KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » anybody know what I'm talkin about here?

anybody know what I'm talkin about here?
Started by: GaiaClaire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GaiaClaire

Miffed anybody know what I'm talkin about here?

Hi folks...

There was a horror movie I saw as a kid, and the following is absolutely all I can remember of it, I hope someone can end my suffering by recognizing the description and give me a title, or at least some clues so that I can track this bastard movie down! its driving me nuts!

Thanks

This is an early to middle 80's horror flick. There's a young man, maybe 18-25 with shoulder-length light brown, or blond hair. It's really bouncy and nice. He's good-looking and in good shape. It's nighttime and he seems to be in his bedroom. The room is really dark, but like so many great 80's movies, theres a low red glow coming from some neon sign outside of the window...or maybe he just had red tinted bulbs (shrug) So this soft, blood red light is shining on the young guy in the bed. I think he is lying on black satin sheets. He's sleeping, and his shirt is off. I think he's wearing jeans. All of a sudden there's a closeup shot of his stomach, and there is something underneath his skin thats moving. It looks like someone is taking a broomstick handle or some sort of rounded tool and drawing on him from the inside-out. The guy wakes up, he's looking down at himself and is terrified. He's screaming/yelping in fear and pain. He looks like he's doing stomach crunches because he alternates between flinging himself flat on the bed and screaming and lifting himself up to whimper at his belly which is clenching in and out extremely hard. There's no blood at this point, but there may be later, I just don't remember. But I'm sorta thinking that the guy's stomach abruptly stops freaking out and he is left gasping and sweating and wondering what the hell just happened. I may be wrong though.

Does anybody know of a movie that had this scene in it?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 11:54 PM
GaiaClaire is currently offline Click here to Send GaiaClaire a Private Message Find more posts by GaiaClaire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

sorry but no backfire349 will though

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:27 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jimbo25

This could be the movie Parasite. If it is, I don't remember it being very good. Happy hunting!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 02:08 AM
jimbo25 is currently offline Click here to Send jimbo25 a Private Message Find more posts by jimbo25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

I'm really surprised BF hasn't chimed in yet.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:27 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

me 2.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:42 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Maybe he doesnt know it...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 02:59 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xblanex
Reanimated Corpse

Yea, I have no clue either.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 03:06 PM
xblanex is currently offline Click here to Send xblanex a Private Message Find more posts by xblanex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
legolas-23

might be some really cheesy movie, probably cause its a very low budget movie

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:15 PM
legolas-23 is currently offline Click here to Send legolas-23 a Private Message Find more posts by legolas-23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

This one has me stumped too.....but Parasite is a good guess, because that's a VERY obscure movie, with an unofficial sequel called "Return Of The Aliens' Deadly Spawn" made in New Jersey and helmed by the fantasy artists extrordinaire, the Hildebandt brothers, Tim and Greg who did some sort of FX work for it (not sure of the exact roles they played.)

Thought I'd mention this film since Parasite was mentioned.
This is a good one too, and don't miss it.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:14 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Sorry, sounds vaguely familiar...but doesn't ring a particular bell.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:16 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote