KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Identity

Identity
Started by: LindsIsSexyK

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Identity

*hides* *cries*

I'm watching this movie and it is really scaring me sad I don't know the ending yet but sob I'm not sure if I want to

I'll let you know my overall opinion when its over

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:12 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Ok well I finished this movie and my oh my I will not be watching this one again. It had a great twist at the end but it was still way to scary and grusome for me, I am sure other people would really enjoy it though

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:40 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

well for me the movie had a twist in the end and talking about the whole emm quite ok.. cheers!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:11 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

This movie annoyed the heck outta me! It was too predictable. They tried to make it this big twist towards the end of the movie, but it didn't work. Plus the ending was kinda out there...

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:35 AM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

the twist and the ending made watching this movie pointlessm theres was no real reason to keep watching after they revealed that what you were watching was just in this guys head

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 04:00 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

it was interesting movie, but could have been better.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 04:54 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
takame44
The Punisher

the movie was awesome. and it's fun when your friend is talking to a girl run up to them and yell "HOES DON'T GET A SECOND CHANCE!" then see the girl run away.

Happy Dance He never stops, he's a trooper... he keeps going and going...

-Banana Man 1940-2003

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 03:37 AM
takame44 is currently offline Click here to Send takame44 a Private Message Find more posts by takame44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puresugar12

Actually I thought the movie was damn good. Just because the people aren't real...just personalities doesn't make it any less exciting. I didn't think it was too predictable.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 03:45 AM
Puresugar12 is currently offline Click here to Send Puresugar12 a Private Message Find more posts by Puresugar12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

it was a decent movie, kinda a silly ending though. not scary at all.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 08:02 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puresugar12

Not many movies are scary anymore. I mean seriously, do you go to the theaters and feel genuinely scared? I don't remember ever being scared of a movie. I've grown up around horror movies. I think when people say "it wasn't scary at all" it's not really fair because I can't imagine being seriously scared by a movie. That's just my opinion.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 04:45 PM
Puresugar12 is currently offline Click here to Send Puresugar12 a Private Message Find more posts by Puresugar12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsout

Damn you guys are tough critics lol I thought this movie was good killer twist had me fooled It wasn't scary but it always had you thinking .. If you didn't see it rent it its worth the $4.50 unlike most of the other movies out there ...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 05:22 PM
Lightsout is currently offline Click here to Send Lightsout a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
takame44
The Punisher

the ending is predictible if you have a messed up mind like mine. I was yelling in the theatre it was the kid, then i did it when my friend was watching it and he got pissed off at me.

Happy Dance He never stops, he's a trooper... he keeps going and going...

-Banana Man 1940-2003

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 05:38 PM
takame44 is currently offline Click here to Send takame44 a Private Message Find more posts by takame44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

i thought it was more psychological thriller than horror movie...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 06:12 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yes

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:38 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I just saw it today and loved it. First of all it was a very well made film. The mood they set and the constant tension and the use of the rain as a character in the film and the music . . . It is amazing to think that movie was made in a studio for the most part. I haven't seen that kind of quality film making since Red Dragon, as far as psycological suspese flicks go.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 06:26 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

the ending was laughable though. It was a good movie, but i think the whole thing about using rain as an easy way to project a dark atmosphere to the audience is way overdone these days. But again, it was a cool movie none the less.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 06:48 AM
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

This movie is one I don't ever want to watch again. ugh.

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 12:10 AM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

You guys don't know sh!t. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 12:11 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

hey, i said it was a cool movie, jsut a bit corny

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 12:13 AM
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

Tired Hiker, it looks to be the other way around! :P

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 12:14 AM