KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Blade III - Update !

Blade III - Update !
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Blade III - Update !

Inside is a list of some new cast who will join the likes of Wesley Snipes, Kris Kristofferson, Jessical Biel, Ryan Reynolds, Dominic Pursell and Triple H in Blade: Trinity, which is shooting until January. Along with the new cast, there is a spoiler about some of the storyline, which you might not want to read, so don't say I didn't warn you! Read on for the fun.

Cinescape writes, "The Vancouver Sun newspaper has published the names of more actors who have been hired to star in BLADE: TRINITY. Joining the previously announced ensemble consisting of Wesley Snipes, Kris Kristofferson, Jessical Biel, Ryan Reynolds, Dominic Pursell, Triple H and Parker Posey are James Remar (2 FAST 2 FURIOUS), Callum Keith Rennie (MEMENTO), Natasha Lyonne (AMERICAN PIE 1 and 2), John Michael Higgins (BEST IN SHOW) and Steve Braun (THE SKULLS 3)."

"Additionally, the Sun also reveals details concerning the film's storyline -- so avert your eyes if you don't want to know 'em!"

"The pureblood vampire leader Frake Drake has orchestrated media attention on Blade's activities, making him appear to be a serial killer on the loose. Now the FBI is after Blade and to top it off, he's losing his powers."

The third BLADE movie will continue to film until early January and is set for an August 13, 2004 release.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:13 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

sounds like there all out of ideas, and reaching for anything so they can milk these movies for everything there worth

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 07:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

blade losing his power?? how come?? emmm blink
cheers mate!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:29 PM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

jessica biel? Ugh...

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:54 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Whos that....i probably have seen, but i wont know by name!

Im sure Blade will be good...like i said before, when Blade came out there was noting like it before...they cant make a bad movie now...it would be a waste!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 10:33 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

#1. Jessica Beil is awesome..............

#2. They made a Skulls 3? What the hell.....

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 11:41 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada20
Sexual Entity

I thought Blade2 kind of sucked.It looked to computerized.Blade1 was sick.Liked it a lot.I don't know what to expect with this third coming up.I hope it's not what the second was.A shame

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 09:27 PM
Espantada20 is currently offline Click here to Send Espantada20 a Private Message Find more posts by Espantada20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Blade 2 was better than the 1st one and Skulls 2 and 3 were Direct to video.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 10:58 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada20
Sexual Entity

Naw I didn't care for the second.I thought the first was much better.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:48 AM
Espantada20 is currently offline Click here to Send Espantada20 a Private Message Find more posts by Espantada20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote