KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Why does everyone hate T3???

DO YOU LOVE TERMINATOR?
This poll is closed.
yes i am totally hooked 21 72.41%
no i cant stand it it is sooooooo dead boring 1 3.45%
yeah its alright but it can get tedious afteer a while 3 10.34%
ive never seen it 4 13.79%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Why does everyone hate T3???
Started by: GordonSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

T3

Anyone here a fan of The Terminator? Anyone going to see T3:Rise of the Machines when it comes out this summer?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 01:35 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Hell yeah!! I saw the trailer it looked great.Arnold back to the box office from a brief hiatus.I heard Arnold got $30 million for this movie a world record.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 02:03 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Boy am I looking forward to this one! I am a huge fan of Arnold in general, and of Terminator 2:Judgement Day specifically, so this long-awaited sequel is on the top of my list of movies to see.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 03:43 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

this movie going to make a lot of money.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 03:46 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Oh yeah. It has the best potential for outshining Hulk and X2 as this summer's big blockbuster!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 03:49 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

True but the matrix 2 will give it tuff competion and T3 might be the year's biggest movie.I feel a record coming on.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 03:54 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I have little hopes for T3 to be any good. The first two were so good. And I'm a little nervous about no Sarah Conner, no James Cameron. It doesn't look good.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:12 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

True many sequels that go past 2 are usually never good,Godfather 3 aleins 3,scary.But no matter what it'll still make money.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:42 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Yup. I was suprised that Terminator 2 was good. The first one was excelent.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:43 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I didn't like the first one, but I enjoyed T2 immensely.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 02:16 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Wow, how could you not like the first one? The ending was terrific!

They ended up killing the terminator, but nothing was actually acomplished if you think about it. The end of the world is still coming, and Sarah knows it.

She's at that gas station and those creepy clouds come looming in. Then the gas station dude says "Uh oh, there's a storm coming in!"

Then Sarah goes ". . . I know." Then drives off into the mountains, with the Terminator Theme symbolizing the damning of the Earth.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:50 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I liked that ending to the first one, but not the entire film!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 05:12 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Ahh, sure you did. Come on. Admit it!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 06:01 PM
Asami
Vicious and Malicious

Guess what...... I've only seen Terminator. And that was pretty recent. And thats only because my bf made me watch it. He also made me watch Predator.
Is he a good boyfriend?!?!?!

ofcourse he is, but he MADE me watch those movies!!!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 06:19 PM
Asami is currently offline Click here to Send Asami a Private Message Find more posts by Asami Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

(LOL!) Don't know much about Predator, but the first Terminator was too dark for me. I enjoyed the second installment more than the first. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 06:43 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah but pedator kicked @$$ and the second one did good.I'm happy there aren't making a predator 3 anytime soon and messing up the series.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 11:39 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeah, I know what you mean. Like how there is way too much Star Trek now days. It kind of ruins its appeal if it's everywhere you look. I never saw either of the Predator movies, so I don't know how good(or bad) they actually were.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 01:29 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

You have to watch it right now.It's a really great movie with good action.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 01:34 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Maybe I can find it at a reduced price at a movies store.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 01:47 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

That's a good idea that movie over 10 years old it's probaly price is $2.00.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 01:48 AM