KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » what is the best horror movie series or trilogy?

what is the best horror movie series?
This poll is closed.
alian trilogy 1 6.25%
halloween series 2 12.50%
childs play series 0 0%
nightmare in elm street series 1 6.25%
scream trilogy 2 12.50%
exorcist trilogy 1 6.25%
i know and still know what you did last summer 0 0%
friday the 13th series 2 12.50%
evil dead trilogy 7 43.75%
when a stranger calls and when a stranger calls back 0 0%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

what is the best horror movie series or trilogy?
Started by: slayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slayer
Horror Fan

what is the best horror movie series or trilogy?

Hey guys this is slayer i would just like to know what your fave horror movie series or trilogy is? i haven't decided mine

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:34 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

romero zombie trilogy.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 07:15 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I'd have to agree with Backfire and say the Romero Zombie Trilogy...Pure Genius.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 07:55 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

I'd like to vote for Nightmare ON Elm Street, but there's only Nightmare IN Elm Street sad

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 08:25 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

evil dead, its the only series where i like every movie out of the series

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 10:23 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
altronswinkee
hey ho lets go

i would also have to say evil dead. even though ash is stupid and goes back to the same cabin in the second one. stupid ash. the evil dead movies are scary and funny at the same time, so thats why i liked it.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 07:33 PM
altronswinkee is currently offline Click here to Send altronswinkee a Private Message Find more posts by altronswinkee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah but i bet he's happy he did because he ended up with a steel hand lol

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:19 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
altronswinkee
hey ho lets go

the grove steel hand!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 08:13 PM
altronswinkee is currently offline Click here to Send altronswinkee a Private Message Find more posts by altronswinkee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
altronswinkee
hey ho lets go

groovy

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 08:15 PM
jimbo25

Don't forget the boom-stick!!! laughing I'll swallow your soul!

My first choice is the Hellraiser series. However, I am pretending all that crap that came after Bloodlines does NOT exist.

Then I was going to pick the alien series. But I completely forgot about the Romero zombies films!
eek!
This is a travesty! There MUST be an investigation!!
laughing
It is a tough pick between the alien and zombie movies for me, although I must give the nod to the alien series.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 04:51 PM
jimbo25 is currently offline Click here to Send jimbo25 a Private Message Find more posts by jimbo25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arggie
Whatever.

SCREAM???!??! Thats one of the worst horror movies ever! On the list of best slasher movies scream is right above the bottom, right above cherry falls and cut.

"You must unlearn, what you have learned"
-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 09:14 PM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

hey guys

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 11:12 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

hellraiser was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 10:09 PM
slayer
Horror Fan

hey guys as with all my other polls every 10 days i keep the top 5 series and add 5 more so todays the last day 2 get your voting done

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 10:51 PM
Dario Argento
Master of Horror

It is The Trilogy of the Dead

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:47 PM
Dario Argento is currently offline Click here to Send Dario Argento a Private Message Find more posts by Dario Argento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Wasn't Evil Dead 2 trying to recreate what happened in the 1st one, instead of all of his friends he just took his girlfriend ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Last edited by Pablo G on Sep 15th, 2003 at 10:04 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 10:01 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

One question i've always wondered why on Earth would he go back to that place the mind really wonders.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 10:04 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

evil dead 2 was a remake of sorts.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 10:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Yeah that's what I mean, that's what Sam wanted it to be originally but couldn't do it because of the low budget.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 11:09 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

He didn't go BACK to the cabin.........

The first 5 minutes was a newly shot recap of the first movie..........they changed it around a bit by deleting characters...........Evil Dead 2 changed the story line to Evil Dead 1 by saying that Ash and his girlfriend went to the cabin by themselves (for financial reasons).......again, the first five minutes is a recap of the first movie......then it kicks into the sequel when Ash is slung into the mud puddle and emerges as Evil Ash.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 12:32 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote