KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator Dreams

Terminator Dreams
Started by: Benhacker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Benhacker
Terminator Future Prophet

Question Terminator Dreams

Does anyone have dreams like Kyle Resse, Sarah Connor and John Connor had in the Terminator movies ?

Just like Kyle Resse, Sarah Connor and John Connor I have vivid dreams about humans fighting Ground and aerial H.Ks and Endoskeletons. I also have vivid dreams about people living in underground parking lots and only coming out at night.

I'll tell you about one of my dreams(I remember most of my dreams) :

In my dream I wake up on a army cot in an underground parking lots, there is a WESTINGHOUSE MODEL M25 PHASED PLASMA RIFLE and a backpack. They are both next to my cot. In the backpack I find four M83a HEAVY CANISTER CHARGES(M83s are standard and M83a are magnetic), two field medical kits, 2-in-1 flashlight/lantern(the lantern is a blue light and the flashlight is a red light) and a water bottle. Attached to one of the straps of the backpack is a Garmin Rino 110 GPS/FRS radio. I'm wearing an all black uniform with black boots. I get up look around it is vary dimly lite and see men(armed with a with a varity of different weapons), women and childran most of them are dirty. Some are talking and others are cooking canned and freeze dried food on old camping stoves. I get up, pick up my rifle and put my backpack on. I walk toward a ramp going up, there is a Ford 4X4 with a minigun(like the one Arnnie used in T2) mounted on a swivel joint in the bed of the truck. The driver says, "Man the minigun, we've gotta get to Alpha Base One, they are about to be attacked". "Alpha Base One(AB-1) is a base where one of the main sattelite dishs is, it is used to hack into SKY-NET's sattelites. I climb into the bed of the truck and man the minigun. We drive up the ramp and out into a black night, I could not see any stars or the moon, becouse of the dust clouds and smoke clouds from burning tire fires(the Human Resistance(HR) set the fires to confuse the Hunter/killers(HKs) thermal sensors, I don't know how I knew that but I do). We drive for about 2 miles and stop near a destroyed building. The driver parks the truck and we cover it with a black Camouflage tarp and go into the building's basement. We take a ladder down into an old sewer tunnel and follow it to another building's basement and we go up a ladder and see two TRACKED HK- Model 250D Series G3 Type 500 and four AERIAL HK- MODEL A4 TYPE 400c SERIES 400. I check my GPS and see that the HKs are 2 miles away from AB-1 and I sling my backpack over one shoulder and take out two M83a HEAVY CANISTER CHARGES and hand one to Jack Tenrack(the truck driver). We go prone and crawl near the first tracked HK and I prime and throw my M83a HEAVY CANISTER CHARGE and it magnetically attaches to the side of the Tracked HK front right tractor tread and Jack primes and throws his and it attaches to the back left tractor tread. the canister charges explode and I close my eyes and and open them, I'm awake in my own bed.

That's just one of my dreams, please tell me what you think.

Benhacker cool

Attachment: hr- gunner.jpg
This has been downloaded 282 time(s).

Last edited by Benhacker on Aug 4th, 2005 at 08:12 AM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:59 AM
Benhacker is currently offline Click here to Send Benhacker a Private Message Find more posts by Benhacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Man, that is a vivid dream. You remember practically everything!

I never seem to be able to remember my dreams.

Nice dream btw, but where's Arnie? smile

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 12:49 PM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benhacker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TMACalicious
Man, that is a vivid dream. You remember practically everything!

I never seem to be able to remember my dreams.

Nice dream btw, but where's Arnie? smile

I'm one of those people who can remember most of their dreams(I have a pad of paper next to my bed and as soon as I wake up I write it down)

My dreams are like the first dream Kylee Reese had in the T1(When he was in the car next to the construction yard), so Arnie is not there

Benhacker cool

Attachment: hr_soldier_rpg.jpg
This has been downloaded 261 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 08:12 PM
Benhacker is currently offline Click here to Send Benhacker a Private Message Find more posts by Benhacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha dude, maybe its a premintion...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:14 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benhacker

Originally posted by vvvrulz
Haha dude, maybe its a premintion...

Maybe it is a premintion, maybe its me seeing visions of the future through the eyes of myself.

I had another dream last night, here it is :

In my dream I wake up in a dark blue sleeping bag in a the basement of a destroyed building, there is a Dragon Assault Missile launcher and a backpack. They are both next to my sleeping bag. I get out of my sleeping bag and roll it up. I look in the backpack and find four Dragon Assault Missiles for the launcher, two field medical kits, 2-in-1 flashlight/lantern(the lantern is a blue light and the flashlight is a red light) and a water bottle. I take a drink from the water bottle, It tastes like boilded water. Attached to one of the straps of the backpack is a Garmin Rino 110 GPS/FRS radio. I'm wearing an all black uniform with black boots. There are 5 HR soilders in the basement (I know it's called LookOut Post 23(LOP-23), I don't know how I knew that but I do). In all four of the now broken out basement windows are four GENERAL DYNAMICS RSB-80 HEAVY PHASED PLASMA GUNS mounted on a swivel joint. Next to them are TEXAS INSTRUMENTS MODEL 12 ADVANCED BATTLEFIELD SIGHT SYSTEM, Each of the guns is manned by someone. The 5th person is guarding a hole in the floor that leads to a sewer tunnel(that is faceing south). In the sewer tunnel there are 3 Honda Fourtrax Rincon GPScape ATVs, I don't know how I knew that but I do. The HR soilder at the gun faceing East says, "I've got 8 Endos(Short for Endoskeletons) about 300ft. way from us and they are comeing this way" and she says to me, "What should we do sir ?" and I say, "If they get within 100ft. of this post we open fire" and the endos keep comeing and another HR soilder at the gun faceing Southwest says, "I've got 5 Centurions about 200ft. way from us and they are comeing this way" and the Centurions start fireing at our position with their Westinghouse Model M105C-2 rapid phased plasma cannons. and I shout, "EVACUATE!!" and everyone climbs down the rope ladder in to the sewer tunnel and we get go the ATVs and drive south to a place that is behind the Centurions. We come out of the tunnel a roofless underground parking lot and I get of the ATV and run to the top of the highest part of the ruined structure and I load a missile into my Dragon Assault Missile launcher. I look through the TEXAS INSTRUMENTS MODEL 12 ADVANCED BATTLEFIELD SIGHT SYSTEM attached to it and the targeting saystem locks on to the trunk / torso of the 5th Centurions. I hear over my Garmin Rino 110 GPS/FRS radio that the rest of my squad has a lock on to one of the Centurions. I shout, "DIE YOU METAL MOTHER****ER!!" and we all fire our missiles and all the missile hit in a blinding flash that makes me close my eyes and I open them, I'm awake in my own bed.

Benhacker cool

P.S. : See pic below to see a pic of a HK Series 12 Model 453 Type 900 - "Centurion"

Attachment: centurion#01.jpg
This has been downloaded 275 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 01:30 AM
chriscaffee

I remember these. This was one of the "new designs" that was supposed to appear in the future war scenes of T2 but was ultimately cut. I do remember these appearing in the Nuclear Twilight comics however.

Benhacker, have you considered writing fanfiction? You seem to have a pretty good grasp of the Terminator universe.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:06 AM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benhacker

Smile

Originally posted by chriscaffee
Benhacker, have you considered writing fanfiction? You seem to have a pretty good grasp of the Terminator universe.

Yes I have considered writing fanfiction. Does anyone else know anything about the Terminator universe(example : weapons, Human Resistances or HKs) ?

Attachment: hr trooper.jpg
This has been downloaded 256 time(s).

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:41 PM
chriscaffee

I know a lot about the movies themselves, but nothing really outside of them, except for the four comics and two novels I've read.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 03:14 AM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benhacker

I know a lot about the movies themselves, but nothing really outside of them, except for the four comics and two novels I've read.

What Terminator novels have you read ?

Here's some information on the M83 HEAVY CANISTER CHARGE(M83HCC) :

The M83 utilized an advanced binary stabilized liquid explosive (BINASLEX) device combining two inherently stable liquid high explosive mediums, stored under high pressure, into a single volatile solution. The device measured half a meter in length and a quarter meter in diameter, weighing exactly 5 kilos. A web harness constructed of nylon allowed a soldier to carry two of the M83HCCs slung over their shoulder in a quick release mount._ If more than this number were carried, the extra units quickly became clumsy and cumbersome to wield or carry.

The M83HCCs arming sequence is designed to be simple and straight-forward; a large handle on the top of the canister is pulled 5cm upward and twisted 180 degrees in a clockwise rotation to afford a 10 second mixture rate of the two binary explosive liquids. Twisting the handle ten degrees further allows more time in mixing, in 5 second increments, up to a full minute. Notches on the rim of the arming cap allow the user to dial-in the correct arming time sequence using the arming handle, even if by feel alone. Pulling and turning the handle arms the M83 HCC by directing the two liquid explosives to flow from separate holding tubes into a central mixing chamber. A warning light on the rim of the HCC glows bright green and then slowly grows dim as the mixture is completed. Detonation is by a high amperage electric current directed into the central mixing tank as soon as both holding tubes are empty and the central tank reads full._ The detonating current is supplied by an integral battery which may be kept charged by a special rack which holds the M83HCCs._ The battery has a shelf life of 2 years without recharging._ M83HCCs with depleted batteries may be charged and used successfully even after years of being uncharged, as long as the internal battery has not been damaged or become corroded.

The two liquids, though stable in each separate holding tank, become electrically volatile when mixed. A full 4 kilos of liquid high explosive is produced (2 kilos of each material) in the central mixing chamber. Each kilo of BINASLEX, when properly mixed, is the equivalent of 5 kilos of C-4 plastique. The M83HCC was a common demolition device used by the military in Pre-Awakening history. It was usually placed against a structure that was to be demolished and then activated for maximum fusing, allowing the human operator a wide margin of safety in order to clear the blast radius._ A special cone-shaped filter could be attached to the device to tamp the charge and direct the energy of the explosive into a shaped effect suitable for demolition work._ These cone filters are rare today.

During the War, the humans found that the M83 was well suited for cracking the heavy armor of SKYNET's larger ground units._ A well placed charge, often thrown from cover, could penetrate the hyperalloy armor belt which were less thick on the underbody, allowing the high velocity plasma jet (the Monroe effect) to enter the fighting body and wreck the internal components._ Feedback damage from the initial explosion, as well as shrapnel and fragmentation in the form of anything the explosion can sweep up off the ground can be lethal to the user if the user is not properly shielded. Other Resistance units have installed trip wires to already pre-armed M83HCC units to produce effective ambush traps.

Common Resistance tactics called for two person sapper teams to work the ruins hunting the HKs as this provided the greatest amount of flexibility under the circumstances._ The M83 was also used in routine demolition service and duty, though towards the end of the war its short supply relegated it to combat only use.

Two HR soilders prepare to take out a heavy tracked HK with their M83 canister charges(see pic below).

Attachment: twohrsoilder.jpg
This has been downloaded 231 time(s).

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 03:56 AM
chriscaffee

T2 Infiltrator and the Terminator 3 novelization.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:03 PM
Benhacker

T2 Infiltrator and the Terminator 3 novelization.

I've read both of those.

You should read Terminator 3 : Terminator Dreams and T2: Future War

Benhacker cool

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:37 PM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Impressive, Benhacker! thumb up

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 12:00 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benhacker

Originally posted by TMACalicious
Impressive, Benhacker! thumb up

Thanks big grin

Here's some information on SKYNET's TRACKED HK- Model 250D Series G3 Type 500

The heaviest ground unit deployed by SKYNET, the T500 HK has earned several names among the Resistance, chief of which is "Tank"._ The Model 250D is the largest unit deployed by SKYNET for ground assault, which is its primary role. The M250D stands almost 10 meters tall, stretches 20 meters in length, with a width of 10 meters. The weight of the M250D is impressive as well, even with lighter and harder than steel hyperalloy, the M250D still maintains a hefty 40 ton displacement. The enduralloy chassis cradles a compact reactor and the drive train which handles the multiple and redundant transmissions that drive the four independently suspended all terrain bogey track assemblies. Each track is a full two meters wide, allowing superior all terrain mobility and the four independent track and drive assemblies enable the M250D to lose up to two drive units and still maintain a reasonable speed and percentage of maneuverability.

The 'torso' of the tank houses the primary sensor / scanner suite, target acquisition modules, and FiConSys fire control systems as well as redundant tactical microprocessors and operating systems. The 'arms' of the torso each contain independently targeted and tracking RED-T Remote Electric Drive Turrets. The unit is heavily armored in 5cm thick hyperalloy which provides superior protection against kinetic impact and excellent protection against portable energy weapons. Small arms employing kinetic or chemical explosive penetration strategies of less than 40mm caliber are useless in penetrating the M250D's armor, though the Resistance has found that the optical and electronic sensors which the M250D uses to hunt are somewhat susceptible to personal weapons fire, rendering the earlier models of the M250 (A, B, and C models) blind. The M250D counters this with multiple sensor arrays and redundant acquisition modes as well as armored nacelles in which the sensors are housed.

The M250D is equipped with two large hydraulic servo enhanced manipulator arms with waldo-style gripper extensions housed in front of the main 'torso' of the tank. These are used for manipulating heavy equipment, acquiring hard to reach Resistance units, and removing debris from the path of the unit that it could not normally just roll over. Very few things can stand the direct impact of the heavily armored M250D which has been known to simply steam roller Resistance armed vehicles, with the Resistance units still inside the vehicles, while the M250D engaged multiple other targets.

The primary role of the M250D has been area pacification. This role has placed the M250D in a wide search pattern of a area where it patrols, actively searching for Resistance units or human occupation, terminating all positive contacts. Secondary mission objectives include clearance or destruction of potential sources of cover and shelter for human occupation. The M250D is often supported by a A4 which maintains a 'high eye', directing target acquisition and 'beyond visual sensor acquisition' information directly to one or more M250Ds.

Primary sensors and communication suites for the M250D are somewhat inferior to that of the A4, allowing some initial defeats by Resistance units. Newer electronics have been added to the 'D' model, resulting in better performance.

Primary armament for the M250D is carried on the side mounted turret sponsons. Each turret affords a full 270 degree traverse and a elevation / depression of up to + / - 120 degrees. Each turret is controlled by a separate FiConSys and can operate and engage separate targets at the same time thus increasing the efficiency of the unit. Previous models of the M250 relied on the primary unit reactor to provide power to the weapon systems, but the 'D' model uses a smaller, dedicated reactor for the weapon systems. In the event that either reactor is damaged or forced off-line, the remaining reactor can be brought to full power and still maintain the power requirements of the M250 weapon systems.

Primary weapons load for all M250 series tracked HK units consists of two linked pairs of reactor fed very rapid fire Westinghouse Model 25D3 phased plasma guns. Each M25D3 has a throughput range of 250 kilowatts with a practical ROF of 2000 pulses per minute, allowing the M250D to project 8000 PPM from its combined armament. Payload, feeding from the reactor waste, is for all practical purposes, infinite.

Benhacker cool

Please tell me if you want information on other SKYNET machines cool

Attachment: hktankfront.jpg
This has been downloaded 239 time(s).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:16 AM
Benhacker

Smile Another Terminator Dream

In my dream I wake up in a hammock in a subway car in an underground subway tunnel. There is a WESTINGHOUSE MODEL M25 PHASED PLASMA RIFLE with a TEXAS INSTRUMENTS MODEL 12 ADVANCED BATTLEFIELD SIGHT SYSTEMS attached to it, a Blurr BTR Note Shoulder Bag and a Kelty_ChuckWagon Medium Dog Backpack. They are under my hammock. Across from my hammack sleeping on the subway car bench is my half husky/half wolf (his name is Wolverine, he looks like a giant racoon). I’m wearing gray steel toed work boots, gray pants, a gray long sleeve shirt, and a LOWEPRO S&F Vest Harness. Attached to the vest is a Garmin Rino 110 GPS/FRS radio. I get out of the hammock and look in the shoulder bag I find a 15" Rugged Laptop computer and mini foldable satellite dish. I look in the dog backpack and find two M83 HEAVY CANISTER CHARGES(one in each pouch). A woman(shelly,I don't know how I knew her name but I do) comes into the subway car and says to me, “I just got a report that John Connor’s HR(In my dreams I’m the leader of the Canadian and australian HR) has found an automated industrial complex near us” and I ask, “Where ?” and she says, “2 miles south from here” and I pick up my plasma rifle and shoulder bag and say to Wolverine, “Come here boy” he wakes up and comes over to me and sits down in front of me and I put the dog backpack on him. We walk down the subway tunnel(that is lite up by cooking oil laterns) to the exit that is guarded by two HR soldiers and two bull dogs. Next to the exit s one Honda Fourtrax Rincon GPScape ATV attached to the back is a carrying box for a dog. Shelly and me get on and Wolverine get into the carrying box and we drive off, there are explosions and plasma weapons fire all around us I see a AERIAL HK- MODEL A4 TYPE 400c SERIES 400 headng our way and I say, “Bolshevik, it’s seen us” and Shelly says, “That’s ok, we are near a FLYTRAP(two bunkers hidden in two destroyed buildings, with one HR soldier in each armed with Raytheon FIM-92 Stinger missile launchers. I don't know how I knew that but I do)” and the Aerial HK starts fireing its Westinghouse Model M105C-2 rapid phased plasma cannon at us. We pass between the two destroyed buildings and the Aerial HK fallow us right into the trap the HR soldier open fire hitting the Aerial HK in both turbine engines and the Aerial HK crashed and explodes that makes me close my eyes and I open them, I'm awake in my own bed.

Benhacker cool

Attachment: vtoltefanrotate.jpg
This has been downloaded 213 time(s).

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 01:58 PM
Benhacker

In my dream I wake up in a dark blue sleeping bag(I’m still wearing the same clothes I had on in my last dream) in the basement of a destroyed building, There is a WESTINGHOUSE MODEL M25 PHASED PLASMA RIFLE with a TEXAS INSTRUMENTS MODEL 12 ADVANCED BATTLEFIELD SIGHT SYSTEMS attached to the top of it and a Blurr BTR Note Shoulder Bag. They are on the left side next to my sleeping bag and on the right of my sleeping bag is Shelly(She is 19yo, brown hair, blue eyes, she grew up in the Subway Tunnels of the ruins of the city of Toronto, Canada, I don't know how I knew that but I do) in a black sleeping bag. Across from us sleeping on the ground is Wolverine(my dog), he is still wearing the Kelty_ChuckWagon Medium Dog Backpack. I don’t look in the Shoulder Bag or the Dog Backpack, becouse I all ready know what in them. I get out of my sleeping bag and roll it up. I look around the basement and see three HR soldiers, two of them are manning GENERAL DYNAMICS RSB-80 HEAVY PHASED PLASMA GUNS mounted on swivel joints. Next to them are TEXAS INSTRUMENTS MODEL 12 ADVANCED BATTLEFIELD SIGHT SYSTEMS and The 3rd HR soldier is guarding a hole in the floor that leads to the sewer tunnel(that is faceing East). I wake up Shelly and say, “We’ve gotta move, and get closer to automated industrial complex, so I can hack into it and set off it’s self-destruct system” and she asks me, “How the hell are we going to do that ? The whole automated industrial complex is surrounded by automated heavy rapid fire plasma gun towers, is guarded by fourty Centurions and I don’t know how many Endos” and I say, “No worries, I’ll have 2 squads(20 HR soldiers per squad. I don't know how I knew that but I do) of HR soldiers(DS-1 and DS-2)armed with M-47 DRAGON Anti-HK Guided Missile launchers to take out the towers and the Centurions” and She asks, “What about the Endos ?” and one of the HR soldiers(Hank, I don't know how I knew his name but I do) says, “We’ve got twenty EMP(Electromagnetic Pulse) grenades and they are launched from this 6 Shot Revolver grenade Launcher”. He hands it to Shelly and says, “It already has 6 EMP grenades in it” and she asks, “Won’t the EMP effect our electrical equipment ?” and I say, “No, all of our equipment is protected against the effects of EMP” and she says, “Cool” and I grab my I pick up my plasma rifle and shoulder bag. Shelly puts 24 more EMP grenades in her backpack(in her backpack is two field medical kits, a 2-in-1 flashlight/lantern(the lantern is a blue light and the flashlight is a red light) and a water bottle, I don't know how I knew that but I do). The Honda Fourtrax Rincon GPScape ATV(we were rideing in my last dream), is parked in the sewer tunnel. We climb down the rope ladder into the sewer tunnel. We get on the ATV and Wolverine get into the carrying box and we drive off. We come out of the sewer tunnel and into a basement of a ruined building(no roof), We can not see any stars or the moon, becouse of the dust clouds and smoke clouds from burning tire fires. The ruined building is about 80ft. away from one of the automated heavy rapid fire plasma gun towers and I look through my TEXAS INSTRUMENTS MODEL 12 ADVANCED BATTLEFIELD SIGHT SYSTEMS and see that the fence surounding the automated industrial complex is electrified. I unhook my Garmin Rino 110 GPS/FRS radio from my LOWEPRO S&F Vest Harness and look at the GPS(SKY-NET controls all US GPS sattelites, my company High Tech Adventure Inc. has put 100 sattelites into orbit around the Earth before Judgement Day happened on September 9, 2009. I don't know how I knew that but I do) screen and see that DS-1 and DS-2 are in position. I say into the radio, “DS-1 fire salvo !” and DS-1 fires all its M-47 DRAGON Anti-HK Guided Missiles at the Centurions and all the missiles hit in a blinding flash(I don’t see the flash becouse I’m behind a Cement wall) and I shout into the radio, “YAHOO!! NICE SHOOTING DS-1, YOU GOT ALL THE METAL MOTHER****ER!!” and Shelly says into her radio, “DS-2 fire salvo !” and DS-2 fires all its M-47 DRAGON Anti-HK Guided Missiles at the automated heavy rapid fire plasma gun towers and we duck behind a Cement wall and the automated heavy rapid fire plasma gun tower explodes. I look through my TEXAS INSTRUMENTS MODEL 12 ADVANCED BATTLEFIELD SIGHT SYSTEMS and see 200 endos comeing out of the main door of the automated industrial complex main enterence they are armed with two WESTINGHOUSE MODEL MODEL M95A1 PHASED PLASMA RIFLE each. And I look at Shelly she has got the 6 Shot Revolver grenade Launcher and is aiming it above the Endos. I say, “Two EMP grenades will take out those Endos and the main enterence defense systems” and she say, “Ok, FIRE IN THE HOLE!” and she fires the grenade Launcher and an EMP grenade flies over the head of the Endos heads and explodes fireing electical discharge in to the heads of 150 of the Endos and the EMP discharge makes the Endos explode “KABOOM!” The other 50 Endos start to head our way and I say, “Bolshevik, they’ve seen us” and I take a M83HCC out of Wolverine’s Dog Backpack and I prime and throw the M83HCC it lands at the feet of one of the Endos and explodes takeing out 25 of them. Shelly grabs her WESTINGHOUSE MODEL M25 PHASED PLASMA RIFLE with a TEXAS INSTRUMENTS MODEL 12 ADVANCED BATTLEFIELD SIGHT SYSTEMS and aims at one of the Endos and she fires, she hits one of the Endos directly in it’s chrome neck take the Endo’s skull completely off and I say, “totally wicked shot!” and she says, “thanks, how close do we have to be for you to hack in the automated industrial complex ?” and I say, “50ft. away” and she says, “Shit, that’s close” and I say, “I could do it from here but we would have to take out a jammer tower on the other side of the complex” and she says, “Why not do that ?” “Becouse the jammer tower is guarded by three TRACKED HK - MODELS 900 SERIES G8 TYPE 900 Mammoths” and she says, “Oh shit, those are big metal mother****er, why 50ft. ?” and I say, “At 50ft the center building of the complex blocks the signel from the jammer tower” and she asks, “How did you find that out ?” and I say, “A couple HR soldiers for John Connor’s HR found that out at one of the automated industrial complex down in Houston, Texas” and She asks, “Are you ready to do this ?” and I say, “Yes” and we hop over the Cement wall and run between weacked cars trucks and vans. We get within 45ft. and my 15" Rugged Laptop computer starts beeping softly(loud enough for Shelly and me to hear it but not loud enough for an Endo to hear it) and Shelly says, “What’s that sound ?” and I say, “It’s my computer, It’s telling me we are close enough” and I take it out of the shoulder bag and the mini foldable satellite dish. I unfold the satellite dish and place it on the trunk of a burnt out car and She says, “How long will this take ? It’ll be daylight in half-an-hour” and I say, “I don’t know, I’ve gotta hack into it’s network” and she say, “How ?” and I say, “You see that cluster of satellite dishs on the roof of the center building of the complex” and she says, “Yes” and I say, “That cluster of satellite dishs is sending signels back and forth to all the Tracked and Aerial HK in this sector, I’m gonna piggy back a computer virus that will make in central computer core think that it’s has been taken over by HR soldiers and it will inishate it’s self-destruct system” and she says, “We have 24 endos comeing this way” and I say, “Use the last M83HCC in Wolverine’s Dog Backpack” and she says, “Ok” and she take a M83HCC out of Wolverine’s Dog Backpack and she primes and throws the M83HCC. It lands at the feet of one of the Endos and explodes takeing out all of them. I say, “Virus is in lets get the **** out of her” and I put my 15" Rugged Laptop computer in my shoulder bag and I fold the satellite dish up and put it in my shoulder bag. And we run back to the basement of the ruined building where our ATV is parked. I turn and see the automated industrial complex explode in a giant fire ball that makes me close my eyes and when I open them, I'm awake in my own bed.

Benhacker cool

Attachment: tempus1.jpg
This has been downloaded 198 time(s).

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:30 AM
Rising Jedi

I just have one question...in your opinion...these, r dreams or nightmares to you?

Don`t underestimate the force

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 05:53 AM
Rising Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rising Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rising Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chriscaffee

Benhacker are you thinking about joining the military?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 07:07 AM
Benhacker

Originally posted by Rising Jedi
I just have one question...in your opinion...these, r dreams or nightmares to you?

They are in my opinion visions of the Future big grin

Benhacker cool

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 03:36 AM
Benhacker

Benhacker are you thinking about joining the military?

No I'm not

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 03:40 AM
Benhacker

Smile Another of my Terminator dreams

In my dream I wake up on the bottom bunk of a bunkbed, in Avalon Compound (Avalon Compound is an underground compound near Hope, B.C., Canada) I’m on Compound Level 4, that is were the Adult bunkbed rooms #01 & 02, Men and Women changeing/washrooms, laundry room#01, Classroom#02, hand held weapons storage, messhall, kitchen Can & freeze-dried Food storage, Dry food storage, Flour and Suger silos are, I don't know how I knew that but I do. I get out of bed and make my bed. I’m wearing gray pants, gray socks and a gray long sleeve shirt. My LOWEPRO S&F Vest Harness is hanging on a chair next to the bunk bed and my gray steel toed work boots are on the seat of the chair. Attached to LOWEPRO S&F Vest Harness is my Garmin Rino 110 GPS/FRS radio, bottle bag w/ a Katadyn Exstream XR Purifier Bottle in it. I look around and see 30 bunkbeds with people in them. There are 2 Semi Sphere LED Courtesy Lights attached to the end of each bunkbed in the bunk bed room. I put my boots and LOWEPRO S&F Vest Harness on. I turn on my Garmin Rino 110 GPS/FRS radio and switch it to FRS radio mode. I see there are two Stanley 20” toolbox at the end of the bed. On top of one of the toolboxes is my WESTINGHOUSE MODEL M25 PHASED PLASMA RIFLE with a TEXAS INSTRUMENTS MODEL 12 ADVANCED BATTLEFIELD SIGHT SYSTEMS. I go over to the toolboxes, and I open that one and see 2 LOWEPRO SlipLock™ Pouch 60 AW (each has 4 magazine/batteries for the plasma rifle in it. I don't know how I knew that but I do), 2 Adventure Medical Fundamentals Plus First Aid Kit, my 2-in-1 flashlight/lantern (the lantern is a blue light and the flashlight is a red light) and a gas masks. Resting against the toolboxes sides are 2 MEC Darwin Daypacks. I look back at the top bunk and see Jack Tenrack sleeping. I pick up my plasma rifle and hook the 2 LOWEPRO SlipLock™ Pouch 60 AW and the gas mask to my LOWEPRO S&F Vest Harness. I put the Adventure Medical Fundamentals Plus First Aid Kit and my 2-in-1 flashlight/lantern into one of the MEC Darwin Daypack and walk out of the bunkroom. I look at my Geiger Counter Watch and see it is 11:45pm. I walk down a corridor toword the messhall to get something to eat. I pass by the enterence/exit to the Men and Women changeing/washrooms. I also pass the laundry room. I come to Classroom#02 with a women(Amanda, 35yo, was a school teacher at a Secondary school in Vancouver, BC, Canada before Judgement Day happened, I don't know how I knew that but I do) and 7 teenagers in it. They are sitting on swivel chairs around a round table. She is teaching them geography. There is are two SmartGlobe 3D Interactive Globes on a wood/metal bookshelf against the right wall and there is large rolled down world map on the left wall behind it is a Whiteboard. One of the teens (her name is Jenny. I don't know how I knew her name but I do) sees me and says, “Hello sir, how are you ?” and I say to her, “I’m good, Jenny, how are your perents ?” and she says, “They are good, Sir. dad, is in the C&C (C&C is short for Command & Communications, I don't know how I knew that but I do) centre and mom is the maintenance garage, work on one of the Avenger Hummer’s engine” and I say, “Is that so, I’m on my way to the C&C centre after I get something to eat, I’ll say Hi to him for you“ and Jenny says, “Thank you, Sir” and I say, “You don’t have to call me ‘Sir’, Jenny” and she says, “Ok, Ben”. I walk down the corridor toword the messhall. I enter and see 5 other people there, one of them is a man Named Steve Tompson (he is the best sniper of the Canadian and Australian HR. I don't know how I knew that but I do). I walk up to the counter and get a Pizza sub and a 355 mL Diet Pepsi. I sit down at the same table as Steve Tompson and ask, “How’s the Mac & Cheese ?” and he says, “It’s good, sir” and I say, “You don’t have to call me ‘Sir’, Steve” and he says, “Ok, Ben” and I ask, “How is the wife and kid (he has a 5yo daughter. I don't know how I knew that but I do) ?” and he says, “Emma & Shanna are good, they are at Home Sweet Home Compound(It is near Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia. I don't know how I knew that but I do)” and I say, “You’ll be home for Christmas, I’ll arrange it” and he says, “Thank you”. I finish my Pizza sub and leave the messhall and walk to the elevator and take it up to Compound level 3 (that is were the C&C centre, Classroom#01, Breifing rooms and meeting rooms are. I don't know how I knew that but I do). While I’m walking to the C&C centre when my Garmin Rino 110 GPS/FRS radio beeps. I press the talk buttom and say, “This is Ben, over” and a female voice crackles over the speaker, “Get to the C&C as soon as possible, over” and I say, “OK, over” and I run to the C&C centre. I enter my code into the LCD touch screen keypad next to a Titanium door. The Titanium door slides open and I enter the C&C centre and the Titanium door slides closed behind me, I see the the female (Amy is her name. I don't know how I knew her name but I do) that called me and say, “SITREP(SITREP is short for situation report, I don't know how I knew that but I do)” and she says, “Look at the Middle screen on the monitor wall on left side of the main screen(the main screen is 10ft wide and 11ft tall)” and I look at the monitor wall and see a Centurion attacking two HR soldiers and I ask, “What is close to that location ?” and a man (Adam is his name. I don't know how I knew his name but I do) says, “There is a Ford 4X4 with a Remote Control T.O.W. launcher mounted in it’s bed” and I say, “COM (COM is short Communications), send and incoded message via HR COM/GPS satellites to that vehicle and tell them to get there as soon as possible”. and the COM officer sends a burst message to the vehicle. I watch the monitor and see the Centurion get hit with a TOW missile and the Centurion explodes in a blinding flash that makes me close my eyes and when I open them, I'm awake in my own bed.

Benhacker cool

P.S. : Please tell me if you want to hear about my other Terminator dreams

Attachment: avenger hummer.jpg
This has been downloaded 157 time(s).

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 09:49 PM