KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Identity

Identity
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Identity

i really like this movie i thought it was great it had a good twist to eat some good kills and great actors like ray litooa or how ever u spell his name and john cursack and denise richards and shit like that i liked this movie who also did

Last edited by BackFire on Oct 28th, 2003 at 07:27 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 04:18 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

kinda predictable movie.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 04:21 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

Denise Richards wasn't in it was she? Kick-ass movie i bought it last week might watch it 2morrow :d and...Hores don't get a second chance.... BANG!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 06:23 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Not Denise Richards, it was Amanda Peet. And yes, I loved this movie as well. Predictible, maybe, but what movie isn't?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 06:37 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

TCM?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 06:44 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

I found this movie to be predictable and annoying.

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 05:14 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

yeah very predictable *yawns*

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 05:21 PM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It was ok, not really a horror movie though.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:01 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Yeah more of a thriller, I liked it and Iam a fan of bad endings (or good IMO) where everyone doesn't win.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 10:06 PM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

I thought it had a cool ending hores don't get a second chance!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 01:14 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by slayer
TCM?

You thought TCM was not predictable? Think about the name for a minute, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, m'kay. What does that tell you about this movie? Predictable doesn't mean bad. I just can't think of a movie that wasn't predictable at the moment.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:28 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by slayer
I thought it had a cool ending hores don't get a second chance!

you keep spelling whores wrong this is how u spell it "whores" there now u learned something today and i taughte someone sumthing big grin

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 10:43 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Hey DeNiro, you spelled 'taught' wrong. laughing

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 11:17 PM
DeNiro

DAMN UUUUU i felt smart for a secon laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 01:28 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Great movie, mind-bending twist, a perfect ensemble cast, and the scares jus keep on coming!

(BF is right that it's not really horror, more a suspense/thriller)

Last edited by Strangelove on Oct 30th, 2003 at 05:03 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:01 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Great movie. I didn't think it was predictable. I LOVED John Cusack in it! It was a different role for him. Also, Ray Liota kicked ass!

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:15 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
you keep spelling whores wrong this is how u spell it "whores" there now u learned something today and i taughte someone sumthing big grin
Well thank u De have u thgought of being a teacher? big grin

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:28 AM
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
You thought TCM was not predictable? Think about the name for a minute, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, m'kay. What does that tell you about this movie? Predictable doesn't mean bad. I just can't think of a movie that wasn't predictable at the moment.

The sixth sense wasnt predictable at all well u knew that it would be about a kid being able to see dead people but i would have never guessed that bruce willis chartcer was a ghost or dead guy that threw me for a loop so that isnt a predictable movie i thought

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:16 PM
slayer
Horror Fan

There r lots of unpredictable movies.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 01:08 AM
Espantada20
Sexual Entity

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker

I'm sorry man but I had to quote you on that m'kay.Isn't that what the kindergarten teacher says on South Park?M'kay?And as I recall there is a certain sex scene with that teacher and Ms.Chokesondick where he repeatedly says m'kay m'kay m'kay.Very funny.Sorry just had to say that.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 06:03 AM
Espantada20 is currently offline Click here to Send Espantada20 a Private Message Find more posts by Espantada20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote