KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Fave sex scene in horror

Fave sex scene in horror
Started by: ElmStreetChick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ElmStreetChick
Ginger, the goth chick

Fave sex scene in horror

If this is unproper, then the board moderator can just delete it. Just hope I don't get banned for it.

My vote goes for Sleepaway Camp 2

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:51 PM
ElmStreetChick is currently offline Click here to Send ElmStreetChick a Private Message Find more posts by ElmStreetChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

teh first nightmare on elmstreet, when they're having sex, and afterwards the girl has her nightmare and is being dragged along the wall and cieling.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:04 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

does the toxic avenger count as horror??

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:35 PM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yes it does.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:47 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Toxie? Horror? WTF?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:27 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yes, like it or not, it is considered a horror movie. its always in the horror section at stores.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:28 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

but it's not..........Bordello of Blood is also in the Horror section ......but it's not, hell......it stars a famous stand up comedian/satirist.......

I don't like the genre labeling at video stores. You know the people who place the movie into categories don't even watch the movies........they just look at the cover and decide where it should go. Did you know that "Vampire in Brooklyn" and "Once Bitten" are also in the horror section of video stores?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:32 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

i agree, but the fact remains they are both officially considered horror movies

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:33 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

In that case my favorite sex scene would be the orgy scene in Bordello of Blood.....................right when they get into the coffin and go through the fire and land in the basement room with all the naked chicks getting it on..................nice.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:37 PM
BABOON
Call me Snake..

is kinda hard to put toxie into a certain category... people probably just look at the cover and think to themselves "Monster on cover me place it in horror"....because for some reason cave men would be working at this particular store. smokin'

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:51 PM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i like every kind of sex scene in ne type of movie just no fat chicks and no shots of the guy ever

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 04:43 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Dead
In that case my favorite sex scene would be the orgy scene in Bordello of Blood.....................right when they get into the coffin and go through the fire and land in the basement room with all the naked chicks getting it on..................nice.

yeah!! Tales From The Crypt - Bordello of Blood the one!! we talking about orgy scene!! i drink to that!!... cheers mate!! beer

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:29 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
i like every kind of sex scene in ne type of movie just no fat chicks and no shots of the guy ever

yeah!! i'm with you man!! i drink to that too!!! cheers mate!! beer

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:31 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Me too, it dont matter what kinda movie it is, the first thing that comes to mind when i watch a movie is, i hope theres sex in it!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:41 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

noes!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 11:25 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada20
Sexual Entity

This isn't my favorite sex scene it's just an interesting one.In the movie The Entity Barbara Hershey's character is repeatedly raped by the entity.The shit is freaky and scared me into never taking a bath alone.HE HEE HEE.Just kidding.But it is crazy.There is also a scene where the entity is pressing on her breasts and the rest of her body.It's wierd.If you haven't seen it I suggest you do.It's a great ghost movie,especially since it's based on a true story.Crazy huh?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 04:55 AM
Espantada20 is currently offline Click here to Send Espantada20 a Private Message Find more posts by Espantada20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

crazy as crazy it can be... cheers mate!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:26 PM
alic88
Barzakh

its not horror movie but my favourite sex scene is from original sin.. YUMMY

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 12:49 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stuart Larkins

Re: Fave sex scene in horror

quote:
Originally posted by ElmStreetChick
If this is unproper, then the board moderator can just delete it. Just hope I don't get banned for it.

My vote goes for Sleepaway Camp 2

I believe you may be referring to part 1 and if so, that's sick!

- Stuart Larkins

quote:
"I don't wanna say!"

quote:
"Look what I can do!"

quote:
"I'm in my Dark Place.!"

- Lorraine
quote:
"AAHHHHRRHHHH!...God you're CUUTE!!!"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 07:54 PM
Stuart Larkins is currently offline Click here to Send Stuart Larkins a Private Message Find more posts by Stuart Larkins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juventini

original sin rocks when she gof f*** by antonio,coudl any1 post here some pics of here f*** here plz?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 09:50 PM
Juventini is currently offline Click here to Send Juventini a Private Message Find more posts by Juventini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote