KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Another Friday the 13th, more on The Hills Have Eyes and FvJ 2 !

Another Friday the 13th, more on The Hills Have Eyes and FvJ 2 !
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Laugh Another Friday the 13th, more on The Hills Have Eyes and FvJ 2 !

Max Q. wites in from another Texas Chainsaw Massacre screening, "I have a little news scoop for ya...well kinda. I was going to talk about it in the forum but thought I'd let you have first.

I was at a screening of the "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" this week - which by the way is excellent, Jessica Biel is divine and Leatherface is scary as hell! - and there was a question and answer session following, which was basically a chance for New Line cinema to plug all their upcoming stuff.

They talked about several projects, firstly they're remaking Wes Craven's "The hills have eyes". Ok, don't get too excited. Wes Craven isn't doing it, it's only going to be one of those "Wes Craven Presents things..." and by the sounds of it will be a direct to video title.

We also had the opportunity to ask Jeff Allard and the gang from the studio in the foyer about the horror resurrection of late, and they talked about cabin fever and freddy vs jason etc. anyway, we got a semi-official 'yes' that there is going to be another freddy vs jason, but probably with one of the other horror icons teaming up with Fred. No mention of whom.

Thirdly - and god I hope this is not old news! - the popularity of F vs J has breathed new life into the "Jason" franchise too. They'll be making another solo one of him too. Not in space apparently - just back to the roots. Camp Crystal Lake. I asked when, they said 'a couple of years' when Sean [I presume Cunningham?] finishes it."

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 10:40 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I'm very exsided about that F v J2, and the next solo, hope they'l pick Kane Hodder for the next ones, Ken sucket

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 10:48 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Ken was good in FvJ because he was a bit taller than Robert. But Kane is way way taller so in the solo I would like to see Kane because the taller the scarier.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 10:50 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

kane is a great jason.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 10:51 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

cool! I wonder who they'll pick 2 team up wit freddy maybe ash?, leatherface, mike, or maybe even pinhead now that would be good!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 10:53 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Ash is a hero he can't team up with Freddy unless he does and when Jason is dead (or defeated because he really never dies) they fight.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 10:54 PM
slayer
Horror Fan

he could team up wit fred 2 kill jason but then he'd have 2 kill freddy as well

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 10:57 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Jason will beat both of themsmile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:04 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

That's what I said

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:04 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Hannibal Lecter will eat all of them.....just suppporting Lecter. Dont get mad smile lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:59 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Hahahahaha I like Lecter a lot too but he can't stand a chance with either killer.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 01:02 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

cmon...all he needs is "One BIte" like the song by nas "One Mic" except in his case is one bite. One bite to jasons brain...its over...lol im just kidding lecter wont stand a chance sad

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 01:05 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Yeah he's old but he can still fight young men as proven in his trilogy. Which is rumored that another pre-quel is coming about Hannibal in different stages in his life and what made him crazy or something like that.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 01:11 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

yea there will be at least 2 more movies which i have been waiting for...in time it will come smile

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 01:12 AM