KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Micheal Myers

Micheal Myers
Started by: Myers rules!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myers rules!

Question Micheal Myers

Alright, i know I'm new and all, but i still think that the Micheal Myers vs Pinhead thing is kind of gay. Because Micheal Myers is I'mortal and Pinhead has powers(which i don't think is fare)because all Micheal Myers has is a kitchen knife, and Pinhead has special powers ,and makes things come out of midair, but i still think, if they do fight Micheal Myers will win because he stalks his enemy's and also is super strong, also i have seen 1 and 2 of Micheal Myers and he just kills his enemy's the best ways. I don't really know if Pinhead is good because i have never seen his movies.

Last edited by Myers rules! on Sep 24th, 2003 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:10 PM
Myers rules! is currently offline Click here to Send Myers rules! a Private Message Find more posts by Myers rules! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

ok pinhead has hooks come out of no where and they go into people skin and rip them aprt if that isnt cool then i dont know what is also myers can try to use all the streanght he wants it will be imposslbie to get to pinhead for one he has cybnots that protect him not to mention he is pinhead he gives a certain look and ur down he is actully i think the best killer ever inventied he only punishes the sinful people wich myers is so myers will be put down easly it will be a gay movie if they make it they should have at least three people against pinhead to make it even fair

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:13 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

and wow i just notcied like a half hour ago we got three new members name micheal myers and then M M 1 and then myers rules lol tht is petty odd but cool cause myers is a bad ass fo sho

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:45 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

micheal myers if vastly over rated.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 10:24 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i was never a big fan of Mike Myers or Jason.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 10:39 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

i like jason a bit more then micheal, but i find them both to be very run of the mill.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 10:40 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

yeah myers is being to over done so is jason but jason is way cooler so its alright for him to be but the true horror guys make there stament loud and clear in one or 5 movies like hellraiser or TCM or night of the living dead

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 10:51 PM
BABOON
Call me Snake..

pffft.... Michael is way cooler than Jason....i mean come on....the guy wears a william shatner mask!!!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 01:01 AM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

man forget Jason, Myers and Freddy. Hannibal Lecter all the way. smile

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 01:18 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Mayers is creepy i recon....Jason pis*es me off...i know its all the same, but its still creepy....
I dont see why is Jason cooler than Michael Myers...
has anyone seen Jason X....i mean come on....hes killing ''in the future...on a space ship...oooo very cool...*rolls eyes*

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 01:37 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

jason x was no worse then any of the other friday the 13th movies, if anything it was more entertaining.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 01:40 AM
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

Michael Myers is kinda boring compared to the rest...

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 01:41 AM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Friday the 13 movies are just.....i dont think they were as good...
I dont think Myers boring.....hes as boring as Jason...neither of them says a word....EVER!
Freddy at least has some cool lines....

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 01:44 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 01:44 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

no i think Jason says something in like his 4th movie. hmmm he said something like, "Hehe" or something like that

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 01:45 AM
lil bitchiness
-

LOL...''hehe'' well i bet that was a complicated script to learn!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 01:47 AM
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

Well in my opinion I don't think any of the movies were bad, His character is just not as exciting as other horror villans.

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 01:47 AM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

He was creepy i recon....and they both show a tiny bit of simpathy at some point, even if for a split second.......

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 01:55 AM
DeNiro

myers is a cool guy but pinhead is first then freddy then leather face then jason then myers that is my order for favs

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 02:55 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I think Freddy is the best, haven't seen any pinhead movies unfortuantely...erm But I think Jason an' Micheal aren't that great I mean they have some good stuff. But they could be better if they actually spoke

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 03:01 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote