KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T-1000's vision

T-1000's vision
Started by: lau_timmy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lau_timmy

T-1000's vision

We don't get to see how the T-1000 sees the world, but we get a clue from the deleted scene where he searches John Connor's room. I don't know but maybe he can see through certain walls.

Didn't anyone find it strange that we never got to see how the T-1000 views his surroundings?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:56 AM
lau_timmy is currently offline Click here to Send lau_timmy a Private Message Find more posts by lau_timmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Strange that, I never saw that deleted scene, could ya describe it?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:22 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lau_timmy

After killing the dog, the T-1000 goes to John's room to try to find any clues as to where John might be. He stalks around the room waving his arms and "feeling" things on the shelves, on the walls, etc. He eventually stops in front of a poster, realizes there is something behind it, rips it down and finds a box of mementos (pictures, and the like). This must be where the T-1000 figures out about the desert compound that Sarah, John, and the T-800 head to after the hospital. I think Director James Cameron decided to cut it because it made the T-1000 look too much like it had x-ray vision.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:35 AM
lau_timmy is currently offline Click here to Send lau_timmy a Private Message Find more posts by lau_timmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

interesting........

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 08:18 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

quote:
Originally posted by lau_timmy
After killing the dog, the T-1000 goes to John's room to try to find any clues as to where John might be. He stalks around the room waving his arms and "feeling" things on the shelves, on the walls, etc. He eventually stops in front of a poster, realizes there is something behind it, rips it down and finds a box of mementos (pictures, and the like). This must be where the T-1000 figures out about the desert compound that Sarah, John, and the T-800 head to after the hospital. I think Director James Cameron decided to cut it because it made the T-1000 look too much like it had x-ray vision.

Yes, it was taken out for that reason but that is not what the scene implies at all. The T-1000 learns less by obseravation alone, like the T101, but more by feeling. The T-1000 is like a sponge that can soak up information. When we first meet the t1000 when he comes back through time and gets in the police car you will notice he rubs his hand across the computer; all of sudden he knows how to use it and search for John. The t1000 can actually soak information from things into himselfe, which is how he is able to imitate anything he touches.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 08:41 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Damn, were there any more deleted scenes?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 11:57 PM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

^^ a grip of em

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 07:46 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

12 min in total... most of them were pointless, but the first timei i saw them.. pretty interesting

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 04:19 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I've got to get a look at those !

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 01:37 AM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Me too!

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:52 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

What kind of terminator fans are we..

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 12:10 AM
Praylu

I think the alternate ending was the most interesting though.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 12:12 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Oh man, there's an alt. ending !!!???

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 01:34 AM
Praylu

Yeah, in the alternate ending the war never even happens.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 08:19 AM
alic88
Barzakh

hey..look AHNOLD's back

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 09:22 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

yeah!! rock

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 09:22 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Back and here to stay we hope.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 11:57 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

That alternate ending is just shameful! "Judgement Day came and went ... and nothing happened. Michael Jackson turned 40 {?!}. John continues to fight ... but as a senator in congress {!!}". Terrible!!!

I would however, love to see any other deleted scenes {why I still haven't is beyond me ...}

Oh, and about me staying permanantly? See the "This Time I Won't Be Back" thread; the first post I made there a few days back explains that coming back here on a permanant basis is, in fact, a physical impossibility rather than a personal choice ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 12:13 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Ahnold
That alternate ending is just shameful! "Judgement Day came and went ... and nothing happened. Michael Jackson turned 40 {?!}. John continues to fight ... but as a senator in congress {!!}". Terrible!!!

Yes, why that ending even made it as far as actually filming it is beyond me. wink

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 01:01 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

It sounds pretty damn random.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 10:12 AM