KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Most memorable death/scene

Most memorable death/scene
Started by: xblanex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xblanex
Reanimated Corpse

Most memorable death/scene

I Think one of the ones that are up there near the top of list is the Meat hook scene in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Its so classic. Also in TCM, when he gets hit with the hammer, when leather face pops out.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 04:02 AM
xblanex is currently offline Click here to Send xblanex a Private Message Find more posts by xblanex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Ill never forget the part in Brain Dead when the guy comes and says, "Partys Over" lol ahhahahhahha and he goes on killing spree. o thats classic smile too bad i forgot most of the movie sad

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 04:03 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I completely agree with the two you mentioned blane

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 04:22 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

When it comes to Jason the triple decapitation in Jason Lives was really cool.

When it comes to Freddy I love Glenn's death.

And from Michael Myers I Joseph Gordon Levitt's death on Halloween: H20

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 06:02 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

the most memorable death scene is when Boromir died in LOTR it's so sad sad

Attachment: boromir_dying.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 01:57 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stuart Larkins

well not too memerable, but one for me. Final Destination with the shower, and the bus those two were good for me. And Friday the 13th, when Annie gets killed by getting her neck cut, also memerable, well at least to me.

THE BEST ONE

THE OMEN
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: WHEN DUDE GETS HIS HEAD CUT OFF WITH GLASS, AND IT LASTS FOR LIKE 20 SECONDS, YOU TURN AWAY AND LOOK BACK AND THE HEADS STILL ROLLING, NEVER FORGOT THAT

- Stuart Larkins

quote:
"I don't wanna say!"

quote:
"Look what I can do!"

quote:
"I'm in my Dark Place.!"

- Lorraine
quote:
"AAHHHHRRHHHH!...God you're CUUTE!!!"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 07:14 PM
Stuart Larkins is currently offline Click here to Send Stuart Larkins a Private Message Find more posts by Stuart Larkins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

in Fd2 when the ladder goes through his face. AWESOME!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:44 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stuart Larkins

quote:
Originally posted by slayer
in Fd2 when the ladder goes through his face. AWESOME!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: That ruled, but then so did the chick with the air bag and the dude with the barbed wires

- Stuart Larkins

quote:
"I don't wanna say!"

quote:
"Look what I can do!"

quote:
"I'm in my Dark Place.!"

- Lorraine
quote:

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 04:05 PM
Stuart Larkins is currently offline Click here to Send Stuart Larkins a Private Message Find more posts by Stuart Larkins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stuart Larkins

Re: Most memorable death/scene

quote:
Originally posted by xblanex
I Think one of the ones that are up there near the top of list is the Meat hook scene in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Its so classic. Also in TCM, when he gets hit with the hammer, when leather face pops out.

althought disappointed somewhat by the movie, I liked the cracking noise it made when Leatherface hit him in the head and how he shook a lot after then he hit him again, and the girl being put on the hook was cool, I want to see the remake, cause I'm sure it will be cool too as I saw a preview of this and it looked cool her being put on the hook.

- Stuart Larkins

quote:
"I don't wanna say!"

quote:
"Look what I can do!"

quote:
"I'm in my Dark Place.!"

- Lorraine
quote:

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 04:07 PM
Stuart Larkins

Dude how about the Omen, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the guy who gets his head cut off with with the glass, and when I went to close my eyes I waited, and sure as heck when I opened it 10 seconds later the dudes head was still falling off

- Stuart Larkins

quote:
"I don't wanna say!"

quote:
"Look what I can do!"

quote:
"I'm in my Dark Place.!"

- Lorraine
quote:

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 04:41 PM
Stuart Larkins

ok I have the ULTIMATE ONE. Saving Private Ryan, first 30 minutes, guy who gets shot in head with bullet, and takes off helmut to look at it and is like phew, then pop right in the forhead., and then the dude whose liver is shot through (Giavoni Ribsi), and friggen idiots who let that german soldier go, then he takes the knife from the good guy who was going to use it on him, then uses it on goodguy instead, pushing it down slowly into his chest.

- Stuart Larkins

quote:
"I don't wanna say!"

quote:
"Look what I can do!"

quote:
"I'm in my Dark Place.!"

- Lorraine
quote:

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:14 PM