KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Wishmaster

Wishmaster
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Wishmaster

rented it havent seen it how was it guys need input

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:51 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

it was ok , it wasn't the best but it was a ok

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 03:02 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

great.............

You wasted you're $4 renting it though...........you can buy both Wishmaster and Wishmaster 2 on the same dvd for $9 at Wal-Mart.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:46 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

i did not like any of those movies at all boring

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:06 PM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Why do you post in a horror forum? You don't like any horror movies!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:08 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

i did not say that at all i am a horror quenn i have seen every scary movie name it i seen it.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 04:10 PM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Wishmaster is like so totally not scary!
You should have rented one of the Leprechaun movies instead, those are at least hilariouslaughing out loud

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:19 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

thank you tex wishmaster sucked leperchaun rocked rock

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:20 PM
DeNiro

i think emniem/the one should go out back fire since she is the horror queen and i am going to watch wishmaster right now and leaprchun is the shit

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:25 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

hey man what ever i was not talking to u ight

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:26 PM
DeNiro

whatever i do what i want -cartman

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:33 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Oh yeah! Thats the episode where Cartman goes on Maurylaughing out loud

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:34 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

HA HA laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:39 PM
Alfonso

As with all the Wes Craven films it is brilliant but the only real way to decide is to watch it yourself. I really like all four films.
I've only seen clips of Faust Love of the Damned but Andrew divoff is in that and I'd really have liked to have seen the whole film. cool cool cool

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 10:29 AM
Alfonso is currently offline Click here to Send Alfonso a Private Message Find more posts by Alfonso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

wes craven had nothing to do with wishmaster. and eminem/the one, im sure i could name many horror movies you havent seen, and some you probably havent even heard of.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 10:57 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

do it

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 12:50 PM
DeNiro

dont mess with BF he is the man when it comes to horror movies trust me but ne way i just wtched it i liked it but not a moive i could watch again but i am deffintly going to check out all the other movies cause i found it pretty decent and kinda funny actully

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 07:09 PM
BackFire

ok eminem/the one

the beyond, dead and buried, last house on the left, i spit on your grave, zombie, zombie holocaust, cannibal holocaust, the dead next door, gates of hell, cannibal ferox. that'll do for now, have you seen any of those?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 10:26 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

all of them pal hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 10:28 PM
BackFire

what are tehy about?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 10:31 PM