KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » what are the the best and least scary and best horor movies u have ever seen?

what are the the best and least scary and best horor movies u have ever seen?
Started by: slayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slayer
Horror Fan

what are the the best and least scary and best horor movies u have ever seen?

hhey guys just wondering what ur fave horror movie and least scary horror movie u have ever seen is? my fave is Final Destination 2 and the least scary i have ever seen is the haunting

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 08:01 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

fav is Texas Chainsaw massacre.... but i think teh scariest movie is the shining

the worst horror movie ive seen is... i dunno...so many horrible ones. I guess queen of the damned and jeepers creepers and underworld.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 08:50 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raph

r u guyz still here

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 09:54 AM
raph is currently offline Click here to Send raph a Private Message Find more posts by raph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raph

were is every 1?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 09:55 AM
raph is currently offline Click here to Send raph a Private Message Find more posts by raph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

im here, but its very late in much of the world, so that is why it is deserted right now.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 10:00 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raph

oh ok

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 10:10 AM
raph

ive been into lots a forums and its desereted, so whats ur fav scary movie?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 10:11 AM
BackFire

Texas Chainsaw Massacre, as i stated above. This should be pretty evident from my avatar and sig.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 10:11 AM
raph

why is it takin so long 4 u 2 reply?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 10:13 AM
BackFire

i did reply.... it takes a long time because there are many forusm that i visit on these boards.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 10:14 AM
raph

oh ok , whats ur fav scary movie

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 10:21 AM
raph

what forums r ppl in?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 10:29 AM
raph

oh and fanks 4 keepin me waitin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 10:31 AM
ANGELIQUE

FOR ME TO PICK THE SCAREST OR LEAST SCAREST HORROR
MOVIE WOULD BE KIND OF HARD,FOR THE BEST I'LL HAVE
TO THINK ABOUT THAT!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:23 PM
ANGELIQUE is currently offline Click here to Send ANGELIQUE a Private Message Find more posts by ANGELIQUE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

best horror movie has too be, well I cant say there are a few that are eacule, The Thing, The Fog, Friday The 13th Part7 and JasonX and Freddy vs Jason, the scaryest hhhmmmmmmmmmm don't think I've seen a movie that realy scard me, if anyone comes close it'l have too be the Blair Witch 1 or The Fog (saw the fog the first time when I was 4, and was wisiting my grantparents, they live in a small town and theres alwaysz fog there, and it cets very quiet there some times, and then the fog comes in from the sea, thats kinda scary after a good horror movie)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 07:43 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

oh ya that worst, has too be Don't look in the basement, sucks sooooooooooooooooooooo bad

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 07:44 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

aha it sure does

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 10:45 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Scariest movie.....possibly....i dont know..there are so many...as i kid, i liked Children of the Korn...no one mentoned that movie before....
least scariest...Lost Souls or Jeepers Creeprs 2!
Now Jeepers Creepers, the first one....for about first 45 minutes....was kinda scary!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 02:18 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

fav horror movie- Hannibal Lecter movies (Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal and Manhunter)

least favorite horro movie- it's either Queen of the Damned or Jeepers Creeps. The book was also awful for Queen of the Damned.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 02:20 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raph

silence of the lambs is the most horrible and disturbing movie i have ever seen! u make me sick! return of the living dead trilogy rules!
what do u guys think about it?? if u havent seen it yet go and hire it out now!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:09 AM