KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T-X Question

T-X Question
Started by: barand1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
barand1

T-X Question

Could the T-X pull her legs from all that rubble?

I believe she could of but thought what the hell (because of time) and decided to forget them and pull them off and hurry to catch John.

What to you people think?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:55 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

I believe that the chopper immediately severed her legs after contact, although it is the weakest method in which any Terminator was defeated.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 11:03 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Is it just me or did anyone else find it ridiculous how it lands on her legs? And that noise that they made the terminators make...that metal clank...ugh...the hell with you Mostow.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:17 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

you just can mention any aspect of t3 without turning the thread into a mostow bashing fest...its true. we have tested it

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:10 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I expect hse could have done, but yes, it was necessary to go after Connor immediately and severely reduce her efficacy in the process. That is a most unsatisfactory arrangement since the T-1000 AT ONCE emerged unscathed from a helicopter crash.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:07 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I completely agree, and for a Terminator model that was suppose to be the most deadly and advanced yet it was damaged far too easily. Even the T-850 seemed to be able to take more damage and hits than the TX did.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:05 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

T-1000 > T-X

enough said

Old Post May 5th, 2005 06:53 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I still fail to see why the TX had an endoskeleton in her legs. I can see why her upper body would need it as she needs the plasma cannons and such, but her legs would be fine completely liquid metal.. surely...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:52 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Perhaps liquid metal can't support the weight of the heavy torso?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 08:33 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

but maybe the T-X could of pulled out with her legs intact. Because if its suppose to power surely it could of pulled them out with her. i think it could of.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post May 5th, 2005 10:07 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shaber
Perhaps liquid metal can't support the weight of the heavy torso?

Exactly what I was thinking. Although I am still a bit disappointed in the fact that it was so extremely easy for the chopper to severe her legs, at the most I would see the TX having her legs maybe hanging from her waist by wires and metal.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:21 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Even the ol T-850 put up much more of a fight.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:43 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

The T-X survives pretty much everything Mr. T-850 throws at her, but a chopper can separate her legs from her torso/upper body... Now why didn't Arnie think of that earlier? stick out tongue

T-850 > T-1000 + T-X

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:38 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I reckon the T-1000 is the greatest survivor of them all, it really was a freak accident that killed him.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:35 AM
shaber
schizoid

The only other contrivable way may have been using strong corrosives.

After the nitrogen bath of course, the T-1000 can no longer maintain effective disguise so is only of as much use as an infiltrator as a T-600 or T-700.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:20 PM