KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Most nudity in a horror film.

Most nudity in a horror film.
Started by: Punker69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punker69

Most nudity in a horror film.

Im still undecided on this subject but I want to read your guys opinion.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 09:02 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

I dont understand the question, do u mean which has the highest count or which has the most expilcit? Can we include erotic horror like the Erotic Witch Project or Sexy Scary Movie??

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 11:54 AM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

sure..................................SICKO......................J/K

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 08:29 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tim Corleone

What Rated-R movie has the most nudity?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 08:44 AM
Tim Corleone is currently offline Click here to Send Tim Corleone a Private Message Find more posts by Tim Corleone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Most nudity? Well, Mathilda May was naked the entire span of "Lifeforce", and was featured on screen the majority of the time.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 02:09 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

Most of the gals in Jean Rollin's films spend the running time in a state of undress. He seems to have gone through every Euro chick available that's willing to doff her togs, the gorgeous Bridgette Lahaie included. The Horror Channel's midnight slot seems to be taken up with them. And no bad thing, BTW!

EMANUELLE IN AMERICA though has the most nudity, to say the least, in a horror film IMO. More Euro sleaze than Euro horror, it does feature some quite astounding effects work by Gianetto De Rossi, he of Fulci zombie infamy as well as the recent HAUTE TENSION.

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 05:13 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ring3now!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is actually Vampyres desrase a asian film

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 02:50 AM
ring3now! is currently offline Click here to Send ring3now! a Private Message Find more posts by ring3now! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azrael01
Belarius

I just watched 13 ghosts tonight on sci-fi it was funny the naked woman in it had her nipples removed that was there solution to nudity.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 05:18 AM
Azrael01 is currently offline Click here to Send Azrael01 a Private Message Find more posts by Azrael01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Any nudity is good Horror needs nudity or it just wouldn't be horror

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:02 AM
Wendigo is currently offline Click here to Send Wendigo a Private Message Find more posts by Wendigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Odious
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deep Throat?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 05:55 PM
Darth Odious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Odious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Odious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Odious
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wendigo
Any nudity is good Horror needs nudity or it just wouldn't be horror
Like Willow right?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 05:55 PM
Darth Odious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Odious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Odious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muslimleader89
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think that the 1967 film zombies is probaly the stupidest horror movie on the world first the woman goes skinny dipping in the middle of the ocean then is attacked by a zombie so a shark then attacks it so the woman goes home and takes shower (nude) and show a splinter going through her eye then i decided the movie was so stupid i sent it back to Netflix

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 12:50 AM
muslimleader89 is currently offline Click here to Send muslimleader89 a Private Message Find more posts by muslimleader89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

its called zombie flesh eaters aka zombi 2 and it was made in 1979

its a great movie..one of the best around

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 01:46 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

Originally posted by ring3now!
It is actually Vampyres desrase a asian film

What? eek! No...Vampyres...is...made...by...a...SPANISH...director... smile Typical Brit you are , Dean my boy...always attracting an undescerning crowd!!! evil face

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 03:15 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

Originally posted by Deano
its called zombie flesh eaters aka zombi 2 and it was made in 1979

its a great movie..one of the best around

Indeed! Another fine save by the pretender to the 2006 WC throne!!! big grin

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 03:17 PM
chilled monkey

I hate nudity in horror films, or in any films.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:11 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeowx
Unleashed

I think House of the Dead had lots of naked parts. that movie was so dumb!

Old Post May 12th, 2005 10:58 PM
xmeowx is currently offline Click here to Send xmeowx a Private Message Find more posts by xmeowx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Originally posted by The Redeemer
What? eek! No...Vampyres...is...made...by...a...SPANISH...director... smile Typical Brit you are , Dean my boy...always attracting an undescerning crowd!!! evil face

yep, not an asian director, one of my friends bout me that on DVD

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post May 13th, 2005 04:55 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Blade

there were plenty of nude scenes in the second and third installement of Sleepaway Camp series

"Have a nice day!"

Old Post May 16th, 2005 11:53 PM
X-Blade is currently offline Click here to Send X-Blade a Private Message Find more posts by X-Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Saw P.J. Soles breasts in Halloween.That was nice wink

Old Post May 17th, 2005 12:50 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote