KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Creepy ALIEN movies...

Creepy ALIEN movies...
Started by: Striel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

Creepy ALIEN movies...

What alien abduction or creepy alien movies do you like best?

My personal favorites are Fire in the Sky and Communion. Signs wasn't bad, although I don't consider it horror. I guess most "alien" movies aren't really horror except for the actual "Alien" series. I know most people love the Alien series, but I have never been a huge fan of it. I'm not saying they are bad, I can appreciate that they are well made, but they kind of bore me. I hate to say that being a horror fan and all... (don't shun me from this forum for saying that! lol)

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:39 AM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Alien

Aliens

Fire in the Sky .............I thought this movie was very well done, supposedly a true story of Travis Walton's abduction.........

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:18 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

when i first saw E.T. i was freaked out by the scene where et was in the corn field or what ever and was screaming i was really young a tthe time but anot freakky ass alien movie i thought was sighns with mel gibson mr youthful

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:26 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Signs made me want to vomit..................

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:29 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

alien is creepy, like a haunted house in space type of thing...

Signs has a great atmosphere, very heavy feel of isolation in the movie.

Those are it.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:42 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

the astronauts wife had a kind of creepy vibe to it, the arrival gave a great paranoia feel. Aliens is one of the greatest action sci/fi movies of all time but not scary, suspenseful. There are several other good creepy alien movies i have seen but just have forgotten the the titles. theres plenty out there you just have to look for them. but as blockbuster creepy alien flicks go, everyones listed the best However i know there is a crucial movie that i am not mentoining

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:13 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

The Astronauts Wife was one of those movies I watched once and never want to see again... The ending annoyed me. lol

I really suggest you guys watch Communion if you haven't seen it, it stars Christopher Walkin and is supposedly based on a true story...

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:12 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I love The Astronauts Wife and The Arrival..........own them both. Great flicks.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:58 PM
jinXed by JaNx

the communion was good just because of christopher walken. it also does a good job on paranoia. It kept me hooked because i wanted to find out if he was really crazy or being abducted

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 03:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

the music in sighns was so creepy and i never saw atronoutns wife umm i never seen to many alien movies

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 04:26 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

i must say alien series are the one... cheers mate!! beer

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:14 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote