KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

Is Freddy's Dead the worst nightmare ever ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yeah ! How did this crap ever get greenlit ? 3 17.65%
Well it's bad but it's not the worst. 9 52.94%
I'm an idiot that thinks Freddy's Dead is the best Nightmare ever. 5 29.41%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Barf Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

Who agrees with me that Freddy's Dead is perhaps the crappiest Nightmare movie ever. Hell Freddy was trying to be funny in this one but it was simply ridiculous. I don't mind the one liners but dressing up as a witch and as a bus driver is too much. My friends disagree with me on this one but Freddy's Dead sucks ass ! The videogame kill, are you kidding me ? It's the most ridiculous death ever and if Freddy is SO evil why was he such a pussy against his daughter and didn't kill her and why didn't he kill the doctor ? Three deaths aren't enough and they weren't even bloody deaths. New Nightmare was WAY superior and reminded me of the frightning Freddy of the first movie, even his make up looks horrible in this one.

Attachment: halloween.jpg
This has been downloaded 135 time(s).

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 04:22 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

its good to have a little humor in horror movies makes it better lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 05:10 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i agree, i mean freddy movies became more about humor after the third movie, and i remember seeing this movie in 3-D which was great. Yeah the movie sucked and was one of the worst but i think for worst nightmare movies. Wes cravens a NEW NIGHTMARE is the champion of that match, and dreamchild was absolute garbage that movie was so boring. but not as bad or boring as a new nightmare that was just god awful

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 06:25 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

A little humor man, this isn't even horror. It looks more like a dark comedy, New Nightmare ? That movie would've been one of the best if it had a little more gore but It's definetely not one of the worst ones, and yeah it has a slow pace but Freddy's look in that one kicks ass.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 08:07 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I disagree..........I think Dream Child is the worst movie, followed closely by Dream Master..............with Freddy's Dead coming in a distant third.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 11:33 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i only remember the first one. all the rest were forgettable.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 10:39 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I've never watched any of the Nightmare movies.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 06:33 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i thought that freddys dead was one of the best nightmare on elm street movies i dont know i just liked it alot and then if i had to pick a second fvorite it would have to be the first one of freddy vs jason cause u can call that a elm street movie fo sho

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 08:34 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

These are my picks of best to worst...........only my opinion.

A Nightmare on Elm St.
A Nightmare on Elm St. 3
Freddy V/S Jason
A Nightmare on Elm St. 2
Freddy's Dead
New Nightmare
A Nightmare on Elm St. 4
A Nightmare on Elm St. 5

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 08:39 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

u liked a new nightmare before 4 and 5 evil dead i thought new nightmare suck kinda

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 08:46 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

well.........New Nightmare kind of tied with Dream Master (4) for me.....I like neither better than the other........part 5 I just despise......I never, EVER watch it...........last weekend I had a NOES marathon at my house.......I watched every dvd in order, but skipped part 5 because it's too painfull to watch.

I don't particularly like New Nightmare but I give it points for trying to be original...........trying to find a way to freshen up the series........lack of comedy......I definetly HATE the makeover they gave the "real Freddy"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 09:06 PM
eminem/the one
ginger

ILOVE FREDDY HE IS THE BEST HE IS WAY BETTER THAN JASON. i think they should keep his series going.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 09:35 PM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

i think that freddys dead sucked. i thought freddy vs jason was funny as hell i mean come on the part wen he was bangin the dead counsiler and said "i cant help it she dead" and then waved to her with her hand. HILARIOUS. pus freddy beat the hell out of jason in the movie. jason didnt stand a chance. freddy was just beatin the hell out of him at the end. jason deserved it.they made him look like the good guy which is why evry 1 rooted for freddy.
FREDDY KIKS ASS!!!!!!!!

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:43 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

dude i agree you rock man Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:45 PM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

rite on man. rock

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:02 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

yea you da bomb rock on rock

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:35 PM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Well yeah the camp scene was cool: It's not my fault this ***** is dead on her feet ! And when he's screaming at Jason: Get up you little ****** !

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:48 PM
eminem/the one
ginger

yea that was funny.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 12:15 AM
jinXed by JaNx

wasnt as great when jason was beating on freddy and then freddy just took his hatchett and beat jasons ass with his own weapon that was worth the price of admission

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 03:00 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

oh yea it was

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 03:31 AM