KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Freddy VS. Jason 2

Freddy VS. Jason 2
Started by: Michael Myers 1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Freddy VS. Jason 2

What do you guys knows about this movie? I hear it might be Freddy and Mike vs. Jason but i think thats gay cuz it makes mike seem week. What news do you guys have on the next F vs. J i already know theres gonna be a second one probally big grin and heres a pic i made (it sux)

Attachment: crap.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 04:55 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 05:15 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 05:28 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

i got this from a site:

What's it about? Freddy and Jason are back for a rematch -- this time, another famous horror icon may be teaming up with Freddy

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 05:30 PM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

and more:

In Theaters: Estimated for June 2005
Genre: Horror
Synopsis:
Studio: New Line

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 05:31 PM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok heres the story i found on a site:

Since the way the first movie ended, it makes since that the new movie will introduce a new horror franchise.. I know for a fact that new line has got the okay to introduce Michael Myers, and they offered to help with the story and have already came up with a working title.. Friday the 13th: A Halloween Nightmare!!!!! (If you haven't seen the first it contains SPOLIERS) There is already a working story that when jason walk's up from the lake with freddys head jason puts it somewhere and when time goes by freddys name is almost forgotten, Jason is the new deal, killing people from camp crystal lake to freddys backyard Elm St. Well they are leaning towards the same idea by having freddy come into Michaels deams trying to convince him its jasons fault that he was locked down all his life and that he brought pain into his life, So michael desides to pay jason a visit, And when he finds him the have a huge brawl, and after a long bloody fight Michael has jason where he wants him but freddy gets both of them and lures them into his dreamworld and tricked Michael this whole time because he wants both of them dead and he didn't want Michael to kill jason because he wanted the joy of doing it himself, Then freddy goes after michael putting him down thinking hes dead then turns hes focus on michaels massacre on jason trying to finish him, but jason is faking and goes on the attack for freddy but freddy starts getting the upper hand, mean while michael is back up and they start double teaming freddy but jason then starts batltling michael, and all the battle , now after this I have no clue what they'll do.. It the movie plays out as good as it sounds, I'll see it for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 05:34 PM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

and heres a spoiler:

Does anybody own Freddy VS Jason... On the commentary with ronny yu robert and ken, at the very end when the credits start, robert talks about hes heard stuff about feddy vs ash vs jason but he says that probably will not happen, But he said he knows 4sure that Michael Myers people are talking to New line about a new movie with the three... OH HELL YA everybody should check it out good stuff...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 05:35 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

See, I had heard that Akkad would never allow a fight movie to be made with Michael Myers...at this point, everything is just a rumor and still yet to come reality.

I am keeping my ear close to the ground on this one

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 05:39 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol i forgot about akkad saying that so yea i cant beleive the rumors yet

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 05:41 PM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i think it'd come down to Jason and Myers getting stooged by Freddy then when they both click on the deception (sure Jasons dumb but he could still see when hes getting stuffed around with) they'd both kick Freddys ass. i recon its be cool if Jason and Myers went shoulder to shoulder. sure Jasons got no reason but i think Myers could see the advantages. think of it. if Myers wanted to hunt people down he could simply "relocate" Jason and use him as a kind of decoy. sure Freddy did this but Jason wouldn't be able to muscle into Myers teritory cos there both on the same plain of exsistance.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 05:14 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

i think that the sequel to freddy vs jason will probably be ash and not mike, the creator of mike as u sed b4 wanted no part wif mike,freddy or jason fighting

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 07:44 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

yeah but its also been said in this forum that there is really no chance of ash coming in, well not for this movie anyway

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 09:37 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Here are some thoughts...

If and when there is a sequel to Freddy Vs. Jason they should keep the plot as smart as they did the first time around.

Introducing Ash into the mix is just an awful idea...awful I tell you. The Evil Dead / Army of Darkness series is good in itself, and by combining those two, would make a mockery of Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elmstreet, not to mention Evil Dead. Ash was a comical character that ended up in bad situation time and time again. I have read a few articles where Bruce Campbell ( Ash ) has been talking with New Line about a Evil Dead 4...but haven't found anything concrete.

If they introduce someone like Michael Myers ( though I have read different articles from the Creators that it will never happen...? ) they would have to work something into the script that has Michael going after a blood relative. In order for Michael to go onto his killing spree he would have to have a motive.

Freddy Krueger - Killing the children of the parents that were responsible for his death. ( and anyone getting in his way )

Jason Voorhees - Killing those that were a part of Crystal Lake and those in which his Mother has said were bad. ( and anyone getting in his way )

Michael Myers - Killing family member after family member until finally he is the only one left. ( and anyone getting in his way )

I am not sure where the sequel will go from here...maybe just sparking a little life into each of the series ???

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 05:33 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
michaelmyers
I was Michaels cell mate!

to me it would totally suck if they did that. they should get original material. I am totally against michael myers joining freddy and jason. it would wreck 25 years of work.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 06:43 PM
michaelmyers is currently offline Click here to Send michaelmyers a Private Message Find more posts by michaelmyers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

I totally agree with you Michaelmyers....I think that a lot of fans..including myself would be disgusted if they brought Michael into the mix. Freddy Vs. Jason was an original idea, but keep it limited to those two.

It wouldn't make sense to bring in Michael for he has no motive to kill either of those two...or anyone else aside from his own family.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 07:24 PM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm if it were Halloween 9 or Freddy vs. Jason 2 i would pick Halloween 9 cuz the Halloween movies are better when mike does the killings himself big grin and i think in H9 he will have his mask off in some of the movie that sounds neat

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 08:09 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

His mask off ? As neat as that might be...isn't that like Freddy without his finger knives..Jason without his hockey mask, Ash without his boom stick ???

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 08:12 PM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

But at the end of Halloween 8 you see his face anyways. But remeber he steals his mask back from a hardware store (like halloween 1) i think it would be neat if mike didnt have his mask on for a little so we know he doesnt look human without it on. Because the last time we saw him without his mask on before Halloween 8 was Halloween (i kno halloween 5 too but we didnt see much) and in Halloween 1 he looks normal so i think they should make him look unnormal because he has lived all these years getting shot in the face, burned, etc.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 08:16 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Just as long as he is not unmasked for the entire film. I think part of Michael's character comes from that mask...I mean, even from when he was a child he used the mask...it is kind of like his calling card.

It would be cool to just get a taste of what he looks like now...like you said, with everything that he has been through...I am sure it ain't pretty !

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 08:24 PM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep just like the end oh Halloween 8 heres a couple pix i got (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 08:31 PM