KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » the best monster movie!

the best monster movie!
Started by: darthboyvader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthboyvader

the best monster movie!

I like movies like giant bugs, sharks, and giant snakes. What is your favorite man vs nature movie? Mine is Eight Legged Freaks!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 06:14 PM
darthboyvader is currently offline Click here to Send darthboyvader a Private Message Find more posts by darthboyvader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

the thing

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 09:29 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

JAWS

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 12:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthboyvader

By the way, have you seen Eight Legged Freaks? Is it good?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 09:29 PM
darthboyvader is currently offline Click here to Send darthboyvader a Private Message Find more posts by darthboyvader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Jaws closely followed by The Birds,Arachnophobia,Aliens and Dog Soldiers.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 09:46 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthboyvader

Dog soldiers? What is that about?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 10:51 PM
BackFire

werewolf movie.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 12:40 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i like the monster in dog soilders also and eight leged freaks was very good but i would have to say that i liked king kong the best the old version prolly better though

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 01:23 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

im looking forward to peter jacksons remake to king king, one of the few remakes i think will be good.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 02:47 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

The Birds was fun movie to watch

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 04:07 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah it would be nice to see a good goliath monster movie in modern times, i always liked king kong but i diddnt like the movies. I dont really like vintage films to much so couldnt handle the orignal, and the remake with jeff daniels was just God awful.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 05:34 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i think they will make the remake nothin like the orignal story line like how he falls in luv with the human woman but i thik they will just turn him loose sumwhere and he kills alot of people and then they kill him in a big fannally but i am looking forward to seeing how big and scary he is going to look with todays technolgy

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 07:11 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

I think Alien or The Thing are the best monster movies

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:35 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
im looking forward to peter jacksons remake to king king, one of the few remakes i think will be good.

Eh, it's starring Jack Black.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:09 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote