I'm just a connesoir)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2001 12:59 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I don;t think anyone would be offended by that.

It WAS a nice gun...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 27th, 2001 01:06 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Kindergarten Cop!
I remember that one! I saw it on the tv when we made waffles and I got sick, and I did the same thing at the same moment the woman did when she got sick... if you know what I mean...
A year later it was again on tv and the EXACT same thing happend!
But a year later we didn't had waffles, so I could see the whole movie for a change!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2001 01:11 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

It's not the waffles, it's your cooking stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 27th, 2001 02:20 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I couldn't eat spagetti for about 6 years, because I got sick two nights when I ate it (by coinsidence).

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 06:06 PM
HavocHound

Have you ever danced with a waffle? wink

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 02:11 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

No, but I've eaten them before!smile

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 07:18 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I hate waffles
*Kathy Bates Waterboy voice* Waffles are the devil!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2001 05:08 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

As T3 is out in under 2 months time, I have brought this thread back for the purpose of discussing some of his non-Terminator projects past and present. If anyone has something to say about Arnold please feel free to do so! Outside of the much-discussed Terminator films, I loved him in The Running Man and also in Total Recall.

Old Post May 15th, 2003 11:41 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote