KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Numbers and Resources

Numbers and Resources
Started by: Kenty T-1000

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kenty T-1000
t3h b4dg3r slayz0r!

Numbers and Resources

One thing I've never found out is how many (approx) Terminators there are in 2029.

I'm guessing it would be quite a few million (possibly billions) but then where does all the metal come from?

Has Skynet found a way of mining ore or something? confused

And what would happen if all humans were terminated... what the hell would Skynet do with it's time and what would happen to all the terminators...?

Last edited by Kenty T-1000 on Dec 2nd, 2005 at 05:12 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 05:07 PM
Kenty T-1000 is currently offline Click here to Send Kenty T-1000 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenty T-1000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I never really understood what Skynet was trying to achieve, apart from becoming the dominant species I guess, but yeah then what??

As for resources, well that really depends on what they use for the endoskeleton, and I wouldn't have a clue what that is, lol.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 03:12 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benhacker
Terminator Future Prophet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vvvrulz
I never really understood what Skynet was trying to achieve, apart from becoming the dominant species I guess, but yeah then what??

See picture below to see what Skynet does big grin

Benhacker cool

Attachment: rvst3-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 06:25 AM
Benhacker is currently offline Click here to Send Benhacker a Private Message Find more posts by Benhacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benhacker
Terminator Future Prophet

Re: Numbers and Resources

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kenty T-1000
Has Skynet found a way of mining ore or something? confused

After SKYNET leveled the world in 2009, it began a conservative, if rapid, buildup of its industrial might._ SKYNET had been careful to intercept (and thus spare) the larger facilities that had been instrumental in its own construction from the retaliation strike from Russia and the token strike from China._ Even as the radioactive fallout from the strikes was settling across the American mainland, SKYNET was already mobilizing its plans._ In 2015 AJD(After Judgement Day), SKYNET consolidated its resources and manufacturing facilities in one area, a portion of the mid-Western United States which became known as Sector Zero._ Within Sector Zero, SKYNET ruled supreme and with total authority._ Huge, multi-level automated manufacturing complexes and industrial centers rose into the sky and nuzzled into the depths of the Earth._ All of the facilities were connected by a variety of cargo and unit mass transport systems, all were linked to several computer core systems, which were in turn interfaced to SKYNET directly.

SKYNET's automated mining systems began to filter out the planet's minerals, going farther and faster than any previous human attempts._ One such project became known to the humans as 'the Devil's Navel', and it was the first structurally sound deep core mine, fully automated, ten kilometers deep and increasing in depth by several hundred meters with each month._ When SKYNET found a thermal vein, it simply tapped into it and enjoyed new power for more production._ By 2020, Sector Zero was an impregnable fortress, a mechanical blemish on the surface of the Earth that could easily be seen from space, and it continued to grow every year._ By 2025, local resources had been depleted and except for the still sizeable outlay from the deep core mine, SKYNET began to expand to other areas of the country, setting up armored and armed fortresses, stationing units to both pacify the immediate area and then protect its mining interests._ SKYNET was greedy, but never wasteful._ it favored a short term, rapid depletion of immediate resources in order to exterminate the human race, followed by a protracted, perhaps centuries long, period of reclamation and recycling, a period where it would remake the Earth's surface over in its own image.

Benhacker cool

P.S. : See pic of on of Skynet's interior (Concept Art from the game Terminator 3 : Redemption)

Attachment: skynet_interior.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 06:39 AM
Benhacker is currently offline Click here to Send Benhacker a Private Message Find more posts by Benhacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenty T-1000
t3h b4dg3r slayz0r!

ok cool - thanks

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 05:57 PM
Kenty T-1000 is currently offline Click here to Send Kenty T-1000 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenty T-1000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Thats pretty intense to say the least !

They however probably will have survived longer than humans, much longer, due to more clever usage of the earths minerals, pumping their factories rather than ipods..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 06:59 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote