KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Predator 3

Predator 3
Started by: Haps

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Haps

Warning Predator 3

some1 shed some light on this situation!! apparently, the makers cant get Arnie on cuz he mite be too busy runnin for govenor of California or something, so they thinkin of gettin The Rock in, on it!! some1 please confirm this??

"IF IT BLEEDS,WE CAN KILL IT!!!"

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 09:32 PM
Haps is currently offline Click here to Send Haps a Private Message Find more posts by Haps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

its not predator3 its aliens VS predator, Cinescape said that there are several scripts being passed around but the movie studio has already green lighted the project with a set budget. There gonna fuc*k this movie up i can feel it

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 10:18 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

i heard a while back(cant remember where) that aliens vs. predator is set to begin production in october. havent heard anything about who will be in it but god i hope they dont cast the rock...thats even worse than danny glover. mad

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 10:21 PM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Here is some news: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0370263/
I think this should be in the horror section. Plus you'll probably get more info there.
Moving--moved.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 10:33 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haps

predator 3

Yeah i heard that they aint gonna make aliens vs predator, cuz James Cameron wants to make an Alien 5, only if they dont make aliens vs predator!! so it looks like its on!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 10:34 PM
Haps is currently offline Click here to Send Haps a Private Message Find more posts by Haps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

cameron was going to direct another alien movie untill the studios approved aliens VS predator, Now there just gonna re-release the first two. Cameron directing another aline movie would be far better than an alien VS predator movie though. Cameron back on as director would be the only thing that could possibly save the alien franchise

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 11:29 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haps

Predator 3

Yea i agree. Id love to see the Cameron make another Aliens movie, but id also love to see another Predator movie cuz i love the original!!!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 11:53 PM
johnnight2

Keep it goin. I just can't wait to see the show. Who is the greatest species, alien or predator? In my opinion, predator should be the greatest. Cos they are more clever than alien. Just join the arnold, but it would acceptable if rock can join it too. Let both them tem-up in this sequel. Do you smell what the rock is cookin'......

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 02:06 AM
johnnight2 is currently offline Click here to Send johnnight2 a Private Message Find more posts by johnnight2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

yeah i think that the predator movie vs alien will suck and why get the rock i always see him as the rock and nothin else he cant act like ne thing else i think but he can but like i still see him as the wrestler

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 02:21 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

wrestlers cant act and niegther can arnold can noone else see this

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 02:42 AM
Puresugar12

Okay, just to let you guys know, Predator 3 and Alien vs. Predator are 2 completely different movies in the works. Predator 3 has a first draft script while A vs. P is still looking at costs and such. The Rock was mentioned because he's being seen as the next Arnold and is actually a good box office draw so far.

Another thing is, you said "wrestlers can't act". What do you think their job is? They don't just wrestle a match and then go home. They have interviews, promos, storylines and such. PRO WRESTLERS ARE ACTORS. Just because they don't do it on the big screen or on a syndicated sitcom doesn't make it any less of acting. Not to mention actors get numerous takes on their scenes. Pro wrestlers do it live in from of thousands in the audience and millions watching. There's a big difference between a wrestler and a movie star, but both are very much actors.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:56 AM
Puresugar12 is currently offline Click here to Send Puresugar12 a Private Message Find more posts by Puresugar12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

im sorry man but read cinescape they already touched on this. Predator 3 was a possibility untill AvP was greenlighted by twentieth century fox. All rights for predator and aliens are being concentrated on only this movie.Which is the same reason alien 5 has been postponed.

I never said wrestlers dont try and act i said they cant,If you want proof theres a whole section at your local video store dedicated to failed wrestlers to film transistions itll be all the way in the back on the 79 cent rack. Any movie producer or director who wants there movie to suck should surely hire the Rock

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 07:17 AM
Puresugar12

Really? Well I seem to remember that The Scorpion King (starring The Rock) was the highest grossing movie in April...ever! I don't recall seeing a lot of wrestlers in movie either. Hulk Hogan and Roddy Piper are the only ones. It is possible for a wrestler to become a successful actor. Just because to pieces of sh*t like Hogan and Piper didn't doesn't mean it isn't possible. The Rock is a box office draw. In your opinion he may suck and that's fine, but he is a box office draw...that's a fact. Not opinion, but fact. I think it's smarter to put someone like The Rock in your movie rather than many of the actors who have had terrible or jumpy success with movies.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 09:50 PM
Puresugar12 is currently offline Click here to Send Puresugar12 a Private Message Find more posts by Puresugar12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

I think Rock is a better actor than a wrestler (anyway we all know wrestling is fake). So wrestling is the same thing as acting.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 09:55 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
wrestlers cant act and niegther can arnold can noone else see this

are u ****in nuts arnold cant act he is an awesome actor if he couldnt act do u think he would be in all the moives he has been in i dont think so arnie rules baby check out the avatar

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:09 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

he has one main theme he can portray. A big intimidating hero or a big intimidating villian, so Arnold is a machine and he's been living out his carreer trying to make another T2 and by idiocy and dumbluck people actually like terminator3

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 04:49 AM
DeNiro

well havent u ever heard of work with what u got so why not make movies that proty those types of charters and look at other actors good never do his roles some actors actully only like doing one type of moive cause they like it so i think arnold is an excellent actor and i still think of him as a bodybuilder and not a actor

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 05:14 AM
Puresugar12

Believe it or not Arnold is a great actor. Sure he's done big action roles like Terminator, True Lies, and Predator, but how about Twins. He pulled a damn good performance in that. And how about Junior. Did you know that Arnold was Golden Globe's Best Actor award for his performance in Junior? Arnold is a big strong guy with a history of action movies, but the guy can act. He's a great comedic actor. Not great in the sense of Jim Carrey (though sometimes I question that), but you know what I mean.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 06:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx

yeah well thats cool i respect any and everyones opinion even if it is pro arnoild , i do agree theres not much bettter than seeing arnold as the big ass machine head in T2 but for me i like variiety anyone can pick a genre and stick with it. He is a great body builder though hes just one big muscle

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 06:13 AM
Puresugar12

Oh, by the way, wrestling is not fake...it's pre-determined. There's a difference.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 06:14 AM