KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The Texas Chainsaw massacre, series on DVD, Whare?

The Texas Chainsaw massacre, series on DVD, Whare?
Started by: The Highlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Question The Texas Chainsaw massacre, series on DVD, Whare?

Was watching the tird movie last night, and saw the trailer of the remake
just a moment ago, and I like'em both really much, so I guess I'm a little fan now. I've been looking for the whole series on DVD too day, can't find'em all, dose anyone know whare too find'em on DVD?
thxsmile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:35 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

the first and second one can be found pretty much everywhere... the third one is a little harder to find, but it does exist....and the 4th one...im not even sure that is out on dvd.... just try amazon.com

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:01 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah leatherface is a diamond in the rough if you can find it on dvd

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:07 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

yo the forth movie, is it called The Nex Generation?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:20 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yeah.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:21 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

knew you whould answer thatsmile

found'em allsmile (very happy)

http://www.cduniverse.com/sresult.a...HT_Search=TITLE

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:23 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Around here it's the exact opposite.........you can find TCM 2 and 3 everywhere but not the original.......hell, Blockbuster and Hollywood video don't even have it for rent......but they have part 2.

I like TCM: TNG............it's fun to watch. I've already got it on dvd but for those of you who don't, Walmart is selling the dvd right now for $9 as part of their annual Halloween movie special................

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:01 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

oh man, TNG is horrible, its like some god awful student film. its the exact same story as teh original, just done without any noticable skill or talent.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:05 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

but it's entertaining!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:22 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

but the thing is....its not. how can it be entertaining if the exact same thing had already been done in the original. plus i believe leatherface is some fat woman in the next generation, unacceptable.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:23 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

They did pussy leatherface up in the next generation........agreed.........he doesn't even steal the movie........still a fun watch...........Mathew Mconehey or however the hell he spells his name owns in that movie.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:26 PM
BackFire

yes, he is good in that movie, but thats where the positive occurances end.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:27 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I watch it just for him...............he would own if he played that role in every movie he plays in............he steals the movie hands down..........I would be a fan of his if he hadn't turned around and made Contact.....

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:28 PM
BackFire

he was good in frailty too.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:29 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Also put fourth a good performance in Amistad........but The Wedding Planner cancels that out.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:30 PM
BackFire

haha, never seen either.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:34 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Amistad is a great epic of a movie..................it was huge when it came out. Great Drama.......

The Wedding Planner is the stupid ass J-Lo chick flick that my wife loves and made me buy her the dvd of.............god is it retarded. I think I lasted all of a half hour into the movie before leaving the room.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:35 PM
BackFire

yeah i know what tehy are, ive never seen either though.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:46 PM
grymlock
mountain of power

anyway TCM 1 are still the best and that's it!! cheers mate!! beer

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 04:57 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

The new one is gonna be better, I just know itsmile

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 11:34 AM