KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » what is the best horror movie series

what is the best horror movie series
This poll is closed.
when a stranger calls and when a stranger calls back 1 4.55%
i know and still know what u did last summer 1 4.55%
hellraiser series 1 4.55%
scream series 3 13.64%
nightmare in elm street series 6 27.27%
blair witch projects 1 and 2 0 0%
friday the 13th series 4 18.18%
childs play 1 and 2 2 9.09%
alien series 2 9.09%
exorcist series 2 9.09%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

what is the best horror movie series
Started by: slayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slayer
Horror Fan

Question what is the best horror movie series

i guys i would just like to know what ur fave horror movie series i haven't decided what mine is. also visit my poll 4 the scariest movie of all time.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 07:37 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

of the dead trilogy

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:38 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

My favourite Horror franchise is The George A Romero Zombie Trilogy closely followed by The Alien Franchise.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:00 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Why did you list others like "A Nightmare on Elm Street series" or "Friday the 13th Series" but listed Childs Play as "Childs Play 1 and 2"............don't parts 3 and 4 count as part of the series?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 01:18 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

scream is not a series it a trilogy. Child play 1 and 2 are just 2 movies not a series. most of does arenn't even series.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 02:36 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
THISISNOTREAL2
PEANUT BUTTER!!!

I HATE HORROR

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 02:37 PM
THISISNOTREAL2 is currently offline Click here to Send THISISNOTREAL2 a Private Message Find more posts by THISISNOTREAL2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i hate your face

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 02:40 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

wicker_man, you're a man after my own heart! Romero's "Living Dead" trilogy really gave birth to zombies as we know them, as well as being a series that truly shows us that there IS a fate worse than death, returning from it.

Night Of The Living Dead made the grade, and while Dawn is the pinnacle of the series' excellence, and Day degrades a bit to the point of ambiguity, make no mistake that NOTLD launched a million shrieks worldwide, and is still the coolest series to this day with regards to it's subject matter(zombies.)

I'll also vote for a dark horse candidate here and nominate Amando De Ossrio's Tombs Of The Blind Dead quartet.

Tombs Of The Blind Dead
Return of The Blind Dead
The Ghost Galleon
Night of The Seagulls

A truly unique look at another kind of undead... but fora non undead seris, I'll vote for the Hellraiser series. The Cenobites kick ass!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:11 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

elm street series

i have had dreams about Freddy...scary

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:16 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

Miffed

um....evil dead trilogy anybody????? mad

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:05 AM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I totally agree Baboon, Evil Dead is the best.

Attachment: dibujo.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:11 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

the lucio fulci zombie trilogy is also worth mentioning.

zombie, the beyond, and gates of hell. not really a trilogy, but made by the same guy.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:52 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
the lucio fulci zombie trilogy is also worth mentioning.

zombie, the beyond, and gates of hell. not really a trilogy, but made by the same guy.

I have heard other people say it's a trilogy of sorts, but Zombie would need explanation as to how it fits into the other 2.
Zombie was NASTY!!! The other 2 were wild too, like in Gates of Hell, the chick throwing up her guts...... And the eye splinter scene in Zombie.

BTW-a bit off topic, but have you seen the other Fulci film "House By The Cemetery"?

Last edited by Dagons Blade on Aug 19th, 2003 at 06:05 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:03 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yeah ive seen it. not up to par with the beyond or zombie though. the sequels for zombie are god awful.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 07:17 AM
cropsy_is_god

My favourite series is Friday the 13th's & Re - animators.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 08:58 PM
cropsy_is_god is currently offline Click here to Send cropsy_is_god a Private Message Find more posts by cropsy_is_god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Manhunter, Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:45 PM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

am I seeing this wrong or did you idiots dig up a post 2 1/2 years old?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:17 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Nope....................................You're seeing it. As am I.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:48 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cropsy_is_god

Hellraiser

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 10:05 PM
cropsy_is_god is currently offline Click here to Send cropsy_is_god a Private Message Find more posts by cropsy_is_god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
River Wild

Aside from Chucky i also like Nightmare in Elms street, i've seen all of it!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:06 AM
River Wild is currently offline Click here to Send River Wild a Private Message Find more posts by River Wild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote