KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Zombie script part 6 (graphic)

Zombie script part 6 (graphic)
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Zombie script part 6 (graphic)

Again, this one is pretty graphic, dont read if you are easily offended....

Dave is still near the entrance of the cemetery, kicking rocks, awaiting his back up to come and relieve him... he suddenly hears the woman in the distance, as she emerges from the wooded area and comes into view... he looks at her, somewhat bewildered...

DAVE
HEY!! HEY!! Whats wrong!?

WOMAN
HELP!!! GOD HELP ME MR!!!

Dave begins to run towards her, they meet...

WOMAN
HELP ME!! get me out of here, its not safe!

DAVE
Whoa, calm down sweetie, whats wrong?

WOMAN
a man started to rape me over there, then a group of deformed men attacked him and killed him!!

DAVE
....ok...did you do any drugs and/or alcohal tonight?

WOMAN
No...look... ok... i was walking home from work, in fact, i walked right by you, you looked at me (she points to the entrance of the cemetery) i walked right by there.

DAVE
Oh yeah... ok... and?

WOMAN
Well, i noticed a man following me, so i tried to take a shortcut through the woods. I lost track of him in there, so i started to run, but he somehow got infront of me, and he held a gun to my head and made me take off my clothes and he started to rape me... but after a few minutes someone tackled him, then a group of deformed men, with wierd skin started to bite and rip him apart!! One ****ing bit his dick off!!! They might be following me! Come on!!

Whoa whoa... hold on, why didn ti hear any of this, it was just in the woods over there

WOMAN
he kept his hand over my mouth so i wouldnt scream

DAVE
Then why didnt i hear him scream when he was getting killed

WOMAN
Because, one of those guys bit his neck and ripped a big chunk of it out, so he couldnt scream...

DAVE
Ok Ok, let me get some back up and... (he looks in the distance, towards the woods where the woman just emerged... the camera swings to his view and we see the group of zombies walking toward them slowly) He points... is...is that them..?

The woman turns and see's them, she screams and runs...

Dave reaches into his police belt, and pulls out his walkie talky, while walking backwards slowly...

DAVE(holds the walky talkie to his mouth)

I need backup at the cemetery right now...i repeat, i am in need of immediate assistance at the cemetery...

We hear a voice in the walkie talkie respond positively

VOICE
Roger that, on my way...

Dave now takes out his gun as the group starts to get close..

DAVE
Stop right there! lay on the ground right now!

The zombies keep coming towards him

DAVE
STOP or i WILL shoot!!

They keep coming, beginning to move faster as tehy are just 20 feet from him now...

Dave shoots at them, he hits them in the stomach and chest but it has no effect, they get within attacking range and jump on him, we see them begin to tear the flesh off of his face, his gun is going off wildly now, as he struggles to get them off of him, one reaches into his mouth and begins to pull on his lower jaw, it breaks and comes off... another zombie grabs him by the throat and pulls, ripping his throat open... they all begin biting and eating the flesh from his neck, he screams and begins twitching wildly... while the camera fades to black...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 08:48 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

F*ck yes, Backfire349. This is the sh!t for sure. It is too disturbing yet I want to know more. That is success my friend. I'm enjoying this too much. I can't say enough about how you have coined this horror thing.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:26 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

The whole penis snapping off part was too detailed. In a good way.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:28 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

thanks TH, im glad you like it smile its an honor

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:28 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Dude, I'm not even joking. I was hoping it would be good, but instead it was far more disturbing than I thought it would be. Awesome, backfire, i could cry right now.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:31 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Holy shit.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:32 AM
BackFire

yeah, horrible mutilation is ok if you do it to a rapist smile im glad you enjoyed it, ill keep posting as i write it.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:32 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

very good bf it's really good.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 11:02 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

More please.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 08:42 PM
BackFire

its all ive got so far, ill probably write more tonight. im debating on where to go from here.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 01:23 AM
Tex
Yumsz

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
yeah, horrible mutilation is ok if you do it to a rapist smile im glad you enjoyed it, ill keep posting as i write it.

I'm glad there's a moral logic behind the madnesswink

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 01:41 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

of course, thats why im a genious (prepares for onslaught)

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 01:43 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Yup, we need more geniuoses like youwink

I mean, the penis eating in itself is absoultely shocking, but them to start muching on the testicles! Oh, ART! True ART! wink

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 01:45 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yeah, i dont believe in taking my stories to seriously, nothing wrong with some dark humor (yes the penis eating part was meant to be funny to some, while horribly shocking to others)

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 01:47 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Oh yeah, cause you know most scary movies are not scary anyways, so you have to add in some dark humour.

Like in Jason X when he takes those two people in the sleeping bag, picks them up and bashes them against the tree...that is totally shocking and disturbing, but funny as hell at the same time!laughing out loud

And pre-marital teenagers who have sex deserve that kind of treatmentwink
laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 01:51 AM
BackFire

yes exactly, thats what made that movie good, it DIDNT take itself seriously, it was just good mindless fun with some absoultely classic jokes.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 01:52 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Look at us bf, having a serious intellectual discussion over an interesting topic...

Ass facestick out tongue

wink

You're right, in a way, Jason X, I thought was a horrific movie in a sense. It was pretty cheesy, but I sure did laugh my ass off, and I had fun! I got my money's worth! It served its purpose.

And its not like I went expecting to see Requiem for a Dreamwink

If your movie ever gets filmed it better be worth my money!wink

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 02:01 AM
eminem/the one
ginger

pm me tex please

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 02:01 AM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

it will be, as long as they dotn cut out the rape scene, or the peepee eating scene, which tehy most surely will.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 02:05 AM