KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » New Teriminator Movie

New Teriminator Movie
Started by: MasterAshenVor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

New Teriminator Movie

Hay i have a question im like a HUGE terminator fan i have owned one part or another in time ALL the terminator games "WAR OF THE MACHINES" ect but i was kinda depressed at the thought of no more terminator movies will there be another?

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 10:07 PM
MasterAshenVor is currently offline Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Yeah, Terminator 4 is in the early devolpment stages, with a script said to be written. No one really knows when the film will be released or what it is really about.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 09:22 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DOYLEZOMBIE

If T4 comes out do you think Arnold will be in it? I mean he's got too nobody can play the Terminator better than him!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 04:28 PM
DOYLEZOMBIE is currently offline Click here to Send DOYLEZOMBIE a Private Message Find more posts by DOYLEZOMBIE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

LOL wouldent it be funny if Van Diesel or whatever the hell is his last name becomes the terminator that would be cool

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 05:38 PM
MasterAshenVor is currently offline Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

There was a report that Arnold was in it, but that report was phony. These bnew films will have someone else in the role.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 18th, 2007 11:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

Probibally will be a Animated Series like the Clone Wars TV ANIMATED SERIES (Cool and Yuck!)

Old Post May 28th, 2007 03:11 AM
General G
Canadian.

How could Arnold do it? He is the governor is he not? That would keep a lot of his time.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post May 28th, 2007 10:24 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

I doubt Arnie will be in the movie. He's got too much on his plate with being governor. But then again, he could always make a brief cameo wink

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 08:59 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

I think a cameo is on the cards for Arnold.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 09:59 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Would be nice.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 12:31 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

If this is done right then T4 will rock.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 10:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xatl

I heard it was gona be about the war but its only what i heard it wasnt official

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 07:08 PM
xatl is currently offline Click here to Send xatl a Private Message Find more posts by xatl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

They will either have to invent an event in between the bunker and the war which is 10 or something years apart or just tell us everything we already know in movie form

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 05:52 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonspider
Goblin Green

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Probibally will be a Animated Series like the Clone Wars TV ANIMATED SERIES (Cool and Yuck!)

actually they are coming out with a tv series but its not animated. its set in between t2 and t3. its supposed be premering on fox in i think in september.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 06:11 PM
dragonspider is currently offline Click here to Send dragonspider a Private Message Find more posts by dragonspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote