KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The Obvious(?) Superirority of Michael Myers

The Obvious(?) Superirority of Michael Myers
Started by: Soth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

The Obvious(?) Superirority of Michael Myers

Out of the three who have lead the horror genre for some time (Freddy, Jason, Mike). I believe that Myers is obvioulsy the better of the three:

Freddy is a genius, and untouchable in the dream world, but physically he's lacking

Jason is an undead zombie, incredilby strong, but nothing else. He's hideously stupid.

Mike may not have the strength of Jason, or the intellect of Freddy, but he's got a healthy combination of both, and is also (nearly) immortal, being protected by the thorn. He's the most well-balanced of the 3.

What do you say?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 12:22 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

He is not mortal... nor is he immortal... he is just one thing... PURE EVIL!!!!!!!!

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 12:31 AM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

If all three of them faught, I think Micheal would be the first to go.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 12:32 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

He is PURE EVIL! Michael can't be stopped! He is PURE EVIL!

Halloween II

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 12:36 AM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Michael, Yo who wants to see Freddy In a fight with Michael

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 12:47 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

michael is too popular and way too overrated. michael wont stand a chance against jason....maybe freddy but not jason. anyway i dont care about anyone of them...if they do ever battle i hope they all die lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:09 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

He's PURE EVIL! my rambling say he is PURE EVIL so he can't die, he can't be sent to hell, he is unstoppable!

Halloween II

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:15 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Dr. Loomis kicked his ass in one of the movies...i remember that.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:17 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

Yes but Loomis said he was PURE EVIL... and did Michael Myers die after Loomis kicked his arse? NO!

Halloween II

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:20 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Michael was afraid of Loomis he didn't get back up...he wanted to escape then he killed him. WEll thats my opinion. lol

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:39 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

HockeyFace u have favorite hockey team?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:39 AM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mike is unstopable but he can be stoped for enough time to run away from him BUT he has the thorn so he can teleport right to you and keep on walking and it doesnt matter how fast u run hes gonna get u. (even jason does the same thing smile and if they did fight maybe mike would be the first to go yea but he might not. i mean mike can take over freddy buy cursing him like he did to jamie and make Freddy attack Jason or he can do the same thing to jason or have them both cursed and make them kill each other thank the winner of that would be weak and then mike can take him out. and it realy depends on what mike ur talking about cuz hes stronger in some of the movies than others. for example, he wasnt that strong in halloween 1 but as there were more movies he got stronger. i think that thorn helps him alot.

smile Theres my opinion smile

Attachment: a8de3aeee0.jpg
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:52 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

heres another sweet pic

Attachment: ef760bead5.jpg
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:55 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I think the first post in this thread is very misleading. Michael Meyers nor Halloween have ever led the horror genre. The first movie, and only the first movie, was commercially popular. The rest were about as well known as Hellraiser: Hellseeker (which was straight to video). Freddy and Jason were pop culture icons of the '80s..........Meyers has developed a bigger fan base in the past 5-10 years then he had ever had before......and has still not reached the level of Freddy Krueger or Jason Voorhies.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:09 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

very well said Evil Dead

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:40 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Michael would get his assed kick by either Freddy or Jason

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:42 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i think either way if all 3 of them battle....the Leprechaun would win. think about while they are fighting...the Lep would just show up and KABOOM all dead. lol any disagreements? lol smile

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:43 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I disagree, what if the lep had a taste of Jason's machete. Or Freddy would ****ing kill him when he falls asleep. But the lep could take Michael

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:47 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I think the first post in this thread is very misleading. Michael Meyers nor Halloween have ever led the horror genre. The first movie, and only the first movie, was commercially popular. The rest were about as well known as Hellraiser: Hellseeker (which was straight to video). Freddy and Jason were pop culture icons of the '80s..........Meyers has developed a bigger fan base in the past 5-10 years then he had ever had before......and has still not reached the level of Freddy Krueger or Jason Voorhies.

If you read my initial post carefully, I said that the 3 of them have led the genre for some time. Not any one of them

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 05:58 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Why all the animosity toward Michael? He's the best of the three. I don't see what so great about Freddy or Jason.

-Myers could easily take out Freddy, using his trusty knife and using some help from the thorn (provided they're not in the dream world).
-Jason would give him a run for Mike's money, but in the end, I believe his lack of intelligence would be the end of him.

The only (ONLY) argument you guys have against Myers is the fact that he's not fully immortal. While he can be slowed down, injured, or even killed, he always comes back with a vengeance, and with a better idea of how to kill you.

I stick by my argument that MIKE MYERS RULES ALL!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 06:04 AM