KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Have you see Freddy VS Jason?!?!

Have you see Freddy VS Jason?!?!
Started by: SweetestSin0724

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SweetestSin0724
*!*Princess*!*

Smile Have you see Freddy VS Jason?!?!

Have you seen Freddy VS Jason?!?!? If you have, what was your favorite part and why?!?! cool hehe best movie ever..lol.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 11:05 PM
SweetestSin0724 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetestSin0724 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetestSin0724 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Its a horror movie it belongs in the horror movies forum.
I've lost count on how many threads about this movie I've sent there.
Moving--moved.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 11:18 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

haha kes just replayed like that and didnt even post ne thing about freddy vs jason hahahaa but i havent seen freddy vs jason but i will have to say the nudity scene cause i know one is in that movie

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 11:26 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
haha kes just replayed like that and didnt even post ne thing about freddy vs jason hahahaa but i havent seen freddy vs jason but i will have to say the nudity scene cause i know one is in that movie

What do you mean?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 11:50 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

when the black chik talked trash on freddy and he diddnt know what to say LOL

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 12:46 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

yeah i saw it, neat little movie, needed more jason vs freddy action.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 10:43 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

The flaming machette through dudes back

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 01:05 AM
Klear Eyez is currently offline Click here to Send Klear Eyez a Private Message Find more posts by Klear Eyez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
What do you mean?

i didnt mean ne thing bad so dont worry about it but now that i have seen feddy vs jason today my favotire part is when freddy is now strong enough to kill sumone and the girl is in the locker and he is right about to kill her and then she dies cause jason kills her in real life and freddy is like shhheesss minnnee i liked that and also the part when freddy is whooping the shit out of jason in the dream world and jason is a lil ***** cause he cant do shit to freddy cause he has no powers. and by the way what is up with freddy lookin so much differnt thru out the hole movie cause he looks really evil in some parts and the other parts he looks like the old freddy i mean they changed him constinly thru out the whole movie i thought evil face

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 08:41 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Freddy's makeup did change atleast a good 4 times throughout the movie...........at one point he looked like Darth Maul from Star Wars with the red boiler room light shining on him, he also had pointy ears........

I guess since he's a shapeshifter and can look different in every scene.....

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 09:09 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i thought he looked good in that scene at the end when he had the red makeup and pointy ears, looked more like a demon.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 10:49 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i liked when he had the crazy lookin eyes right in the begging and a more white look to hm and another favorite scen of mine is when jason cut freddys arms off and then freddy got em bak really fast and he did the jerk off motion lol good stuff

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 01:20 AM
jinXed by JaNx

yeah when freddy took jasons weapon and beat his ass with it i couldnt help but laugh it was great

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 05:19 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I liked when Kelly Rowland dissed Freddy and kept saying stuff about Jason's big penis and she [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Turns around and there is Jason and whacks her with a machete The smoking catterpillar was cool, the first kill was awesome too. I really enjoyed the movie and I will buy it as sonn as it comes out.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 08:34 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

yeah i liked the biggerning when the chick was swimming wow can we say very hot and nice ass

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 07:05 PM
jinXed by JaNx

the best part was when freddy was fuc*king the camp counselor and said "i cant help it that shes fuc*king dead" and took her limp arm and waved at her with it

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 11:37 PM
DeNiro

omg yeah that was very funny i liked that part also rages

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 02:19 AM
Alfonso

I loved the film especially the opening scenes. I've seen it three times and may yet go again. It had a brilliant script that was so in keeping with all the earlier films. It was so clever the way they explained why Freddy hadn't been arround for some time.
I can't wait to get the DVD when it comes out. I hope they
include the alternative endings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 09:42 AM
Alfonso is currently offline Click here to Send Alfonso a Private Message Find more posts by Alfonso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alfonso

You asked what was your fav part and why. With a film like this it is so hard to pick out any parts because the film was amazing. It is going to be a hard film to follow. Robert Englund will be in Venice soon. He's visiting my home country! I don't suppose I,ll get to see La ritorna di cagliostro.
What was your favorite part? smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 09:53 AM
Alfonso is currently offline Click here to Send Alfonso a Private Message Find more posts by Alfonso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

my favorite parts were the fighting between jason and freddy.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:30 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yea but there really wasnt to much of that

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:44 AM