KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Scream

Scream
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Scream

You know, I'm watching scream right now...and i thought how funny it would be if i were in the situation of drew barrymore in teh beggining. Being asked horror trivia to save my life. anyways, i forgot how good the original scream is, its a shame it got such a bad name just cuz of its crappy sequels and bad knockoffs.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 08:38 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

scream is 1 of my all time faves seen it 23 times! if u wanna talk pm me

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 10:17 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

yeah! scream 1 are still the best... emm i better watch scary movie 1 he he he laughing out loud ... cheers mate!!beer:

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 12:08 PM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I dont even consider scream of an horror

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 03:23 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

haha the whole movie would be Backfire on the phone with the scream guy and the scream guy in a movie catalog readin it then givng out questions and backfire just keeps on answering them so the scream guy decides to just as BF if he wants to join him in killing people then BF just says sure ill go get my chainsaw really quick its charging Llaughing out loudL

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:10 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Thats quite a picture you've painted for us there DeNiro. wink

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 05:34 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

isnt it though, highly accurate as well. but really, its a shame that a great movie like scream got such a bad rap just cuz of its rip offs. when it came out it was really original and nothing like it had been done before.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 08:16 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

i like scream 3 aswell but besides the start scream 2's crap

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:36 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
isnt it though, highly accurate as well. but really, its a shame that a great movie like scream got such a bad rap just cuz of its rip offs. when it came out it was really original and nothing like it had been done before.

When I 1st saw Scream it reminded me off Halloween but it's different and it's great.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:39 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

I wasn't just the sequels that gave it a bad name, the actors didn't help much.

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 02:11 AM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

they should ahve found a better way to end the sequles cause they all had the killers reveal themselves at the end tell the plot and then they die i mean think of sumthing better i mean come on but ne way scream three was just funny as hell not to bad but nothin like the oringal

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 02:38 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

it's classic mate... 1 of it kind in those days... cheers mate!! beer

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:58 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i agree scream is one of those rare movies that come along every ounce upon a time and change the way the horror industry is produced, as it was taken a bit more seriously

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:29 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt.Columbo
Columbo Crazy!

I love scream too. I think the best is no.3 though.

Lord of the Rings:Online Group---Please Join!

The Playstation2 Place---Please Join!

L+.©0lUm80

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:00 PM
Lt.Columbo is currently offline Click here to Send Lt.Columbo a Private Message Find more posts by Lt.Columbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

no.3 is really good

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 08:27 AM
BackFire

i thought 3 sucked.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 08:27 AM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

the first one was the best
i was bored by the other versions, particularly after they killed off Jaimie Kennedy.

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 12:56 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

There was just another one after Jaimie Kennedy died, and he still shows up in Scream 3.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:38 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

#3 was AWFUL

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:42 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

It wasn't as good as the 1st one but it was better than Scream 2 in my opinion.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:47 PM